26|| Ride It

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kim Taehyung

Where is shee?? I thought being desperate.. it's been a week that i didn't sleep well just becuz i didn't have Jae by my side. And when i thought yesterday she would come with me, she wanted to go to her parent's house instead. Ahhh i miss h-

My thoughts got interrupted with the doorbell ringing. She's finally here!! I thought to myself and ran to the door. Opening the door i pulled her fragile body in mine and crushed her into a tight hug.

"T-tae i c-cant bre-ath!" She said hitting my arm and i loosen the grip a bit, not letting her out yet. "I missed you soooooo muchhh." I said while penguin walking backwards into the mansion with Jae still in my arms.

"I missh you toooo" Jae said snuggling more into my chest and all I could hear was her muffled talks. "It's tickling me." I said and she started saying gibberish stuff, making vibrations go through my chest.

"Babe.." i call her out making her look at me. Her eyes were soft and her lips were a bit parted. I couldn't resist myself anymore and placed my lips on her. Slowly moving it leading her lips to repeat my actions.

A few minutes passed by and Jae hit my chest asking me to pull out. I slowly pulled out and she snuggled into my chest with her face red.

"What was that infront of everyone!!" She said making me laugh. "I have to show people that i love you alot." I said and recieved another slap on my arm. "Shut upp." She said making me crack out more. "Ok so now you are shy cuz i kissed you infront of the workers?" I asked her making her nod.

We were still standing, infront of the closed main door with workers and maids around us, but i care less about anything else. I have my JaeYoung now... That's all i care about.

"Ok then.. everyone please leave." I said and in few minutes it was only us in the mansion. "Happy??" I ask her and she slapped my arm again making me rub the spot as if it was hurting me.

"You are stupid." She said getting out of my arms and walked towards the couch, plopping herself on it.

"And you are beautiful." I said and recieved a flustered Jae.

"You know what?" She started changing the topic and i hum. "Oppa loves unnie, unnie loves oppa, but they aren't confessing!" She said and i sit beside her. Slowly laying down on the couch with my head on her lap.

"I know right. I saw them... You know... Jungkook should hurry and Lily should change." I said looking at Jae. Her hands where in my hair and she was looking at me with her fond doe eyes.

"I understand till oppa should hurry... What about unniee? Why should she change?" Jae questioned and i sigh.

"She's stuck in her past. She has to move on.. She has to believe Jungkook.." i said making Jae pout.. "Don't worry Im here to get them together..." I said and she hugged me excitedly.

I sat up properly and looked at her and pulled her into another kiss. This time my lips working a bit more quicker and desperate. I want her... I want to feel her...

"Babe.." i asked. My voice as if I'm asking for her permission and she knows me. She broke the kiss with a smile and slowly sat on me. Her legs either side of my body and her heat exactly on my crotch. Not at all helping my situation.

"Yes babe?" She whispered. I can feel love and lust taking over my eyes making them more hooded. I looked at her who was enjoying torturing me. A groan followed by a curse left my mouth when she slowly jumped on my lap, teasingly.

"Kitten.. you might regret this.." i said, my hands encircling her waist, making sure she doesn't loose her balance.

"Who's a kitten here...? There's no kitten... There's only a Lioness here and Lioness never regrets." So bold of her. By this moment i can feel the painful bulge of mine under her and i hissed becuz Jae was only adding fuel to the wildfire.

"Ahh dominant huh? Let's see who begs me later.." with that i stood up with jae in my arms. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her hands were around my neck, and she was kissing my lips and i let her do.

---

[Mature Warning Ahead]
I know you are waiting for this..

Noone's Pov

He carefully dropped her on the bed and walked back to the door, shutting it and locking it. The boner in his pants was definitely visible and he could feel the precum leaking already. One kiss is all it takes for this to happen.

Tae walked back to Jae and layed her back. His huge body hovering her small one. Not a second later, their both's lips were on each other. Kissing eachother like their life depends upon it. He bite her lower lip and got the chance to slip his tongue in her mouth. Re-exploring each and every corner of her mouth and fight with her tongue for the dominance.

And we know who won.

His lips slowly trailed to her perfect jawline and then to her ear. Whispering some dirty talks before starting. His lips trailed down to her shoulders and his fingers slid down the strap of her crop top.

"Remove it babe." He commands her and being a good girl she is, Jae unbuttoned those two buttons of his T-shirt. Holding the hem of his shirt, she pulled it up from his head when he detached himself from kissing her body for few seconds.

Tae's slender finger were fast enough to remove that crop top. Now his hunger-hooded eyes were on her bra. Skillfully unclasping her bra, he threw it somewhere accross the room. His mouth attached to one of her breasts and he started sucking and harassing those poor nipples of her making her moan aloud.

"Louder babe.. let the world know how good i make you feel." He said before switching on her breast, making sure none of them got ignored. After sucking on her left nipple for some time, he came off with a 'pop' sound and looked at her cleavage.. full of his saliva smeared onto her breasts.

His kisses traveled down to her belly and left a few kisses there on the navel. He enjoyed seeing how Jae couldn't lay down straight and kept on squirming and moaning under him.

"Babe take it off.." he said tugged the hem of her jeans. Tae stood up infront of her and she slowly pulled his trousers down while looking at that prominent bulge of his. "you will get that soon.." he said and came back on the bed. Laying in between of her legs while his hand worked upon unbuttoning her black jeans. Once it was done he pulled it down.

Now his hands were on this waistband of her underwear. The only thing which was stopping him from doing her. He kept of teasing her while movie his slender fingers on her clothed heat, earning moans and curses by her.

He did that until she could loose her control and he was successful in it. "tae.. p-please" she shivered due to the cold air and he darkly chuckled. "Please what babe..?"

"Please.. pleasure mee..." She whined and that was enough for him to pull that only cloth off her body. Leaving her naked body under his. Her core glistened with her wetness becuz of the forplay which made him smirk.

"My babe's wet... Let's start then.. how does my babe want me this time?" He asked her like always. He always made sure to do things according to her and the way it gave most pleasure to her. And during those moments he found his time for pleasure according to himself too..

"He-head.." she managed to get the words out of her throat. She was overwhelmed thinking about what all will happen.

"Your wish is my command ma'am.." with that he lowered his head. His nose poking her sensitive bud and his tongue playing with her folds. "Fuck!" The curse left her mouth when he slid his tongue slowly inside her. Her wetened core was making it easier for his tongue to slip in and out of her hole.

"J-just like thatt.." she moaned the words, while her hands held a bunch full of his hair. Her hips bucking upwards, wanting more of his tongue. This was taking her on cloud 9. Soon he pressed his wet finger on her clit making her cry out of pleasure his fingers and tongue gave.

She knew this was just the teaser but she couldn't keep her excitement and kept on moaning. The more his tongue kept on working, the more her moans came out heavy and choking.

"Im-im close...fuck!" She said out loud while feeling the heat in her body close to explode and he started harrassing her clit in a higher speed. His tongue and finger matched it's pace and she came over his lips and tongue.

Taehyung felt an satisfied hum while licking her bud making her wither in his touch. He came to her and kissed her hungrily, letting her taste herself on his lips. JaeYoung's hand slowly slid down his boxer and he knew what she wanted.

"You get all you want... But it my style babe.." he said and she nod earning a praise from him.. "Such a good girl.." he said and pulled his boxer down. His huge length sprung out making Jae gasp In pleasure... She knew she loved it.

"On your fours babe." He commands and she turns, standing up on her knees and throwing up her ass for him. He slowly teased his pink shaft on her folds making her whine. "Taehyung i beg you.. don't!" She let the words out in a shaky breath

"Don't what babe?"

"Don't t-tease me.."

"And what do you beg?"

"I beg you to do me..." With that he slammed his hard dick inside her and started bucking his hips faster with very thrust he gave. His hands went to her front and cupped her breasts and started playing with her hard nipples..

"F-faster taehy- fuck!!!" her words were cut by the loud curse she let out becuz to him. He left her breast and held her waist, keeping her in one place..

His thrusts got faster and faster with her begging for it. Soon Jae felt that familiar knot in her abdomen but no words were enough to tell how good she felt getting fucked by him.

"Tae-" he cut her of with a groan. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her shoulder and make her position in a way that he could hit her g-spot.

"Fuck you tae!" She yelled and he smirked. "I'm doing the same Sweetheart." He said and turned her. He made her lay down with her ankle on his shoulder.

This angle helped them both to reach their highs. Tae felt jae clench and unclench her walls around his dick and her bouncing boobs didn't help him alot. It was too hot for him to bear.

"Fuck i want to fuck you whole night babygirl." He said with a groan wanting to reach his high soon. "S-same... I'm close!" She said and he nodded. His lower lip was tugged in his teeth making him look more sexy

"Wait for me.. few more-" his thrusts started getting sloppier and she tried to keep her orgasm to herself for few more. She knew that if she came this moment, he wouldn't let her cum for the whole night.

His dick twitched in her and she moan. More louder this time. "Babe.. now." He said and both came together. His seeds spilling into her and her cum coating his dick.

"I want more." She whined and the loss of his member when he removed his semi hard dick out of her. "You will... But not in your pussy.." he said. His length was in his hand, slowly growing again. His eyes were still hooded with lust and his hand was pumping before he gave it in her mouth.

She teased the pink dripping tip of his member making him groan. "No games Jae." He warned and she slowly mouthed his whole member. She could taste herself on him mixed with himself. She once again deep throated on his dick and then started Bob up head up and down. He was beyond pleasured and he didn't need to guide her. He slowly made her hair into a ponytail and started thrusted hard in her mouth.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth or pretty dripping pussy?" He asked and saw her point her core. She started moaning on his dick, making vibrations tough for him to control.

He pulled out from her mouth and made her sit on his lap. "Ride it" he said and she did that. She rolled her hips skillfully on his making him moan and groan under her.

Each second passed by and her bounces increased its pace and soon they both had their orgasms again.

"Babe.. enough.. it will hurt you later." He said pulling out his no-more hard member out of her.

"You did a great job baby.." he said. Satisfying her praise kink. "Let's lay down for some time and then we wash up.. okay?" He ask and jae nods. Inshort of words after her 3rd powerful orgasm.

•••

2249 words💀💀 lmao

This chapter was actually to give importance to Taehyung and JaeYoung cuz they are the second lead couple.

[Funfact; this is my first smut i wrote💀]

Thank you for reading 'Mr. & Mrs. Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro