°#5. BABY BEAR °

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flashback continued

Sebastain POV:

I gulped pure liquor from the bottle.

I was on my bossy chair, propped my legs on the table and playing with the fidget spinner.

My life was same as my dark room. No lights, no colors, no love, nothing just a dark.

'I'm just an alive corpse'

'If I will late, no one will wait for me at the gate.
If I don't eat, no one will ask me for a plate.
If I will shiver in a fever, no one will be there to care me.
If I will die, no one will cry for me.
Because I'm a bastard criminal.'

Swaying chair from left to right.

Right to left.

Left to right.

I sighed and as my heavy and tired eyelids ready to shut, the door flung out.

"Where are you my Baby Bear?" I jerkily came to my senses. This voice, this voice reminded me my past, everything came across my sight, my dark life.

"Baby Bear, I know you're there."

I made my palm into a fist, clenched my jaw and trying to control my upcoming rage.

'I hate this voice.'

I gritted my teeth.

"Baby Bear?" I squeezed my eyes as I shut it.

"Baby bear?"

"Baby bear?" She kept calling me.

'Now I can't bear this baby bear sound, anymore.'

"WHAAAAAAAT?"

The brightness of lights covered over my room when her fingers accidentally touched at the switch, and there I saw her.

"Baby Bear, p-please t-talk..." I showed my hand to stop calling me by this name.

"Baby be..." I threw a liquor bottle on the floor that made her shiver.She took her steps back, putting a hand on her chest.

"Who let you in, Huh?" She lowered her face and silently crying out.

As usual, her crying drama wouldn't effect on me.

"GET OUT FROM HERE." I directed my index finger at the door. "Don't show me your face and don't you dare to call me by that shit name."  I gritted each word.

As she came near me, I turned around, showing my back to her. " Leave me alone." I whispered in a tired voice enough to hear her and closed my eyes.

My breathing and her sniffing voice echoed around the silence room.

"JUST GET OUT," I roared whilst turning around, and I saw.

"David?"

He put his hand around her shoulder, snuggled her face into his neck. I knitted my brows together. So this bastard gave permission to her to step into my mansion.

"Seb..." I pushed him back by clutching his collar untill his back hit the wall with thunder sound.

I pressed his jaw between my fingers.
" You brought her here?" He closed his eyes and hissed in pain.

I put a gun across his stomach and pressed harder as I could. "Mr. David Lavish, will you want to live longer with your small family or should I widow your wife at her young age." He gulped his saliva.

"Leave him, It's not his fault. It's me who rigid to come over here." This time she spoke up in a terror and added. "I saw you last night with the random girl. It hurt me. A lot. You are spoiling your life, my baby. Please come back, please..."

She cupped my face between her two palms and started to caressing my forehead hair.

I pushed her hand back from my face and showing my back to her.

She sat on the floor and her tears rolled down. "Please come back." almost whispered in apologetic tone.

°UNKNOWN P.O.V°

"I don't want him to die so easily, let him endurance, let him suffer in a pain." I ordered to one of my man on cell phone.

I was flipping my cell phone after cut off the call.

"MR. ALFANSO, one day, one day you will suffer same as, I. One day, you will beg in front me and your to be proud head will bow down on my feet." I smiled thinking of soon to be poor puppy Alfanso.

My smiled increase in large amount as I thought about to destroy him in a different way.

I sighed.

I wandered around my house, whilst my eyes fell on a particular room.

As I entered, the walls decorated with faces of one person. Okay that was not decorated, but my little sister drew that bastard, Mr. Alfanso's sculpture.

His many photos rested at the
nightstand. And others scattered over the bed.

I sighed deeply.

'She is totally crazy. I don't know what she saw in him.' I shook my head.

My little sister laid on a bed, like a lifeless. She was sobbing whilst hiccuping more and more.

'Ohhh my little sisy, wish I will ease your pain. I will kill that bastard, because of him my lovely sister pays off.'

My eyes were burning in a  furious as I reminded that bloody beast spoiled  my innocent baby's life.

Her left hand pierced with tube wire, supplying glucose to her.

As her eyes fell on me, she sat at the edge of the bed, rested her over her knees. Having the bloody bastard's photo in her hand.

I made my palm into a fist in the anger.

I settle down beside her. "What happened to my baby?" I asked in concern tone as I was caressing her hair. She snuggled her face into my chest without looking at me.

"I want Sebastian. My Sebastian." She leveled her head and said straight to my eyes.

I inhaled my breath, closed my eyes and shook my head. He knew my weakness and for his lust, he used my weakness.

'Why she is shedding her precious tears on that beast? He doesn't deserve your love baby sister. He just plays with girl's emotions and their hearts to fulfill his lust.'

"But, he is not good, baby. He will hurt you." I tried to convince her. May be, this time she would understand.

She took out her head from my
chest. "Nooooo, I want him, I want him, I want him, I wa--" she started to hitting my chest. I held her hand.

"Okay okay stop stop."

I kept my arms around her shoulder and kissed on her hair. "I will bring him as soon as, now my baby happy."

I couldn't resist her, because of her worse condition and of course this condition was done by him. I couldn't help it except accept it.

I always tired to make her happy.

She clapped her hand, chirping and bouncing up and down on the bed.

"My Sebastian will come. My Sebastian will come." 

Flashback End.

Heyo my lovely pandasss.

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Will you see David, What he was doing with Sebastian. Is any relation with him?

Guess who's that lady who is calling babe bear to Mr alfanso?

Guess, what happened with baby sister? Was she mr alfanso's girlfriend or anything else?

My exams on head, swaying like an anaconda. I will update next chapter at 16 November. But I will try to update next chapter before 16.

Still then, Add this book in private library so you will get my updates.

Hit the small bottom ⭐ for vote.

Below small box 💬 for comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro