[ 24 ]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A Hurried Change

✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧☆✧✧

Chatters fill the room as people pack their things, ready to go home.

Louisa has her things packed, and stood up. Nino was waiting by the door, and Louisa goes by his side, Adrien following, just beside me.

"You didn't wait for me!" He says as he pouts. At me.

"Don't make that face, Adrien. It makes you look ugly." I did a tongue out.

Alya and Marinette catches up, Mari, obviously beside Adrien at the right side, and Alya next.

I feel that Alya is smirking inside, and I move my head a bit, and Alya sees me, and we smirk.

"Hey Alya! Let's have a picture!" I suddenly say out of nowhere walking backwards a bit fast, "Nino, would it be okay if you picture us?"

Nino, innocent as he is, agrees, and runs to me as he takes my phone.

Me and Alya strikes a pose.

Adrien and Mari are left, Mari feeling awkward, but Adrien, seemed oblivious to it.

Oooh, there goes that weird feeling again.
Am I old already that I'm having heartburn???

My mind was also going crazy, and I didn't know why.

"Let's have a selfie! Isa, girl! You hold it!"
Alya made a new nickname for me, and it's sounds nice.

So then I have Lou, Isa, Loui, what else? Honey? Wait, aren't those for couples uh-

We take a selfie, Nino beside Alya, and Adrien beside Mari. So that we'll be seen, They have to compress.

Squeee!

"It's the boys' turn!" Alya pulls Marinette out of the camera, and Adrien moves closer, and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

After the selfie thing, I can't help but feel happy.

Nothing can like, make the happiness go away!

I decided to go patrol again, after a long time. It's night and dark, and just a few minutes ago, mom and dad called.

I transform, and head out by the terrace.

As usual, the streets are quiet, and most people are sleeping. I casually walk on the sidewalk.

Then boredom got to me, and I start to go on the middle of the road, skipping, or humming a random tune. I walked rather freely, and I wish I could do that, but we all have our limits.

Then, was it me or my imagination, a shadow passed on one of the roofs??

Might be a cat, I suppose..
But it's too big to be a cat!

I stay staring at the spot I had seen it.

Wait, if I think it's a big cat, then the only cat I know is-

"Eh? My lady?" Chat Noir's eyes gleamed in the night, and it looks...nice. He had a confused and surprised look on his face.

"Hey! It's been a long time I've seen you out here!"

By the way, have I mentioned he was upside down while talking?

Well, now I have.

"Yeah, and it's been so long I've seen you!"
cough cough, as Moonlight, cough cough.
"What are you doing out here? You done patrolling?"

Chat Noir spins and lands on his feet. "Well, I didn't really bother to..." I squint my eyes at him. I have a suspicion.

"...b-but it looks fine! Nothing bad at all!"
"What are you up to?" I say directly.
"H-Huh? Well I'm visiting someone..."

Ah, I knew it . He's gonna visit me— I mean Louisa.

"Oh? This someone must be important or special, that you sneak out at night and skip patrols?"
"I- but, I still do patrols you know!"
"Who is this someone, hmm?"
"Nah, telling you won't interest you anyway, my dear." He says, smirking at me.

I shrug it off. "Well, alright, I won't force you to to tell me." He looked sort of shocked.

"Since you said it looks all fine, then I'll get going. Bye!" He wasn't able to finish him saying, 'My lady!' When I quickly jumped on the roofs and ran going home.

I couldn't help but feel sad, because it looked like he didn't have time for me— Moonlight, and only had his mind on the other me— Louisa.

In the middle of my little sadness, was that I felt like I was being juvenile. Childish.

Why am I feeling this way?!

Shouldn't I be happy that I got a Chat Noir free day? Uh, as Moonlight?

But I'M Moonlight! Louisa is Moonlight!

"Jeez, talk about complicated love." I mumble to myself.

Wait, what? EW! GET THOSE WORDS AWAY FROM ME!!

As I land on the terrace, the last thing I wanted to not come out of my mouth is this.

I suddenly feel so puzzled with my feelings, and I felt weird.

Is this teenage life???

"Lights out." I say and detransform, and I sadly plopped myself on the bed, face first to the pillow.

"Aww, is there something wrong?" Shimmer comes to me, and worriedly asks.
"I feel super duper weird..." I say through my pillow, and hopefully she'll understand.
"Well, someday then, you'll realize your 'weird feelings'. It'll take time." For some reason, I felt her air quoting the weird feelings words.

There was silence for a minute.

"I closed the curtains. Get some sleep, dummy. Good night."
"Thanks, dum dum. Good night to you too."

I turn my head to the side, where the curtains are, covering the glass doors. I don't know if I can wait for him to arrive.

I pull the blankets on me, and proceeded to sleep, unintentionally avoiding Chat Noir's visit.

--

There are a couple drafts here so I might randomly get them out :3
Thanks lovelies for the support ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro