5- hollow and fox meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: This is a fan fiction crossover featuring Naruto and Bleach. In no way shape or form do I own the series and/or its characters. This story however is an original idea that I have had for a while now and decided that it is time that I got around to writing it. Some of the characters may seem a bit OCC so please don't hate me for it!

Key Guide: "regular speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental speech*, (author notes), bold - Kyuubi & Shirosaki speaking, italic - attacks/jutsu, -spirits speaking-

Chapter 5- hollow and fox meet

As both Naruto and Ichigo headed home after visiting the spirit, Kyuubi and Shiro were roaming the mindscape of their human hosts when they noticed or felt that something was off. Shiro who was now wearing an inverted version of a shinigami attire as a large sword wrapped in a black cloth rested against his back. This was both his and Ichigo's zanpakuto (sword spirit) Zangetsu. Even though Zangetsu hadn't fully manifested, he was slowly coming into existence.

'It won't be long now.' Shiro thought to himself. That's when Shiro had noticed that one of the buildings in Ichigo's mindscape had turned blood red. 'That's new!' he thought to himself as he lept from building to building in Ichigo's mindscape to make it over to the red building. There was a large door on the building which raised a questioning look to rise on Shiro's face. He placed his hand onto the doorknob to feel a very familiar feeling that he had felt once before. 'Could it be possible?' he thought to himself as he threw the door open to have a bright light engulf him.

Meanwhile within Naruto's mindscape, Kyuubi was hunting. The demon fox was chasing down a small rabbit who had managed to elude him.

"You win this round rabbit!" he grumbled. That's when Kyuubi had noticed the blue door that seemed to lead to nowhere. 'What in the world?' he questioned to himself. Suddenly the door opened causing Kyuubi to jump back. A bright light blinded the fox demon. After a few minutes Kyuubi blinked his eyes rapidly when he found himself face to face with a white version of Ichigo whom had black and gold eyes. When both monsters saw the other one, they lept back into a defensive stance.

"What the Hell?" they asked the other one in unison. Kyuubi couldn't help but to notice how much Shiro looked exactly like Ichigo except he was devoid of all color.

"Its not possible. How did you get here Ichigo?" asked Kyuubi.

"Sorry I may look like him but I am not him." replied Shiro as his hand rested on the hilt of his sword. This caused Kyuubi to raise an eyebrow.

"Please explain cause I don't understand." stated Kyuubi.

"Where exactly am I? And who in the hell are you?" asked Shiro.

"Your within Naruto's mindscape. I am the nine tailed demon fox Kyuubi." stated Kyuubi. This caused Shiro to raise his eyebrow. Shiro let go of his weapon as he began to fully look around.

"I wouldn't picture Naruto having a mindscape like this or a creature like you within him. But it does explain a lot." stated Shiro."How's that?" asked Kyuubi. Shiro crossed his arms across his chest.

"Like how Naruto can see and hear spirits like Ichigo can." stated Shiro.

"I am afraid that you have lost me. I still don't even know your name." replied Kyuubi in confussion.

"Shirosaki Ogichi but Ichigo calls me Shiro for short. Aren't you a zanpakuto.... A sword spirit?" asked Shiro. Kyuubi simply shook his head no. "Strange..... Then perhaps you have enough power to become Naruto's zanpakuto."

The more Shiro talked the more Kyuubi seemed to be confused by what Shiro was talking about.

"Now you have totally lost me Shiro. First explain what you are, what your relationship to Ichigo is, and what exactly are you talking about?" asked Kyuubi. Shiro sighed softly unfolding his arms as he ran his hand through his hair much in the same way as Ichigo did. Shiro explained that he was a part of Ichigo, his powers, what Shinigami referred to as a hollow. Ichigo had the power to become a substitute shinigami because he was still alive. He explained that a zanpakuto was a sword that the shinigami used to exorcise hollows and send spirits to the next world. A zanpakuto often reflected a shinigami's spiritual pressure.

"I take it that sword on your back is yours and Ichigo's zanpakuto." Kyuubi stated pointing a claw at the sword. Shiro reached back to his sword as the black ribbon unraveled to reveal an inverted Zangetsu.

"Zangetsu which means Slaying Moon. Ichigo still has no clue that he has the power to become a substitute shinigami. So what about you? So Foxy, Foxy what's it gonna be? (I claim no rights or anything associated with the song "Foxy, Foxy" by Rob Zombie from the album Educated Horses) What's your story?"

Kyuubi did a face plant which caused Shiro to burst out laughing. Shiro could hear light laughter coming from the fox demon. Kyuubi looked up at Shiro with an evil and wicked grin stretched across his face.

"You know that I can kill you before you even blink twice." stated Kyuubi.

"I am touched that you care so much Kyuubi." replied Shiro. This caused Kyuubi to burst out laughing. Shiro simply smiled as he felt like the fox could use a good laugh. Once Kyuubi was done laughing, he proceeded to tell Shiro his story. Shiro's eyes widened considerably when he heard about Kyuubi's story. But when he heard what Kyuubi was capable of, he began to scratch his chin in thought. "Tell me Kyuubi..... Have you ever tried to take on a human form before?" asked Shiro.

"No... Why?" asked Kyuubi.

"Call me curious. From the sounds of it. I believe that Naruto is developing the powers and abilities to become a substitute shinigami much like Ichigo. Now if my theory is correct, it would mean that you can change your form to that of a human's." stated Shiro.

"I have to admit that your idea makes a lot of sense Shiro. I suppose that I can give it a try." replied Kyuubi. Shiro took a step back away from the fox as Kyuubi closed his eyes.

Shiro could feel the power radiating off of Kyuubi as his body began to glow. Slowly his body transformed into an adult form as he wore an oriental style kimono. The top half was white with red flames dancing across the bottom of his sleeve. Kyuubi wore a part of a samurai's battle armor with am orange tribal fox sitting on the bottom half which sat over his taupe colored pants. A long light brown ribbon was tied around his waist as a light orange lightning bolts danced at the end of the ribbon. From his shoulders wrapping around his well built frame was a red orange fluffy item that kind of looked like his fur. Kyuubi had long straight dark maroon red hair that fell to his waist in length. Instead of human ears, Kyuubi had fox ears as he also still had at least one of his fox tails. In his clawed human hands, he held a short sword that looked like a triple prong kunai (the one that Minato Namikaze uses in the series). Shiro let out a loud whistle causing Kyuubi to open his slitted red-orange eyes as he had the same three whisker narks crossing his face as Naruto did. (Picture above)

"Looking good Kyuubi!" stated Shiro. Kyuubi ran to the nearest water source to see himself in his human form.

"I guess that your theory was right Shiro. But what would that mean for Ichigo if he ever comes to our dimension?" asked Kyuubi.

"I guess that Ichigo would develop chakra and skills to become a ninja. But I thought that you said that Naruto has no desire to go back to his own dimension." stated Shiro.

"That is true but who is to say that something won't happen to cause us to go back?" asked Kyuubi. Shiro did have to admit that the fox had a point.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro