Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I'm sorry. I'm doing my best to figure this out. I know you are unhappy, but I can't let you out. You are safe here. Vampires can't sense the stone when you are here. Namjoon made sure of that," Yoongi explained, looking down. He felt guilty for keeping her here against her will.

"Then when? Tomorrow? Next month? 2 years!" Y/n raised her voice to Yoongi, her frustration and desperation evident. She sat up in bed, her eyes blazing with determination.

But Yoongi growled back at her, his voice low and fierce. "If you go out now, you won't be able to see them either way. Vampires will come rushing towards you! And they will kill you!"

Y/n was taken aback by his sudden aggression, but then she realized the reason for it. He was only trying to protect her, and she couldn't fault him for that. She took a deep breath and tried to calm down, but the tears were already streaming down her face.

"Maybe it's better, then this will be all over," she said in a defeated tone, her voice barely above a whisper.

Yoongi realized that he had been too harsh with her, and he wanted to correct his attitude. He sat back on the bed and held her shoulders, looking into her empty eyes. He let out a deep sigh, his voice softening. "Have a bit more patience. Please," he begged her, his tone gentle and sincere.

Y/n saw the sincerity in his eyes, and it was enough to calm her down. She noticed that his golden eyes were back, and it had been a while since she had seen them. Whenever he looked at her, his eyes turned yellow, and it was a sight that never failed to mesmerize her.

As he leaned in closer, she lifted a hand up and placed it on one of his cheeks. Yoongi was surprised by her action, and his heart started to beat faster at her touch. She was staring at him, and it felt like she could see his soul.

For a few moments, they just looked at each other, lost in their own thoughts and emotions. But then Yoongi broke the silence. "I promise we'll find a way to reunite you with your family. You just have to trust me," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Y/n nodded, feeling a sense of comfort and safety in his embrace. She knew she could trust him, and she would have to be patient until they found a way out of this mess.

"Do you know that your eyes are beautiful?" Y/n smiled, making Yoongi's heart skip a beat. "Those yellow marbles are so enchanting." She moved closer to his face to get a better look, and Yoongi's eyes shifted back and forth between her eyes and her lips. "What is she doing to me?" he thought to himself, feeling the strong urge to kiss her.

He leaned in slowly, but before their lips could touch, they were interrupted by Namjoon knocking on the door. "Yoongi, are you there? We have problems!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro