5 Days Till Christmas! And I'm Up Only During The Night.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up in the middle of the night with a cold sweat. I was crying and I didn't know why. A shadow rose from the other couch.

"Kyle? Are you awake?" A voice whispered. Melody. I shook my head. Then I realized that she couldn't see me.

"Well I can't see you." Melody stated. One step ahead of you. A small flame lit on the end of a candle. Melody was dressed for the outdoors. Her cheeks rosie and her hair wet. She wouldn't meet my eyes. I pulled on her hair not too hard, my hand becoming wet and cold.

"I went outside. I went to out kingdom." Melody said. "I missed it." She said nothing for a few seconds and I did nothing.

"I miss you." She said. I didn't wait for anything else. I pulled her quietly through the halls, got some boots and carried on outdoors. Melody said nothing.

The snow crunched under our boots like crackers. A full moon shone it's bright, white light into the snow. It made the snow so bright, it hurt to look at.

We traveled into the woods. Over the creek. Then I saw the kingdom. My kingdom. Our kingdom. I looked at Melody who was smiling slightly. She was looking straight at our kingdom.

Our kingdom. I closed my eyes and smiled. Yeah. I missed this place too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

QOTC
Q: favorite sport
A: swimming

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro