25|| Annoying Pillows

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jeon Lilac Carter

As soon as I got into my night dress, an wave of satisfaction and relief got into me. I took a deep breath and left a sigh before getting out of the bedroom.

Jungkook was still shirtless but hair was dry now. He was on his phone while standing near the plug point becuz the phone was getting charged. I looked at the bed and counted the number of pillows... 2!? Like seriously?

Not everyone is like us Lilac... Not everyone have pillows full of the bed.
I tried explaining to the voice in my head. He must have guest bedrooms! We can get more pillows from there!

Exactly! With that i left the room. I could see that visible frown on Jungkook's face but i ignored it.

I need 3 or 4 fucking pillows to sleep with!

I came out and was stuck in the corridor... Where should I go?? How big is this mansion?

I'm sure it's 4 or 5 times bigger than mine. I walked straight and saw 3 doors... Which one should I choose? It feels dumb like in those mystery games.

Ok... This one!

I chose the first door and opened it... But nahh, it was a study... Damn those collection of books! And that expensive study table...

I closed the door and went for the second one...

Bingo! It was the guest room... Damn if that guest would be me then i would come here often as if it's an hotel... It's no lesser than those 5 stars suits.

Lilac was stating facts upon facts and i walked in. I took both the pillows and woah these are soo fluffy...

Lilac stop acting as if you never saw a fluffy pillow! I walked back our shared bedroom. Jungkook was still on his phone. I don't want to disturb him tho-

"Where did you go?" He question. His voice was dull?

"To bring these!" I said and he looked at me. Eyes widen.

Jeon Jungkook

Did she just leave the room? Why? Is she sleeping somewhere else? I stood there frozen and confused.

It's been 7 mins since she left the room... Should I check on here? I thought but i didn't need to do that, Lily was back.

"Where did you go?" I ask. I didn't think that i would sound this dull... Dumb you Jk!

"To bring these!" She showed the extra two pillows... So she went to get these?! Like seriously!? Wait- does she don't want to sleep with me... Like share a bed? Is she uncomfortable?

"Are you perhaps uncomfortable to share a bed...?"

"What? What noo!" She defended... Clearly saying no through her eyes.. but I'm not convinced... I don't want her to be uncomfortable becuz of me.

"You sure? You don't have to if you are not ok with it... I get it... I will be in the guest room.." I said walking over the bed towards the door. Only to get caught by Lily.

"I said you kook... I'm not uncomfortable.. it's just a habit of mine." She said. Her hand holding my wrist and her eyes pleading me? Most important thing! KOOK!

"Kook.. stay.." she mumbled those words and i stood there. Doing nothing. Nothing includes breathing. I wanna kiss her again soo bad!

"If you say so.." those were the only words and i walked towards my side again.

I sat on the bed and Lily placed those two pillows in between us. Is she making a partition or what?

I lied back and she did too... I can't believe im married and have my wife sleeping beside me.. forget the pillows in between please.

I looked at my right. Seeing the silhouette of the pillows and the gem, whome I'm protecting since years. Finally afters years i got a chance to get into the frame to save her, instead of my men who always guarded her, without her noticing.

And then my gaze fell on her hands and legs which were engulfing the lifeless pillows... Instead of a living me.

Sadlife... What else can we do? I never thought i would be annoyed of a fucking pillow getting cuddled my by wife.
(This is how us Armys get annoyed by mic, camera, water bottle...)

Ahhh!!! I cannot sleeepp!!!

---

After a sleepless night i sat up from the bed livelessly..

Will i get cuddled now? Shut the fuck up Jungkook... You are loosing your mind.. and my love toooo!!

"Morning." I heard her voice. She smiled looking at me and walked past me towards the dresser. Wait-

Was she in my oversized white button up? Without anything beneath!?!!!!!!??????

"What the fuck?" I cursed out loud. My poor heart cannot take this much of her hotness.

Her hair was dripping wet and her legs were on full display. I gulped looking at her and couldn't help the raising heat in me. Come on! I can't have a boner early in the morning!

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I managed to get words out while calming myself.

"Me... what... Nothing?" She said giving an innocent smile. Don't you play innocent!

"I meant your lower wear?" I blurted out... I shouldnt have said that? Was it rude?? But i cant let other my guards see what's mine!

"It's a trend." What? Going out wearing no pants? I accept that she looks damn fucking hot but!

She was about to get out of the room but i was quick enough to block the door.

"What?"

"You are not at all going out in that." Even though the shirt covered maximum of her thighs but still... The starting two buttons were unbuttoned and that tight belt was revealing her perfect curves. I'm noway letting her out like this! It's a threat to my love!

"I will."

"You won't!" I growled but she got out of the door easyly. Advantages of being shorter.

---

We were having a starring compitition on the dining table. "Sir.. ma'am.. the pancakes will get cold.. please eat up." The maid said and i showed her a hand. She immediately left the room leaving us alone.

The guards were still on duty but the stubborn queen isn't listening to me.

"Lily.. for the last time... You WILL NOT go out like this." I emphasized 'will not' alot and she rolled her eyes back. At me?! Her attitude was on a level and i could see our both egos clashing against each other.

"And for the last time... I WILL go out like this." She said but before she could walk away, i was quick enough to stand up and pull her towards me, making her land on my lap.

"Every male worker in this mansion, fucking get lost from my sight." I growled out. my eyes locked with hers and i heard multiple footsteps towards the main entrance.

I had a satisfied smirk on my lips while she gulped. Aww the bossy Lily is now the kitten Lily.

"Scared kitten?" I let out my words in a very low volume. Enough for her to listen. She just looked away making me chuckle.

"Aww... Don't be." I said and tilted her head towards me. "Wear whatever you want... I'm here to protect you... But don't play with my poor heart wearing something like these." I said and loosened my grip around her making she run upstairs. After leaving me a peck on my cheek.

---

Im working on a mission.

I did many missions in my life...

Including those which were nearly impossible.

Like getting into someone's home and killing them.

But this one...

Is tough.

The possibility of getting a positive result is only 50%

And 50% is that i will fail in this.

And the mission is - GETTING CUDDLED BY LILY.

Mission; Getting cuddled by Lily starts now!

This mission has 2 stages;

Stage one; Throw all those annoying pillows.

I threw all the extra pillows into the storage in the basement. Now i waited for Lily to be out from the washroom.

She came out and looked at the bed. A frown was visible on her face and then she looked at me but i was busy on my phone doing nothing but acting.

She walked out of the room and came back with a pout on her face. "Kookieee" she whined and i looked at her. Trying not to blush.

"I can't find any pillow in the whole mansion. Not even a single fucking cushion." She whined falling over the bed. I tried my best not to laugh but couldn't help it.

"Maids said that all the pillows went for cleaning... It will take days." I gave her the fake information making her whine more.

She slowly laid properly and shut the light off.

Stage two; Cuddle her.

Her back was facing me. I took a deep breath as if there are molecules of confidence in the atmosphere that will go into my lungs and supply confidence to me.

I slowly shifted towards her and slipped an arm under her head and another one lying on her waist and pulled her closer.

Praying God that she should be comfortable with it.

Jeon Lilac Carter

I was really upset that i didn't have something to cuddle with. I badly wanted to cuddle Jungkook but I'm trying my best to not to get connected to his charms.

I was in my own world thinking of something to fall asleep quick. But my luck i couldn't. Soon i felt something sneaking around my waist and beneath my head and it was Jungkook cuddling ME. My eyes widen and the sudden fact that my back and his bare chest were pressed closer.

"Why do you have to cuddle some non living pillows when you have an wholass living bunny-bear to cuddle with." I heard him say in his deep and husky voice.

I was so shocked to do something and my mind and heart werent coming on a point. Few minutes passed by and i heard a sigh.

"I'm sorry if I made you-" i felt him sneaking away his hands back to himself.

"-uncomfor-" Lily! Hold his hand. Pull him closer... Let him know that you want this!

Yes!

Before he could complete his sentence, my hand held his palm which was beneath my head.

"Don't... Please.." that's all left my mouth. He understood and placed his hand again on my waist and beneath my head to support it.

He pulled me more closer to himself this time, totally substracting the gap. I could feel his breath fan on my nape as he snuggled more into me.

I moved a bit making him take his head back. I hesitantly turned to the other side and Jungkook looked down at me. I slowly place my hand accross his naked torso and felt him smiling. I snuggled more into him and he did the same. I sucked a deep breath with his cologne mixed in it. He smells heavenly...

My heart was screaming telling me to confess
While my mind was shutting it down saying it's only for some time.

And i listened to none of them.

•••

Not me using an idea which i thought for some other ff 💀💀

I originally thought this idea for a namjoon fanfiction series named as Married to the Mafia King💀😂

It's on yt but i didn't complete it yet💀

Anyways!

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs Ceo'
Pls vote and support!

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro