28- payback!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Monsters with Souls

Warnings:  This is a fan fiction crossover featuring Naruto and Bleach.  In no way shape or form do I own the series and/or its characters.  This story however is an original idea that I have had for a while now and decided that it is time that I got around to writing it.  Some of the characters may seem a bit OCC so please don’t hate me for it!

Key Guide: “regular speech”, ‘thinking to one’s self’, *mental speech*, (author notes), bold –demons speaking, italic - attacks/jutsu, -spirits/hollows speaking-, [translation], =zanpakuto speaking=, ~Hogyoku speaking~, +flashback+

Chapter 28 – payback!

After defeating Minato, both Ichigo and Naruto went to Sarutobi’s side.  The third hokage had been stabbed by Orochimaru’s long grass sword.  The wound wasn’t fatal but he was losing a lot of blood.

“So you both had managed to defeat the fourth.  I wouldn’t believe that it’s possible but considering that the fourth was your father Naruto, I should expect nothing less.”

“And that is why I am going to kick your ass.  Not only for what you have done to Ichigo earlier in the forest of death but also for using my own father as a weapon against the very village that he died protecting with his life.” Growled Naruto sharply as his voice was laced with Kyuubi’s.

“Speaking of which….. how is that present that I gave you working out for you Ichigo?” asked Orochimaru.  Ichigo pulled down a part of his uniform collar to show the curse mark gone from his skin.  “How is it possible?  No one has ever erased the curse mark before.” Orochimaru asked in shock.

“Let’s just say that I have some powerful friends who will risk everything to make sure that you will not get what you want.” replied Ichigo.

“Bastard…… don’t tell me that Sasuke is also free from my little curse mark.”

“Exactly…… this is where all of your plans die.  Let’s go and kick some snake ass Naruto.” Ichigo stated as he placed back on his hollow mask.  Naruto growled in reply as both teens moved attacking Orochimaru.

“Getsuga Tensho [moon fang heaven piercer]!” Ichigo snapped out as he unleashed a powerful blast from his zanpakuto.

“Kaze no Kizu [wind scar]!” roared Naruto as his attack added into Ichigo’s.  Orochimaru used the body shedding technique to escape the attack.

*I am beginning to hate that ability of his.* Kyuubi growled.  Orochimaru rapidly ran through a series of hand signs.

“Formation of Ten Thousand Snakes!” hissed Orochimaru as ten thousand snakes spewed out of his mouth.  A second tail formed on Naruto’s chakra cloak.

“Tailed Beast: Sonic Roar!” growled Naruto as he then unleashed a loud roar destroying all of the snakes in one blast.

*Careful Kyuubi.  Keep your better half under control.  Remember what happened in the forest of death.* stated Shiro.

*Don’t worry Shiro.  We are completely in control.  If we do lose control, you know what to do to stop us.* growled Kyuubi.

*So one way or another this bastard is going down.  All right then King…… let’s do this!* replied Shior as he let loose his full powers causing Ichigo to undergo the hollow transformation (vastro lorde form).

“Lord hokage….. you best stay behind us.  We will take care of Orochimaru.” Growled Naruto as the third tails sprouted up.  The look of shock stretched across Orochimaru’s face as he never expected this much power from the two teens.  He knew of the demon within Naruto as it seemed that the nine tailed fox was working with him.  But he never expected something to be living within Ichigo.

‘What in the world is within him?  What in the world are you truly plotting Aizen?’ Orochimaru asked himself.

“Getsuga Tensho [moon fang heaven piecer]!” snapped out Hollow Ichigo as he swung his zanpakuto violently unleashing a rather large destructive blast.  Before Orochimaru could slither away chakra arms grabbed him slamming him to the ground.  The blast from Hollow Ichigo’s attack had hit Orochimaru had.  When the blast cleared Orochimaru was revealed for what he had truly become.  Many white snakes wrapped around his body as his head became larger (snake form from when he tries to take Sasuke into him).

“Good lord look at you Orochimaru.  You are no longer the man that I once knew.  You have truly become a monster.  May the lord take pity of your soul.  Naruto…… Ichigo….. take him out.” commanded Sarutobi earning a wicked grin from both Naruto and Ichigo.

“Gladly!” replied both Kyuubi Naruto and Hollow Ichigo.  A cero [doom blast] began to rom at the end of Hollow Ichigo’s horns.  Kyuubi Naruto began to pour his combined power into his zanpakuto transforming the hilt of fur into fire.

“Kitsune Bi [fox fire]!” roared out Kyuubi Naruto as he swung his zanpakuto unleashing a large fire blast.  Hollow Ichigo also unleashed his cero [doom blast] as the two attacks combined together hitting Orochimaru.  But the two weren’t done yet.  “Kaze no Kizu [wind scar]!”

“Getsuga Tensho [moon fang heaven piercer]!” added Hollow Ichigo as the two attacks smashed into Orochimaru killing him.

The hollow form on Ichigo began to break apart returning him to normal as the chakra cloak around Naruto disappeared.  The two teens collapsed in exhaustion on the roof.  Sarutobi looked shocked that the two teens were able to defeat and kill a rogue jonin like Orochimaru.  Seeing their power first hand, Sarutobi was grateful that Naruto and Ichigo were on his side.  Kisuke and Jiraiya came to Sarutobi’s side as Jiraiya began to treat his sensei’s wounds.  Both men could clearly see Orochimaru’s corpse laying there in a large crater.

“Remind me to never piss those two off.” stated Sarutobi as he watched the bodies of Naruto and Ichigo become transparent as they were leaping dimensions while unconscious.

“I guess that they are needed back at Karakura now that this crisis is over with.” stated Kisuke.

“They will return and we will be ready for them.  They both helped in stopping the destruction of the village but I fear that this was only the beginning.” replied Sarutobi.

“I fear that you may be right about that Sarutobi-sensei as according to my sources the Akatsuki organization have begun to make their move on collecting the Jinchuriki.” stated Jiraiya.

“Let’s just hope that these two are up to the task that befalls them both.” replied Sarutobi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro