2014 Raphael x Singer Reader

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"We'll be right back, Y/N." Your boyfriend Raphael tells you as he and his brothers gear up to leave the lair. You smile and nod, returning you attention to your bowl of ramen and your phone in front of you. "Be careful." You tell him. Raph grunts a nod, and takes off down a tunnel.

You've known the turtles for a few months now, almost a year, but you've known Raphael for longer. It was almost 2 years ago that he saved you from being mugged in a nasty New York alley way. For whatever reason, the red clad turtle couldn't stay away from you after that. He kept you secret from his brothers, until the day that Shredder was set to release the toxin on the city.

You helped him, April O'Neil, and her camera man, save the turtles from Sack's estate up in the mountain. After that, you and Raph finally started dating. And thank god too.

You finally finish your ramen, setting it into the sink and deciding to play a bit of music while you wait for Raphael to return. 'Creep' sung by Haley Reinhart begins blasting through your earbuds and you can't resist singing along.

When you were here before

Couldn't look you in the eye

You're just like an angel

Your skin makes me cry

You smile softly as the smooth tone of the song. It's so deep and emotional as compared to what you normally listen to. Taking a break from rock is always fun, and you always turn to softer toned songs.

You float like a feather

In a beautiful world

I wish I was special

You're so very special

As you sing and dance around the lair, you don't notice the return of Raphael, shortly followed by his brother. They all stare at you in awe.

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

Raph notices his brothers staring at you and being shoving them away to their rooms. "Get outta here!" He demands harshly. Once they are gone, he returns to listening to you sing.

I don't care if it hurts

I wanna have control

I want a perfect body

I want a perfect soul

And I want you to notice

When I'm not around

You're so very special

Yeah, I wish I was special

Your features become strained as you project your voice. It echos around the lair and possibly into the streets above.

But I'm a creep

I'm a weirdo

What the hell am I doing here?

I don't belong here

Oh! Oh!

She's running

Well, she's running out again

I said she's running out

She runs, runs, runs, runs, oh

Well, I said, I said she runs

I said she

Raph lets out a breath as you pour emotion and strength into your voice. He's never heard something so beautiful. You truly have the voice of an angel. Finally you open you eyes, the belting part of the song over and you see Raphael standing there, in complete shock. In an instant you pull your earbuds out. "Raph-"

"You can sing." He states. You bite your lip. There's no lying out of this. Yes, you can sing. You know you can. In your free time you do album covers and post them on Youtube and other platforms. It's one of your steady forms of income. The fame gets to you sometimes, but Raphael, he treats you like you want to be treated. Not some celebrity who is only loved for their voice.

"Yeah," You start. "I can." Raphael instantly smiles, He rushes towards you and pulls you into his arms and kisses you deeply. You laugh as you rest you forehead against his. "Will you sing for me?" He asks. You smile and nod. "Of course."

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro