Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

thump

​​ Li Ningyu leaned on the back of the chair, looking fearless, and started a new round of attacks.

"From the time we came to Qiuzhuang and entered the East Building, Longchuan, you have been at every step, and the reason given to us is to let us decipher the murder case of Commander Qian, but Captain Gu raised his own question, why not let a special agency do this. You actually used the case of Jin Shengxian on the cipher ship as an excuse. I asked you how we solved the case without any clues, no evidence, and no participation in the preliminary investigation. In fact, you never answered this question, but talked about the details of the case of Commander Qian. , trying to force us in this way, or threaten us to participate in this murder case that has nothing to do with us. Because you can declare that you have informed all the details of the case when reporting to Jiming Temple, but we still refuse to cooperate as a reason Punish us. I think that half of the intelligence department of the General Headquarters will be lost in your hands. You have been arranging unwarranted charges for us, and now I will also try to catch the wind. I heard that the high-level Japanese military is relatively Chairman Wang's intelligence system started, but the cipher ship failed, is it your turn to perform this task?" Li Ningyu looked at Longchuan with doubts, the implication was that he hoped that Longchuan would give everyone here an explanation.

"Colonel Li, this is a big hat for me." Long Chuan looked around for a week, looking at the nervous and hostile eyes of several people, and had to explain:

"Colonel Li misunderstood me too deeply. First of all, I do admire the wisdom of the five, and they were able to catch Jin Shengxian in a short period of time. Therefore, it should be reasonable for me to ask the five to assist in handling the case. Second, I sincerely invite the five I will help you solve the case. I will tell you the results of the on-site investigation and evidence that will help you solve the case. Why does Colonel Li think that I am trying to threaten or coerce you? Finally, I do have other purposes, but it is definitely not to attack Chairman Wang's intelligence system. , but to help him, otherwise Chairman Wang would not have written this warrant, Colonel Li, are you right?"

Longchuan still revealed a little bit of his purpose, but he did not fully disclose it, because Longchuan found that the five people had no flaws except for avoiding or being silent, and the trap he set was completely ineffective. Longchuan began to sweat, and there is no better way at present. He revealed a little bit of his purpose as a bait, hoping to lead a few people to his own trap.

"Dr. Longchuan, you have admitted that your drunkard's intention is not drinking, then please explain to us your real purpose. Also, you said that you didn't force us to assist us in handling the case, why are you still in our midst? After refusing to narrate the details of Commander Qian's case, we have interrupted and inquired many times but failed to stop you. It can be seen that what you said about not being forced is also false. Besides, I don't know whether the details of the case you said are true. Private goods, we were induced by you to mistakenly arrest a good person, and in the end it was us who neglected our duty, you are just a crime of oversight, Longchuan, you are really a good planner."

Li Ningyu pressed step by step, blocking Longchuan's road. At this time, Longchuan suddenly realized that he failed to apply for the warrant at the first time last night. After a night, everyone came prepared, and he did not take advantage of it, but lost the opportunity.

Long Chuan thought for a while, and instead of answering Li Ningyu's words, he stated his purpose: "Two cases occurred on the cipher ship, one was the murder and reported the case, and the other was the case of Morita's assassination. It seems that the two cases are not related. , but the telegram sent on the cipher ship contained information about Commander Qian's case. However, after several trials of Jin Shengxian, we were unable to find out his superiors and subordinates, and there were no clues about Commander Qian's case. Colonel Li kept saying that Commander Qian's The case seems to be inextricably intertwined with you, but in fact it has nothing to do with it, mainly because several of them claim that they are not murderers, but they both serve the empire. Does it matter? Colonel Li, are you right? "Longchuan also kept asking questions and raising questions.

"I understand what Colonel Longchuan meant. We are here to serve the empire this time, so even if we have nothing to do with this case, and this is not our scope of function, we still have to do our best. I understand this, but Long Mr. Chuan, I still want to ask why you are emphasizing that we are assisting the investigation here, but you are clearly accusing us of being the murderer, so don't mention that we are assisting, tell us directly that several of us are under trial. Simply neat." Bai Xiaonian said.

"I'm sorry, Chief Longchuan, but I want to add that apart from you saying that Lao Jin gave this Butler Zhao a lot of money, you didn't come up with any favorable evidence to prove our suspicion, but used reasoning. One point is really far-fetched. We have already disdain to refute, so you may wish to say what you want to do, Longchuan. If you insist on stating that this trip to Qiuzhuang is really only for the case of Commander Qian, then You have all the motives for the confession, just like Section Chief Li said, you can report it directly according to your guess, and I, Lao Jin, are not willing to continue to accompany you. Or you kill the five of us here without proof?" Jin Shenghuo didn't know what was going on, but he started to be extra tough, and he didn't mean to compromise at all.

Li Ningyu sees Jin Shenghuo like this, but he can't figure it out. Jin Shenghuo is an extremely wise person who protects himself, and what he does today is definitely not what he should be. As everyone knows, Jin Shenghuo got a little more news than Li Ningyu the night before. The news given by Jiming Temple is that Longchuan has no evidence at all. This review is also time-limited. Longchuan has many plans for this. All the forces are mixed in it. Longchuan himself is not so free, and he is even basically limited in the use of punishment. That is to say, as long as it is dragged to the end, Longchuan's time is used up, and there is no evidence, then Longchuan is considered a mission failure. So when Jin Shenghuo watched Gu Xiaomeng and Li Ningyu continue to persecute Longchuan, Jin Shenghuo also added a fire.

At this time, Gu Xiaomeng asked another fatal question for Longchuan, "Zir Longchuan, I don't have so many questions now, after all, you have said so much, but there is one question that has been lingering in my heart, that That's why you released Lao Zhao. You must know that Lao Zhao is the person who knows the most and is the most critical person in this case. You said that you finally released Lao Zhao, the most powerful witness. Escape, I now doubt whether you have anything to do with Lao Zhao, otherwise how could you make such a dazzling judgment, and finally let Lao Zhao run away. You won't let the murderer go and come here to catch the scapegoat Right!" Gu Xiaomeng asked Longchuan curiously.

Longchuan was stunned. Although these people didn't seem to cooperate, they were interconnected without any flaws, and they pinched all directions of Longchuan at this stage. For a while, Longchuan was speechless and didn't know how to break the game. It was like he was punched deeply and unable to break the game. It was obviously his own game, but it was really himself who was really pulled into the water. Longchuan felt deeply involved.

There was also a breakthrough point. Suddenly, a clue flashed in Longchuan's mind. This was a bold idea, but according to the performance of everyone on the cipher ship, the idea was established, and Longchuan decided to give it a try.

Long Chuan sneered and said, "It seems that no one can help me. I always thought that there might be only one person in the crowd. Now it seems that more than one person is suspected. This is more like a gang committing a crime. Because all five of you are Commander Qian Qian has unclear entanglements. If five people work together, this plan is simply seamless."

"Hahaha, Colonel Longchuan, you have really impressed me Lao Jin. Since Colonel Longchuan thinks he understands our plan, then Lao Jin would like to hear about it." Jin Shenghuo said and asked Longchuan to continue.

"It's just a little trick. Everyone seems to have suspicions, but there is no direct evidence to prove that everyone's suspicions are nothing more than because the plan was formulated by five people from the beginning. Zhao, let Secretary Bai buy into Qiu Zhuang Guard He and the problem of entering the door will surely be solved." Long Chuan looked at Jin Shenghuo and Bai Xiaonian with cold eyes.

"Hey, Chief Longchuan, you can say that five people committed the crime, and now only two people are pointed out. Besides, I didn't know the four of them before I joined the job." Gu Xiaomeng looked at Longchuan innocently, but his eyes But the provocation in it could not be concealed.

"Captain Gu's words are bad. Although you joined the job late, you don't have to know everyone. This case just needs a contact person. Through the code ship and everything that happened today, I suddenly realized a problem, that is, on the code ship. , and in Qiuzhuang, the one who really made the final decision and detained all the evidence chains was actually your Colonel Li."

Long Chuan pointed at Li Ningyu, then continued, "I thought this plan was designed by Director Jin from the beginning, but it's not the case. The leader of the whole plan is Director Jin, but the planner is you, Colonel Li. The one who found the killer is You Wu Zhiguo Wu Brigade, and the one who paid the commission is Captain Gu, the king of the ship. As for Captain Gu, who said that you did not know the people here before you joined the job, it is very likely a lie, at least you should be the director of Tongjin. acquainted."

"Oh, does Chief Longchuan have any evidence? I didn't expect Chief Longchuan to know everything clearly." Gu Xiaomeng said with a puzzled look.

"I remember that Captain Gu was directly transferred to the Confidential Office by Director Jin after taking the intelligence department examination. I knew earlier that entering the Confidential Office of the Suppression Headquarters requires strict qualification examination. If you don't know each other, how can Director Jin dare to take the risk of the world to directly investigate the captain and you enter the intelligence section of the Suppression Command? Don't you want to explain this, Director Jin? How did you pass an exam, a The name allowed the unknown Captain Gu to enter the Intelligence Division directly."

"Dr. Longchuan, you can only prove that Director Jin knows me, but it doesn't necessarily prove that I know Director Jin." Gu Xiaomeng defended.

"Captain Gu, the evidence that you know Director Jin is on your own body. The Suppression Headquarters has specially approved the use of two miniature cameras, and Director Jin has the right to use one, even if you are the daughter of the ship king, Director Jin is attached to them. Heart, I will not be stupid enough to give you a miniature camera on an extremely important occasion, which means that you did not know the inside story of the cipher ship at first, and just thought it was a study meeting, and Director Jin and you should be They are very familiar with each other, so I can safely give the camera to you, thinking that it is just a momentary game for young people. Otherwise, how can you explain, Captain Gu, why Director Jin took the risk to give you the camera during a study meeting Use? I don't believe people who don't know each other will risk being suspected of censorship to do so."

Gu Xiaomeng was speechless for a while, unable to refute. Passive for a while. And this layer of change is unprecedented, Li Ningyu also began to slowly figure it out, the top priority is to seek stability.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#ym