Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"It's okay, I'm here," Yoongi said softly, patting her head to comfort her.

She pulled away from his embrace and looked at her body, confused. "Why do I feel different?" she asked, bewildered.

"The stone turned you into one of us," Namjoon replied, his eyes fixated on the glowing moonstone.

"A werewolf?" Y/n looked at Namjoon and then shifted her eyes to Yoongi.

"Yes, the stone saved you," Yoongi smiled, feeling a sense of relief wash over him.

"We need to go back. The stone isn't safe here in the open like that," Namjoon said as he put the stone away in his coat.

They all returned to their hometown, but Yoongi had a burning desire to speak with Y/n. He gestured for her to sit next to him on the couch and began to speak, "All is over now. You are no longer in danger. So if you want to go home to your family, I understand." Yoongi felt sad and looked down, realizing that she could leave any moment now. 

"Really?!" Y/n exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Now?" she added. Yoongi nodded his head, and Y/n didn't waste any time leaving the house. Yoongi was devastated that his Luna had left without saying a proper goodbye.

He hadn't told Y/n that she was his mate, and he did this intentionally. He didn't want to force her to stay with him because she felt obliged. He wanted her to stay because she genuinely wanted to. Days went by, and Yoongi felt miserable, missing Y/n dearly. He felt like he was living without a purpose. 

Even when his door opened harshly and abruptly, he didn't flinch or blink his eyes once. He kept staring in front of him, imagining Y/n's face. Was he hallucinating? It didn't matter to him, he was content seeing her face again. He smiled a little bit but then blinked and realized that she was there, standing and smiling in front of him. "Y/n?" he said, perplexed. "Hi, Yoongi," she smiled. "Why, what?" He still couldn't believe her presence.

"I came back," she said, smiling and walking around his desk to the window. "But why? Didn't you want to go back to your family?" he asked, confused, and walked up to her. "I did at first, but now I have to take care of another family," she said, shifting her gaze from the window to Yoongi. "What do you mean?" he frowned. "How long are you going to keep it to yourself? Yoongi, I know I'm your mate, the Luna of your pack!" Yoongi's mouth almost dropped to the ground from shock.

"How?" he asked her. "Namjoon," she replied. "He came to see me and told me. Sorry, I'm a bit late, but I wanted to say a proper goodbye to my family." She took his hand into hers, looking into his eyes. She missed those yellow marbles. 

"So you are staying because you want it, right? I'm not forcing you," Yoongi said, making sure she was making the decision willingly. She suddenly took a step forward and gave him a peck on his lips. Yoongi was flustered by her action, and she nodded with a broad smile. "I also heard your confession," she looked down all shy. "And it would make me happy to be your mate, your Luna."

Yoongi couldn't hold back his emotions any longer. His inner wolf was ecstatic and overjoyed. He swung his arms around her neck and pulled her closer to kiss her.

From that day on, Y/n became Yoongi's lifetime mate, who would stand by his side and protect his pack from any harm and danger. The stone returned safely to its original place, and Taehyung and Jungkook were never seen again, but that didn't mean the werewolves could lower their guard. Evil was always lurking.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro