°#3. HE IS THE NIGHTMARE.°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

°Flashback

Sebastian POV:

"Sebastian, we got Mr. Junjun." The familiar voice dropped in my ears, that was my friend, Owen. Owen Heathen. Living with me since I was in this mafia world.

I grabbed the swinging punching bag, through both of my hands and gazed at his attire top to bottom, he followed my gazing and shot grinned to me. I rolled my eyes, shook my head. He was the only person in my house, who had still left the innocence and gracious.

He covered with dark red tee with yellow pant just only would require was a red nose ball.

I took the fleecy towel from bed beside of my punching bag and swiped my sweaty neck, and threw it back.

I grabbed the laying gun upon nightstand and threw in his side, easily dodged by him.

He tugged gun in his yellow pant as his eyes averted my side when I told him. "Call Mr. Sweden and tell him that his work is done," He nodded, and left the room not before taking my empty food plate.

I entered into the giant bathroom. My sweaty body swum under warm water, feeling lusciously.

After long inundation with blueberry body lotion and sluiced hair with my favorite drink beer.

I stood in front of the giant mirror.

The reflection infront of me carrying innumerous of tattoos over an entire body to hide my secrets past, my inner innocent life. Those slated eyes left its shining too long ago.

Everyone hate my name and curse me, maybe I deserved.

The Hate.

No one cares me, no one loves me. And of course who love me, I'm life snatcher. I sarcastically laughed.

I was the worst nightmare that what everyone named me. I was the most cursed man in the mafia world.

"I'm the wo..." I gulped my saliva to ease the knot in my throat. I clenched the edge of basin platform.

"I'm ...." Took beside steel ball and threw upon giant mirror.

"I'M THE WORST NIGHTMARE." I roared, taking all frustration pain out.
Numerous of glass pieces shattered on the floor like my soul.

I grasped white shirt from the wardrobe as I stepped out from bathroom and changed towel into black jeans. Made my way towards where I should be, my original place, my real life.

I took descend elevator to reach at that spot which was underground.

Owen and Dustin had been waiting for me. They both were stopped gossiping as their eyes landed on me.

Owen changed his joker cloth into white tee, perfect muscles popped out with frank Green trouser, and brown messy hair.

Dustin Steward was my another friend, he and her sister, Sasha Steward were living with me since I connected with Mafia strings. We all have different stories and different dark past. We all have hidden secrets behind our faces.

Dustin dressed in blue tee, black jeans, combed his hair back perfectly.

I scanned my hand for few seconds beside the giant door, it only accepted mine. I pressed pass-code for access.

This private base only known by me, Sasha, Dustin, Owen and going to be victim.

As the door opened, the electronic female device heartily always welcomed me.

'welcome to Mr. Alfanso's World.'

I sighed as I saw the man in 70's, wore business attire, heartlessly roped him and had settled his old ass into wooden chair. I tilted my head.

He tried to free up from the rope grasp, but it was too tight and this oldy didn't have much stamina to fight back with the rope.

"Leave me, you bloody ba-basters,
on-Once free my hand I won't leave you or anyone, Fu......"

I pressed his wrinkle cheeks between my fingers before he completed his sentence.

I put a gun in his mouth. "Tell me bastard one more time." I roared on his face. He shook his head. I could see the fear in his eyes, his hand was shaking, sweats were generating on his black forehead. I cackled in loud voice made him more frightened.

That was I want. Fear of me.

I smirked.

I reloaded the gun and nearly pressing trigger, but someone interrupted me by holding oldy in her arms.

F-ck off...Where she came from?

"Do-Don't kill him. what do you guys want? Money? Luxury house? Expensive Car? Huh!" The girl nearly in 20's, wore shining black dress adhered to her body. I grabbed chair, twirling it, and sat on it.

Her red lipstick still in her lips,
makeup was minimal or effaced due to her sweats.

"Pl-please don't hurt him. He is only my family. I begged you s-sir." She joined her two hands.

I gave death glare at my two f-ckers, Dustin and Owen, 'How-she-came?' looked to them.

One of my bodyguard whispered in my ears that she was third eye on incident and she was Mr. Junjun's daughter.

I nodded.

I admired her beauty, 'nice on bed, Alfanso.'

"Mr. Junjun, you really have a pretty girl! If I'm not once commitment man then I gladly leave you in return of your girl." I stroked on her arms. she frightened on my touch, tears in her eyes. Damn this black oldy had a gorgeous daughter.

Mr. Junjun aka oldy clenched his jaw showing his veins in his head while I was caressing her arms.

"Come'on buddy, every girl die to sleep with me. You need to be happy on getting her opportunity to sleep with me."

"Don't touch her with your filthy hand." He wiggled more. I laughed, raising my thick brow up. " Leave me and my daughter." His eyes brimmed with tears, tiring from struggle. He pleased with those eyes, thought that after him, I would use his daughter.

"Leave him, I will give you what you want." She told me with her straight eyes. I raised my brows.

Girl with braveness.

Women Empowerment increased this day too much.

"Keep your eyes and voice down." I hollered on her face whilst sliding down my index finger, showing her to lower down her eyes.

"No honey don't, better to die than submit you to this Beast fu...." I shot him in three bunches, constantly. This f-cking oldy didn't have manners that when someone two were talking, not have to speak in the middle.

I got up and about to leave the place as I already completed my work now only my half payment would have been craving my name.

"Throw him." I ordered and gestured to bodyguards.

"YOUUUUUU," I twirled my body, the oldy's girl running towards me with iron rod to hit me. I stopped my bodyguards via hand, not to shot her.

I would handle this gorgeous.

"Why did you do? I will put you behind bars." She screamed while her saliva came out, sprinkling on my face.

F-ck girl.

Before her hand raised with iron, I nabbed from her and threw rod on the floor. Tsk tsk, little girl didn't have much stamina to fight against me.

Her stomach touched against my hips as I carelessly grabbed her waist. I sealed my lips to her, tasted her creamy lipstick.

Bang!!

As her mouth escaped with drastic pain, her hands clutched my collar to support but she failed and fell down, lifeless.

"Throw her too," My guards started to clean up the place.

"Why did you shoot her?" Dustin asked, starring at the lifeless girl covered with a blood.

"She won't be good on the bed."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro