08|| Second Favor

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lilac Carter

"Maybe I Know Who She Is."

I walked back to my cabin with a smirk dancing on my lips. I just wanted a reason for removing this slut from my company and I didn't know that God loved me so much that i will get a reason in a day!

But the main point! MY COMPANY'S MAIN AND IMPORTANT DATA IS LEAKED!!

All because of that bitch...

I took my phone and dailed the same 'Dear Stupid Brother'. After a few rings the automated message came up. That's when my mind flashed with the thing that he maybe is in a meeting. Fuck! What should I do!?

Tapping the phone on my chin, processing what to do, I remember that I had some gadgets which I could use in this situation.

It wasnt the first time someone was leaking my company's info but still, breaking into my cabin and touching my desktop!?! Bitch got some guts!

But i wont let her go after what all she did.

I walked to the nearest cupboard of books and moved some particular books which showed me a good view of the vault I had in my room. Entering the code [--- --- ---] I heard a beep indicating that the vault is now open.

I let out a satisfied smile and opened it which revealed few ear monitors and things like a mini mic along with some papers.

I took a mic and an ear monitor in my hand and locked the door of the vault again. Making sure that the vault is properly locked, I settled the books back in its place after checking if the vault is properly hiden.

"Emily, please send Ms.Sana." i said through the intercom and few moments later i heard the door open after i granted the permission.

"Yes ma'am." Said Sana, one of the cleaners in my company and also a spy for me. She gives out the information of the betrayers and I take action against them.

"You have to work on 23rd floor for few days, and put an extra eye on Kang Jia". I said for which she nodded.

"And as usual, put this under her table." I said pointing at the mini mic in my hand. Sana stepped forward and took the mic with a smirk. It's a normal routine for us.

"Sure ma'am". She said and bowed and soon left to do the work. I fixed the ear monitor in my ear and in the other hand i was on a call with Sana.

"She's in the room ma'am, but a bit far on her phone. I will put this quick." She gave the updates and i just hum in response.

Soon i heard some buzzing in the ear monitor and they once it was fixed, the voice of Jia was more clear.

[Ohh ofcourse baby! I bought the pendrive!! It's safe with me... Once you come back from France i will give you!.... Ha? Reallyy... I can't wait to see youuu.... let's have some spicy fun on Saturday night!!... Ok! Ok then byeee umwah]

Such a slut. So yeah, as I thought, she was made to do it. Ok then... Who can be this person?!

No idea. But whoever it maybe, they will surely contact me for negotiation.

I took some deep breaths and sat back on my chair. Only until-

I heard the telephone ringing which made my head swap at it. I slowly picked the phone up with the fact that my hands were trembling. Which I hated.

"Hello?" I called out but my body froze at the voice i heard. The person on the other lane was chuckling.

[Hello babe..] i heard the voice i never wanted to hear again. His croaky voice still had the same effect on my body which I hated. Soon my mind was playing back the flashbacks like a fucking broken CD player.

Again and again the scenes of us, our giggles, our kisses and that day was playing back making my eyes glisten with the tears which I surely disliked. I loathed the fact that he still has the effect on me.

[Happy to hear my voice that you are not able to speak?] I heard him chuckle. I fucking hate him now after what he did. And now I realise that when I said I think Jia is familiar to me,

It was fucking her who was making out with him that day. He cheated on me with that slut.

-Why the fuck are you calling me now Shin?- I spit the words out, trying my best not to let any type of sob out. My eyes were moist and it was making my cheeks wet.

[Oh baby~ it's jagi for you] he said for which I did a eye roll. I wiped my tear and took a deep breath, which later came out as a sigh. I made sure that the person on the other side of the lane do not hear this.

-Come onto the point Mr.Shin- i said sternly. I need TaeTae now at this fucking second.

[Oooh Mr.Shin ha? Ok fine.. babe, i know that you are smart enough to already figure out that your company's main database and formulations are with me. These all wouldn't happen if you would have met me that day] so he is doing this all just becuz i rejected to marry him!?

-you are doing this just becuz i rejected your ass for marriage right?- i said scoffing, audible enough for him. A smirk formed on my face when I heard the sound of his teeth gritting together.

[Mind your language babygirl. And yeah... So before I leak your new formula of that foundation you are creating to my friend's company, tell your parents that you wanna marry me.]

-What!? Marry you? *Scoff* i will die instead of doing that shit.-

[Babe, you don't know what all i can do.]

-Infact you don't know what I can do!-

[Haha let's see. I will be waiting for your reply. Your deadline is 12 of today's midnight. Either marry me and save your company, or stay on your fucking pride and loose your company. Your time is ticking] he said and did some wierd clock ticking noises and cut the call. I layed my head back on the chair with a trail of thoughts invading my mind.

My whole work on that foundation is going to go into vain just becuz of this fucking asshole.

This is a foundation, which turns into your suitable skinshade. There are also many of this kind, but others have some fault of not working on the fair skin. But mine isn't like that.

Even before I went for cosmetology, I always loved makeup. Being a beginner and choosing an particular foundation tone is one of the hardest thing. I often wasted money on buying foundations which werent cakey and suited perfectly to my skintone which was hard to do as a beginner.

This project of mine would be a huge success becuz of its 93.2% accuracy for all skintones. Which is the highest for this type of foundation. Now that it's in Hyungseok's hands... I'm scared. My whole hardwork of years would be in vain in matter of few hours.

I came out of my dilemma and tried calling Taehyung.

"Pick up!!" I yelled at the phone and finally I heard a voice. Not Taehyung's but his secretary's.

[Hello ma'am, this is Jay speaking, sir is actually in another meeting with the French Company. Can I give him any message?]

-uhh.. no.. but ask him to call me back after the meeting. Thank you- i sighed knowing that he was very eagerly waiting for this meeting.

"What in the fucking hell should I do!!??" I again yelled to myself. That's when my eyes fell on the grey handbag with a black lining. Dang! I remembered about the bunny creature who gave me his number, saying I can call him anytime.

Well, he should be knowing how to deal with 'these' stuff. Even he's a ceo!

Grabbing my handbag, I opened the small zip on the side and took out the crumbled card.

I mumbled the numbers while I dailed the no. and made a call to the Jeon Jungkook's Personal Mobile number.

Not gonna lie, but the ring was making me anxious and my heart was beating as if it's practicing to beat formula 1 racing car.

[Hello?] I heard his raspy voice which surely made my heart skip few beats. It felt like I forgot how to speak and not a single word got out of my mouth. Lily... Imma fucking smack you if you stutter. I mentally warned myself and cleared my throat lightly.

-Hello... Jeon Jungkook?- yay! I managed not to stutter. But his chuckled caught me off guard.

[Lily... oops! Ms. Carter! Took so long ha?] He said which made me smile? But why??? Maybe becuz of his Ms. Carter? That too in his Busan Accent-

-I'm in need of help Mr.Jeon- i said formally. But my innerself is practically panicking so hard that I actually wanted to beg Jungkook to help me out.

[You ok?] Asked Jungkook. I shook my head not realising the fact that he can't see me.

-I am, but not my company. Can you please meet me and help me out!?- I sounded so pathetic! It's not a situation to think about your ego!

[I'll be there in 10] that's it. The call was then cut. So you are saying that Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook is going to help me out?!

"It's the second favor he's doing for me."

••••

Jeon Jungkook will be here for the rescue!!

Next chap will be out soon cuz i have no other work... I'm basically jobless cuz my school is closed. I had a test in my extra classes today so I couldnt write before.

Now even that test is completed so I'm all free till 23rd of March.

Thank you for reading 'Mr. & Mrs. Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi (A/N)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro