Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Namjoon was close behind Yoongi and attacked Jungkook, biting him on the shoulder. Jungkook released his prey, and Y/n fell to the floor. The intense battle continued, with neither side willing to concede. While the moonstone was vital for the vampires, for Yoongi, it held more personal significance, as it was associated with Y/n.

"You will never get the moonstone!" Taehyung sneered at Yoongi. "We'll see about that!" Yoongi growled, launching another attack. He slashed his claws at Taehyung's chest, tearing him open. Taehyung fell to his knees, groaning in agony. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. "Stop! We give up!" Reluctantly, Namjoon and Yoongi ceased their assault and allowed the others to retreat.

Yoongi rushed to Y/n's side, aware that her heartbeat was faint and could stop at any moment. He noticed blood dripping from one of the wounds that Jungkook had made, draining her of life. As a mere human, Y/n lacked the ability to heal rapidly like Yoongi. So, he came up with an idea, giving her some of his healing blood and hoping that her body would accept it.

He bit his finger with his sharp teeth, allowing blood to drip onto the floor. Then, he placed his bleeding finger against Y/n's wounds and waited a few seconds before removing it. "This amount should be enough," Namjoon said, standing nearby. "Maybe she isn't our Luna," Yoongi said, his voice heavy with sadness. "But I don't care if she's not. I still love her."

Tears streamed down Yoongi's face as he expressed his emotions. Namjoon, who couldn't bear to see his leader, and more importantly, his friend, so upset, began to cry as well. However, at that moment, something happened.

The glowing moonstone emerged from Y/n's chest, visible and ready to be taken by the Alpha, Yoongi. With one hand supporting Y/n's back, he carefully took the stone and felt it safe in his hand. Turning to Namjoon, he gestured for him to take the stone from him. Yoongi knew that his blood wasn't helping her fast enough and that the stone had to be taken by the Alpha. It was clear that Y/n was dying.

As soon as Namjoon took the stone, it glowed even brighter and sent a force into Y/n's body, making her shine brightly all over. Yoongi and Namjoon stood back, watching as the stone worked its magic. They didn't know what it was doing, but they knew that it was something good. Finally, after the glowing subsided, Y/n gasped for air, and Yoongi noticed that her eyes had changed color. They were now green, and more importantly, he saw fangs. The stone had transformed Y/n into a werewolf, and into Yoongi's luna! He couldn't be happier to know that she was his luna now.

"Are you alright?" Yoongi asked with concern, his eyes locked on hers. It took Y/n a moment to realize that she had full control over her own body again. She looked next to her and saw Yoongi. "Yoongi!" She screamed with joy and relief, throwing herself into his embrace.

"I was so scared!" she said through her tears. "I was fully conscious, but my body didn't want to listen to my mind. I just felt how they were biting me and sucking me dry, and I couldn't do anything!" She sobbed, feeling relieved that Yoongi was by her side again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro