24|| First Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeon Jungkook

I placed my lips on hers. Never expected that those lips would be this good. I let my heart take over and went on with a slow pace. So minimal that it felt as if our lips were stuck on each other's.

But the most shocking thing.. she was kissing me back.. with the same passion and affection i held for her.

The kiss was getting a bit longer... I don't want to leave her but i have to. It would be so awkward to keep on kissing her infront of these many people. I unwillingly broke the kiss and back away.

I felt her lips pout while breaking the contact. Did she like it? I opened my eyes and looked at her. For those moments i felt like the ear deafing cheers of the crowd was reducing its volume second by second.

Each second i looked at Her. I know that it's her effect. Her hair flew along with the wind and everything felt cinematic.

So stupid and dramatic like in those kdramas which Jae force me to watch with her. But even though they were dramatic, it felt... romantic... I'm going crazy for sure.

"What's next?" She asked. We first turned to the crowd and bowed. Accepting and thanking them for their blessings.

"You have to throw the bouquet!" I said cheerfully, making her nod with a smile. We walked down the stage and Lily faced the dias, young ladies were eagerly waiting for the bouquet. Lily raised the bouquet up in the air, the crowd goes silent in anticipation of who gets the bouquet, but-

"This belongs to you gurl!" Lily turned towards the crowd, and the other girls made way for her. With her struggling, Lily walked towards Jae who was standing at the outer of the crowd.

"Go! Make him yours officially!" She said and winked, and i smiled at my sister. She's all grown up now!

Jae walked towards hyung who was getting nervous now. Jae stood in front of him. Her baby blue dress was flowing with the air and her hair was caressing her cheeks.

The nature made it perfect!

"We know each other since childhood... and I never let anyone else play as your girlfriend while we used to play House-House. So, Tae, do you want to make it true?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" She got onto her knee and offered that bouquet to him. I could see his tears and i clapped my hands. Everyone started cheering while Lily walked towards me.

My hand slipped around her waist and she whispered in my ear, while i looked at my sister who was kissing her new boyfriend.

"What's next?"

"Photoshoots!" I said, looking at her with my smile. Her eyes softened.

"You have your life time to stare each other." I interrupted the young couple, while asking Lily to walk onto the stage.

"Oppa!" Jae gritted her teeth. I know I ruined their perfect moment. Jae and hyung walked to the stage, while hyung gave Lily's bouquet back to her.

"Oppa smilee!" Jae said and i looked at camera. Hand slowly moving to Lily's waist and resting there again. Jae on my left and Tae on Lily's right. A perfect family picture. 2 couples & 2 pair of siblings.

"So... Jeon Lilac Carter how to you feel?" Jae made her hand a fist and held it infront of Lily's mouth which she ignored. She ignored the question!?

"Guys!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw hyung's walking on to the stage.

"Who are they?" She asked and i look at her, which made me forget the world. "Jungkook?" She called out again and i come out of my thoughts about her.

"My besties..." I reply. I look at her counting them and she looked at me again. "6 people including you..?" She ask and i simply shook my head saying no. "7 including Taehyungie Hyung." I say and a 'ahhh' left her mouth.

Soon the guys walked over and the first one to hug me was Jimin hyung.

"Hey beautiful.." Jimin hyung said and i roll my eyes playfully.

"She's my wife, and you already have one." I said while my hand again crept to her waist this time possessively. I looked at Taehyung Hyung who walked over onto the stage seeing the other 5.

"Hyungs!" He said and everyone had a group hug excluding me. Lily came closer and whispered something in my ear.

"Jimin-shi has that 7 tattoo on his finger?" She asked and i nod. "Did these people also study with you in France?" I nod.

"We studied together in the same school. Namjoon and Hoseok hyung were in same class, Jiminie and Taehyungie were also in the same class." I said and I nodd her head slowly.

"Now coming to introduction, let's start?" Namjoon hyung say and i nod.

"This is Kim NamJoon" dimple smile.

"I'm worldwide handsome Kim SeokJin y'know?" Finger under his chin.

"This is Min Yoongi aka Suga" a small gummy smile.

"I'm Jung Hoseok, but you can call be hobi." A sunshine smile like always!

"Park JiMin." Eye smile.

"Bruh you know me." Taehyung Hyung said
"I'm the golden maknae Jungkook Jeon." I ended the introduction part and Lily was laughing.

"Why are you golden maknae?" She asked while Suga hyung replied to her.

"He can do anything and everything." He said and i stood there, proudness filling my chest. But before Lily could reply with anything the photographer stood there caught our attention.

"Everyone please stand with the bride and groom for a picture." He said and everyone set themselves around us both. My hand still on Lily's waist.

Hyung line was standing to the right of Lily and Maknae line along with Jae to my left. We all smiled brightly and this beautiful memory was captured right away.

"Guys.. we didn't bow to the queen." Hobi Hyung said and i widen my eyes. Shit i forgot to tell them.

"The history is repeating." That's all i say and they stood froze. Even Lily.

"Oh nice!" Jimin hyung said and i give an awkward smile to Lily.

"What history? What is repeating?" She ask and i bend over to whisper in her ear. "I will tell you all later." I said and she just nod.

Jeon Lilac Carter

I looked at the 7 boys who were making chaos with their laughter. My sight stuck of Jungkook especially. Everyone where having their drinks and enjoying.

Jungkook gave me a look of concern from where he was standing with his friends. I just smile at him, saying i can manage staying a bit alone here, where there is not a single person i know.

I was sticking to Jae and she was telling me who all were invited into the wedding without taking a step. Many unknown aunties came over, told me how lucky i am to get married to the 'most eligible bachelor' in the country.

Suddenly I felt a tug in my abdomen which I ignored. But the uneasyness started growing with each passing second. I looked at the time in my phone and it was already 8pm. We were here since the morning.

I unwillingly walked over to the group of boys, feeling a bit sad cuz i will be disturbing them. "Jungkook?" I called him and he looked at me. Eyes frowning the second his eyes met mine.

I was still some meters far from the group which made Jungkook walk to me. He came a lot more closer the second he reached me, his right hand snaked onto the left side of my waist. And it surely didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I liked that infact.

"Are you ok? What happened?" He questioned.. i looked at his eyes which were hooded with concern. "I feel a bit uneasy.." i said and looked at his face trying to read them. "Let's leave..." He said griping my wrist instead but i stoped him. "I don't want to ruin your night with your friends.." i whisper. His eyebrows crashed and he walked closer to me.

"What?"

"I dont want to ruin your night with your friends." I repeat, voice hardly coming out of my mouth but he managed to understand.

"See... Lily." He placed his index under my chin, slowly making me look at him. His eyes softened. "You are way much more important to me. I can meet them later too." He said and i nod.

"Let's leave... Jae will inform eomma and appa." He said and walked us out towards his new car?

"You bought a new car?" I question and he shook his head.

"It's from Suga hyung." He said and i shook my head in disbelief.

"Hyung's such spoiled brother.." i say this out loud for him to listen. We drove back to our mansion, but this time, our hands in each other's, resting on my lap.

"Lily-ah.." he called out.. i looked at him and then on those fingers of his which was caressing my hand.

"There's a small ritual in my family... For the newly weds.." he said, i looked at him while my eyebrows were knitting together which also asked him to continue.

"The bride doesn't take her steps inside the mansion when she gets there for the first time.." he said... Almost unsure of what he was saying.

"I already came here... Slept here too.." i said but he shook his head.

"But that time you were Lilac Carter.. But now you are Jeon Lilac.." i nodded my head... My name sounds good with his surname.

"Are you willing to do this tradition?" He asked and i nodded my head slowly.

"This might add a little act becuz of the maids and others who reports single to single thing to my mom.." he warned? I nodded my head.

I'm ready to do anything...

"Ok then..." He said, unbuckling his seatbelt and getting down the car. I saw him coming to my side and open my door. I was about to step my feet down but he stoped with while doing so.

Becuz i was in air.

He is fucking carrying me in bridal style!

I involuntarily held his neck making sure that i don't fall... But he is carrying me as if i weigh nothing.

My cheeks grew into the brightest shades of red and i hid my face in the crook of his neck.

We soon reached the main door which opened automatically.. "Lily?" He called out and i looked at him. His eyes meeting mine..

Soon his lips were on mine again making the maids and workers gasp loudly.

I fucking didn't except that this was going to be the act! Unable to keep me to myself, i gave in.

I gave in by placing my lips onto his and sucking the spot where his piercing is pierced. He let out a small wince along with a smile and we walked over the stairs.

How was he so talented to kiss me, make me blush and also walk without bumping into something with his eyes partially closed?

We finally were into the room and i opened the door for him. He directly placed me onto the bed before pulling out.

"Freshen up." That's all he said before totaly pulling himself from me. My lips shivered loosing the warmth and i kept staring at my reflection in the body sized mirror there.

I look like a walking tomato! 

"Jungkook..?" I call him from the washroom. I heard a faint coming from him and there he was. Shirtless while water dripping from his hair.

"M-my z-zipper." I stuttered!! Why the fuck did you stutter? It's your husband!

He slowly pushed the door and got in. I faced the mirror, showing him my back for the zipper. Thanking and cursing the zipper at a time.

"Done" he said and i felt the cold air harrassing my skin. Before he could leave the washroom, i held his hand and went in for a hug.

My head was resting on his chest and he stood there, frozen. Before i could break the contact, his arms wrapped around me and he hugged me again.

Few minutes into the hug and he broke the contact with a small kiss on my cheek bone and left the washroom.

I'm not letting him go no matter what.

•••

Im still not over Jungkook and Ck..
2k words.

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro