(26) problems arise

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

author (pants hiding from Kanda): god damn it Yuu is really pissed off this time.

Allen (laughs): serves you right as you allowed me to get pregnant.

Lavi: at least I am not facing his wrath!

Kanda (snarls holding Mugen): come out scrletfyre.......I am going to kill you.

Lavi: now Yuu if you kill the author whom will finish up the story?

author: he is right Yuu. I am coming close to the end. Don't you want to see how this all ends? I know the readers do.

Kanda (sheaths Mugen): fine......you will live for know but you better pray that I like how this all ends.

author (comes out from hiding): agreed so until the end comes you can't go and threaten me with Mugen.

Allen: now we have the problem to deal with......I am pregnant and the Earl is coming for us.

author: don't worry Allen.....both you and Kanda can handle it!

Kanda: you better pray that we can.

Lavi: scrletfyre claim no rights or don't claim to own any of the characters featured from the D Gray-Man series as they are owned by Katsura Hoshino.  This story is completely her own idea.

Special keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking', *telepathy/mental speech*, {aquadic telepathic commands}, (author notes), bold - Noah/Mugen talking, italic - mermaid speech, [other speech], CAPS LOCK - ATTACKS

twenty six - problems arise

After a while, Allen regained consciousness before Kanda as he could feel Noah's power coursing through his body but it felt different and much stronger than before. Allen could also feel and sense the young growing with inside of his body.

*Noah.....don't tell me that you did what I think you did.* Allen stated.

*Yes Allen. Mugen and I did. We unleashed our full power and forms. The only way we could do that was now during your pregnancy cycle.* replied Noah. Allen could clearly tell why Noah and Mugen did what they did as Allen wondered what Kanda's reaction would be when he learned that Allen was currently pregnant and expecting their young. Allen also knew that the risk was even greater now that the Earl would try to get to Allen and Kanda in order to get either their power and/or their young. Allen let out a long sigh as he knew that he couldn't control when his cycle hit as Allen hoped that now with their full power released that they would be able to defeat the Earl.

Several hours later............Kanda awoke finding himself alone in his room. Kanda knew that Allen was close by but something felt off, different. Kanda couldn't figure out what it was. Kanda got up and dressed as he grabbed Mugen from here he last left him. The minute that Kanda grabbed Mugen, he felt it much more clearly.

*Mugen what's going on? Why do I feel so strange?* asked Kanda.

*Noah and I have unleashed our fullest power and truest form while you and Allen where having sex.* replied Mugen.

*I don't understand Mugen.* stated Kanda.

*Think to your dreams where you have sensed and felt the pain from the previous sirens. They weren't dreams but rather memories of the past as Noah and I have been reborn several times. Never before have we ever had to unleash our fullest form and/or powers within our hosts but, this time we felt the need to.* replied Mugen.

*Because of what happened to Allen and Noah.* stated Kanda.

*Exactly. The only way we could do it was now because of Allen's pregnancy cycle.* replied Mugen.

*Wait on minute.........don't tell me that he's..........* stated Kanda in shock.

*Congratulations Yuu.........you are going to be a father!* replied Mugen. Kanda opened the door to his bedroom to see Allen standing there. There was indeed a small slight bulge in his stomach as he was positively glowing. Kanda rubbed his hand on Allen's belly as he could feel their young growing with inside of Allen.

"I take it that Mugen told you what's going on." stated Allen as Kanda looked at him with tears in his eyes as he slowly nodded his head yes. A part of him was happy to hear about the young but also at the same time he was afraid because of the Earl. Allen had all ready come dangerously close to death twice all ready. Kanda wasn't about to let it happen again not while Allen was pregnant with their young.

Mugen and Noah knew that they weren't going to have long enough time to train with their hosts in having them learn how to use their fullest forms and powers as no doubt that the Earl was all ready on his way. So both Noah and Mugen had to work fast. Noah was a bit grateful that Allen knew about Noah's fullest form and power seeing that Noah was born with Allen as he was a permanent part of Allen's body. So for Allen, he learned very quickly how to use Noah's full powers and how to unleash Noah's truest form. For Kanda it was a little bit harder seeing how he was still quite new to being a siren. Allen, Noah, and Mugen worked with Kanda patiently with Kanda in teaching him how to use and release Mugen's truest form and power. After a couple of hours Kanda finally understood how to use Mugen's full power and form. It was then that a large explosion ripped through the castle sending everyone in a panic.

*The Earl is here!* stated both Noah and Mugen in unison. Both Allen and Kanda looked at each other nodding their heads. It was time for them to put a permanent stop to the Earl and his plans.

NEXT CHAPTER.............face off

Kanda (snarls): Earl will die before the day is over with as I will not allow anything to happen to Allen and our young.

Allen (blushes): screltfyre........just how many young am I pregnant with as you don't say?

author: about a dozen. Remember Allen your part fish so you can give birth or lay multiple eggs. About four months in you with lay the eggs in the water and continue to nurture and care for them until they hatch. Maybe half a dozen will survive as maybe half of them will grow into full siren adult hood. (whispers) I hope that this answers all of my readers questions as I know that they are curious too.

Kanda & Allen: ........................

Lavi: I think that you left them speechless again scrletfyre.  Please leave your ideas and comments as a review as it will help out greatly.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro