Your brain told me bold,

Kiss your neck,
Back up your peck.

Shine ever,
We are forever."

-LOVE_WHISPERED.

Flashback continued

Sebastian pov:

"Thanks for Mr. Junjun, he made my life perturb." Mr Sweden breath  breath out his anger towards late Mr.Junjun. I nodded through my eyes.

Mr. Sweden was actually a broker, between me and the main client. He only worked for me. I gave him 20 percent excluding some incentives.  He also owned one company just to show off the real world.

"This is a girl, finish her as soon as." He handed me an envelope, containing the victim photo. 

"And here is your remaining half payment for Mr. Junjun and full payment fot this girl." He put the money container opposite of me. I smirked and caressing the container.

'Love money lust honey.'

In my entire life, I learned that only money was our god. Girls would automatically kissed the dick when they saw money on our hand.

I leveled up my eyes to him, "You will get incentives in return for finish her early as possible." His voice stopped me to tear an envelope in a mid way. My lips beamed into smile.

Now, I was more interested in an incentive rather than examining a victim photo.

"Incentives like...?" I raised my brows up, inserted an envelope in my blue coat.

There were many incentives in our business, like money, girl, drugs, alcohol, assets and many more.

"New girls which recently export from Russia." He said, with smile. Whilst finishing his coffee in one gulped and put the cup on the table.

I like it.

I grinned gestured of accepting his incentive. I gulped my liquor from mini bottle and squeezed the lips together, tasted my alcohol lips.

I simply nodded in his every conversation. I hate when someone talk too much without any reason. Couldn't shut their f-cking mouth for two minutes. If he wasn't my man then surely I would shot on his tongue.

After our long conversation, I had been glancing at the watch for more than fifth times from 10 minutes.

It was like I had passed 18 hours in this f-cking car.

I voyaged to my farm house, located in the outskirts. But when Mr.Sweden got to know, I was near to him so he changed the meeting area from his house to my car and was roasting hell out of me.

I used intercom connected to my driver, obviously to contact him. He picked on the half ring. "Why are you
f-cking take too much time?" I roared at him enough to whimper in a terror.

"Mr. A-Alfanso, traffic pro-problem, may be accident oc-oc-occured." He stammered on his words. I tightened my lips in anger. F-ck them. Pressed my finger on my forehead.

"Then what the are you doing, enjoying it? Take some other road." I yelled at him and hung up the receiver in a frustration.

Idiot. I didn't know how Dustin gave them a job. Mine guy couldn't even do one single thing properly. Better to drive myself.

The day began with frustration and end up with roughstration.

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. And I didn't realise, I asleep.

'you kill him,'

'why?'

' You have to shame yourself Sebastian......... You killed your--------'

I woke up by shaking me ruthlessly. I breathed out heavily. I looked everywhere, and squeezed my eyes. This nightmare. I let out my air.

My forehead trapped between sweats.
I

adjusted my focus over around the environment still I was in the car, my legs were propped on table in relax a mode.

Mr. Sweden passed the water-bottle to me. "Are you alright? What happened? Have you again had a Nightmare?'

I ignored his question and took the bottle from his hand. The cold freeze water down below my throat, chilling my dead food pipe.

I closed the cap and placed the bottle in the bottle-stand.

"Mr. Alfanso,"

"Yeah, I'm f-cking here, I heard. Don't dig my brain." I never yelled at him, but today I did.

Who cares?

Nope, he didn't know about my past and my nightmare, but sometime we spend night, so he got to know that I often have a nightmare.

I racked my hairs in the frustration, this f-cking car was still on the same place. I groaned. I hate it. Today this driver gonna have a last day.

I kicked the door in full force to closed it. I heard Mr. Sweden voice calling my name in an apologetic. I ignored him. He wasn't matter for me.

I marched at the end where I saw many peoples were standing in a round. I shook my head, A lot of cars were waiting to clean up the road.

I saw one car fully crushed under the heavy hulk truck. Blood seen on the spot. Two bodies were laying the road, two were covered with white cloth.

"The innocent boy, God bless him." I heard someone pray to god for a dead soul. I chuckled on their mask face, bloody bastard acted like they were caring, but the reality was different.

"Look at the girl, she is gorgeous. Jeez urge to kiss her." Word came out from my backside. Babbling about the lifeless victim girl.

"Forgot her, she died. If she'll alive, we'll make her breathless by f........" I eyed that teenage boys.

They both gulped and they ran off, seeing my dark eyes. Idiots.

As I swung my head towards the incident area, again. Suddenly, my heart was throbbing. From long ago, I missed my beats.

My eyes glittered seeing beautiful that was not enough word to describe her perfectionist.

Her silky and smooth brown hair reached at her waistline, too long hair.

I could see violet strips on her hair looking breathtaking, longing to caress, kiss and smell her hair.

Her  blue eyes, It was like two blue oceans situated at middle in two huge milky galaxy, I wanted to drown in, a deep submersed in her eyes.

Her pink babe lips were shining, her moving lips would urge to seal with me, sucking, f-cking and licking.

She stood center of an accident spot with a police. She convinced something to the police officer, but he swayed his head in a no.

Her face paled due to rejection by the officer. She bit her lips as I did the same. Damn this girl!!! I WANT HER ON MY BED.

Her peachy face, blush cheeks, perfect tip nose, and smooth ears pierced with glittery tiny diamond.

Her left palm stopped the rays directly hit her face. Wished I was rays, I touched every body part of her, kiss her and suck her.

32-24-26, the unblemished body shape, breast covered with white shirt clearly visible her lacy red bra and legs covered with blue tight jeans.

Damn!! I pursed my lips and controlled my lust through fist.

As long as I wanted to rip up her white shirt and fully laid her in my bed, naked.

How would look good her tiny waist in my big hands. I smirked. She was gonna my new bed girl.

Diligently, she fought back and looked like the officer approved for something.

She smiled, increased my desire to grab her and roughly kissed her untill her lips spit out blood.

'I want her in my bed so badly, in my arms, crush my body on her, moan my name from those sizzling lips no matter does she wants me or not either.'

Welcome to my hell, Little kitten.

Anyone can guess whose photo is in the envelope?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro