[ 13 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Back To School—Again(2)

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

"But heyyy guys, seriously though, have you heard of the new hero?! There's a new member in the squad!" Alya asks.

"Yeah! She seems cool!"

"Have you seen how she fights and her moves?!" I exclaim, pretending that I too, am a normal civilian, not a superhero too.

"Puh-leez! Ladybug is cooler!"
"I personally think the new hero is just as cool as all of them.."
"Shut it, Sabrina!"
"S-Sorry!"

"No one got her name, though..."
"Aww sad!"

"Everyone? I think we should be on our seats now.." I say, and thankfully they agreed. I remained standing beside Nino and Adrien's table, which was the part I sat.

Our teacher came in minutes after.

"Good Morning, class!"
"Good Morning, Ms. !"

"Good Morning!" I say after they greeted.
"Oh! Louisa! You're back! Welcome back! For your seat, please just squeeze with..." she looks around.

'Mari and Alya, Mari and Alya, Mari and Alya..!' I chant in my head.

"Adrien and Nino."

WHAT?!

"Oh! U-Uhm, I don't want to be in the middle of them, so would it be okay if it's Marinette and Alya? Or that, I sit beside someone else..?"

The idea of me not being near them makes my stomach churn, but...yeah.

"Hmm, it would be nice to be with your fellow girls, but I don't want chit chats happening. So it's still Adrien and Nino. And plus, besides them, you three get along just fine. It's not bad to try something new for once, am I right?"

"It's cool for us!" Nino said.
"Yeah!" Adrien adds
"Alright..."

I proceed to my seat, and Nino stood up for me to slide in. "Thanks!" I sat in the middle, and placed my backpack under the table.

I look at Marinette and Alya and made a pout.

Alya mouths, "It's alright, girl!" and Mari snickered.

I quickly faced the front and looked at the side a little and puffed my cheeks, to see Adrien smiling at me, and faced the front once more.

Wrong timing, WRONG TIMING!!!!

~

Our teacher made us copy notes, and I was done. I was already taking down the notes while the discussion was going on.

But how do I get out?? I can only go out if one stands for me...

(._.)

After that, Adrien stood, and passed his notes, and I was just behind him, and passed it too. Sabrina and Chloe we're behind me, and I guess Chloe made Sabrina copy it for her. Poor girl. But bless her kindness and good heart.

She wasn't aware that a foot was in her way, and made her trip. "UWA!"

And stumbled. It was sort of a painful fall.

"Louisa!" Several people called out.
Chloe cackled. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know how much of a KLUTZ you are!" She cackled again, and went back to her seat. Sabrina came hurrying to her.

"Chloe, why did you do that?! You do know she just came back!—" she scoffs. "Hey, are you okay?" Adrien kneeled down to my level. Does it look like I'm okay? I just got back and this is what I get?!

"I guess not." Adrien lightly laughs. I made a confused face. "Ahaha, judging from your looks, you're not okay. And it's funny to look at, to be honest." I squint my eyes. "So I look like a clown then..." I mumble.

"What! No!"
"Lies."
"It's true! I'm not lying, and—I'm sorry!"
"Yeah, forgiven." I stand up, and something throbbed, but I ignore it.

And I let the rest of the day go on.

~

It was our second to the last class, when people were screaming for help.

...Ohhh no, bad news indeed....!

"Everyone, evacuate!" I shout out. Some were running, some looked panicky and Chloe ran out screaming, "Daddy!!"

Everyone went out except me and I shut the door and locked it. Shimmer came out my bag when I opened it. She smiled at me.

"Alright, Shimmer! Let's Shine!"

I transform and carefully walked out of the classroom and used my whip (I just call it whip cause I can't make good names) to jump around buildings.

A girl with a black hair, with red streaks on some parts was laughing.
"I am the Heartbreaker! Have you been ever rejected by someone you love and like? Well, let's turn that around! BWAHAHAHA! And to those who have been a couple for a while, will experience heartbreak from me!"

She starts blasting red sparks and a couple nearby who was blasted, fought, and started to do the same to others. So they're gonna be brainwashed?!

Ohh no, this might be bad too!

Her Miraculous was beeping a lot, and out of instinct she pressed it. There came out was Ladybug's and Chat Noir's faces in a hologram that came out in front of you.

"Can you hear me?" Ladybug asks
"I hear your beautiful voice, bugaboo!"
"Moonlight, have you seen the villain?"
"Yeah! Breaks peoples hearts, brainwashes and stuff." I say as I look at the distance.
"Alright, we're coming!"

Soon enough, Ladybug and Chat Noir came into view.

"Let's do this!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro