(25) ultimate release

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

author: warnings.......this scene has some graphic natures such as nudity, sex, and language. Please don't read it if you these things offend you.

Kanda & Allen: .....................

Lavi: I don't think they are going to talk to everyone.

author: oh well they could be mad at me all they want as they knew that this was coming.

Kanda & Allen: ...............

Lavi (sighs): I don't understand those two.

author (sighs): I agree with you there Lavi. I can't tell from one minute to the next if Kanda is going to kill me or not.

Kanda & Allen: ................

Lavi: scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino.  This story is completely her own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech, [other speech], CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

twenty five - ultimate release

As Kanda and Allen kissed, Allen rose to his feet as he began to rub Kanda's cock. Allen slowly moved to strip off his shirt. Kanda proceeded to stop him.

"Not here Allen. Lets go somewhere a little bit more private." panted Kanda as Allen simply nodded his head. Kanda proceeded to take Allen to his bedroom where he knew that they would have a little privacy. They entered Kanda's room as Kanda placed a 'do not disturb' sign on his door before he closed it. Allen was all ready on Kanda's bed with his shirt open wide allowing Kanda to see his nude and fully erect body. Kanda simply shook his head as he began to strip off his clothes while walking over to the bed. "Dear lord Allen, what am I going to do with you?" asked Kanda as he laid besides Allen kissing him passionately while one hand squeezed his erect penis as the other stripped him of Allen's clothing. Allen moaned as tears gathered in his eyes. A part of him could never forget what Tyki did to him. Kanda gently wiped away Allen's tears. "Relax Allen and enjoy the never ending pleasure that I am going to give you. I will make you forget about Tyki and what he did to you. All you will ever want is my touch." stated Kanda seductively into Allen's ear. All Allen could do was nod his head. Kanda gently nuzzled Allen's neck running his wet tongue over Allen's gills causing him to moan. Kanda's free hand gently kneaded Allen's hard nipples as his other hand squeezed Allen's erect penis. Kanda's hand pumped Allen's cock as a single finger was inserted into Allen's asshole. Allen moaned out Kanda's name using his true voice. Kanda kissed his way down to Allen's erection engulfing it into his warm mouth. Allen's hips bucked wildly underneath Kanda as he inserted another finger into Allen's ass. Allen bucked hard wanting more as he tried to restrain his voice.

*Allen don't hold back. Let your voice out. With him here you don't have to restrain your voice.* Noah whispered in the back of Allen's mind. Kanda suckled hard on Allen's erection as he inserted another finger into Allen's ass.

Yuu please............I can't...........take any more...........I'm gonna cum...... Allen moaned out loud in his true voice as his hips bucked hard. Kanda lifted his head meeting Allen's gaze.

"You want more?" Kanda asked seductively as he spread Allen's legs open wide as he inserted his hardened erection into Allen's ass. Allen gasped in pleasure and pain as his hands gripped the bedsheets. "Relax Allen." whispered Kanda. Kanda's strides were smooth at first as he wanted Allen to enjoy the sexual pleasure that he was giving him. Anything to get rid of the thoughts of being rapped and beaten by Tyki. Allen's legs wrapped around Kanda as he gripped the head board of the bed.

Uh...........Yuu..........Ah! Allen moaned when Kanda hit his sweet spot. Kanda's pace became much rougher as he panted Allen's name like a chant. Their hearts beat as one as sweat clinged to their bodies. Both Noah and Mugen began to pulse loudly as power began to fill their hosts body, not that Allen and Kanda could notice as they were to engrossed with sex. Kanda's strides began to become much rougher as Allen wrapped his arms around Kanda holding onto the human. Kanda wrapped his arms around Allen pounding him hard hitting his sweet spot. Every time Kanda hit his sweet spot Allen gasped in pleasure and pain. Uh.............yes........Yuu..........there...........harder..........god.......yes............ moaned Allen.

"Allen............uh..........my moyashi.......I love you.........." panted Kanda as he slammed against Allen even harder.

Uh...........I love you........too.........Kanda............ Allen moaned even louder. Power coursed through their body as they pounded against each other rough and hard. Uh..........Yuu.........I'm cumming........ moaned Allen as he clutched Kanda tightly.

"Uh..........Allen.........." moaned Kanda as he could feel his muscles tighten. Both came at the same time as Kanda's seed sprayed inside of Allen. Allen's semen drenched Kanda's stomach as their muscles tightened as power slammed their bodies forcing them to come again. Finally Kanda toppled over besides Allen as both were literally exhausted. Both laid in each others arms falling asleep.

Its done. The full power contained within our hosts have been unleashed. stated Mugen.

Yes.......but now we face a harder problem. replied Noah.

Don't tell me that he's............. moaned Mugen.

We knew that this was going to happen. It was just a matter of time. stated Noah.

Hopefully with the full power unleashed, these two will be able to defeat the Earl. I don't think I can take being reborn again. replied Mugen.

I know what you mean Mugen. Hopefully this time we will prevail. stated Noah.

NEXT CHAPTER............problems arise

Allen & Kanda: ................

author: ladies and gentlemen, I think that I have left them speechless.

Allen (yells): I am pregnant!

author: finally one of them speaks! Yes Allen you are but you won't learn about that until the next chapter.

Kanda (grips Mugen unsheathing it) author (gulps): oh shit! (runs) Kanda (gives chase)

Kanda: wait until I get my hands on you scrletfyre......you are dead!

author: now Yuu......don't do anything rash! (ducks while screaming) help!

Lavi: I am not getting involved in that. Are you Allen?

Allen: hell no......let them sort it out.

Kanda (yells): scrletfyre!

author (screams): mad man on the rampage. In the meantime please leave your comments and reviews as I look forward to hearing what you think. Also......somebody help me!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro