|5|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini

Oh my god!! He complimented me. I was feeling like flying. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face. I was so desperate to meet him next day .

I got up next day and got ready for my college in a yellow colored loose dress which was reaching my knees. I wore my boots and left my hair open. I ran outside the room and went downstairs. Mom and dad already left for their work with Yash and Ryan like always. I ate my breakfast alone. I took my bag and ran outside the house.

My smile widened and my cheeks turned red as soon as my eyes fell on him. He was in his uasual black suit but was looking amazing as always. I moved towards him and tugged my hair behind my ear and smiled shyly at him.

Oh god, what's happening to me? Why am I feeling shy in front of him?

"Goo.. Good morning..." I stammered like a fool.

"Morning Ms Gadodia..." he replied as he opened the back door of the car for me.

Suddenly something striked in my mind and I closed the door. He gave me a confused look. I smirked and opened the door to the passenger seat and sat in.

"Come on Mr bodyguard, start the car. We're getting late." I told him seeing him not moving from his place.

He came out of whatever he was thinking and moved to the driving seat and started the car.

"Do you like listening music?" I asked him glancing at the music system.

He turned his face to look at me. I know I'm behaving weird but what to do I badly want to talk to him.

"Yead, I do." he said turning his focus to the road again.

I turned on the music system and the song started playing.

Surkh wala soze waala faiz waalaa love
Hota hai jo love se zyaada
Waisey waala love
Ishq wala love
Hua joh dard bhi toh Humko aaj kuch zyada hua
Ishq wala love

I glanced at him when I heard him singing along. He was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel and was smiling breathtakingly. His jawline is so built, so attractive and his flawless face always makes me stunned. He has not a single mark on his face. Even I get atleast one pimple in a week but damn he's flawless. A perfect looking man. He's gorgeous if I say. I know we don't call boys as gorgeous but this is the correct word to describe him at this moment.

Yeh kya hua hai kya khabar Yehi pata hai zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Agar yeh usko bhi hua hai Phir bhi mujhko zyada hua
Ishq wala love

"Don't stare Ms..." he said still focussing on the road and my cheeks turned hotter than they already were.

He caught me staring at him, that too second time in these two days. It's so embarrassing but what can I do? He shouldn't look this handsome huh... He's distracting.

Meri neend jaise pehli baar tuti hai
Aankhien mulke maine dekhi hai subah
Hui dhoop zyada leke teri roshini din chadha
Ishq wala love

"Have you ever fallen in love?" I asked him all of a sudden.

I don't know why I asked that but I wanted to know about him. I wanted to know if he had any girl in his life.

He gave me a glance and then again turned his eyes to the road.

"Why do you want to know?" he asked and his question was quite expected.

"Uhm... You know, now we spend most of the time together. Can we just become friends? The friends who share everything with each other?" I asked him with hope.

"But you wanted me to run away." he said as a matter of fact.

"I have changed my mind now." I replied almost immediately.

"And why this sudden change?" he asked.

Jhaanke baadlon ki jaali ke peechhe se
Ghare chaandni yeh mujhko itna
Le ke noor sa woh chaand mera yaheen pe hai chhupa chhupa hua
Ishq wala love..

God, why so many questions? What should I tell him now? That I don't want him to leave because I find him attractive and I like to stare him!! Aankhein seekni hain hamein? Stop thinking like a fool Ragini. Think like a smart girl.

"Uhm... Because if you'll go then some other will come and then I have to make plans for making him run away. I'm tired of planning and plotting now." I gave a smart reply.

Yeah, I did it!! I mentally patted my back for my great excuse.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll be protecting you always." his voice brought me out of my thoughts.

His voice seemed intense and passionate? I felt like there was some other meaning hidden behind those words. It gave me goosebumps.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked again.

Jo aise hota joh milte tum, ho jaate gum saath mere
Hote hote hoga samjhaaye ho, tham jaa ae thamm, oh dil mere
Tutaa zyada zyada taara jab gira
Zara zyaada zyaada mangoon dil teraa
Kabhi zyaada zyaada maane na dil yeh sarphira, ishq wala love
Badaa yeh dil nadan tha, par aaj kuch zyaada hua, ishq wala love

"No, not yet. I'm waiting for her to open the doors of my heart." he replied with his intense and husky voice.

His reply made me smile. He never had any girl in his life. I'm so happy. But why am I happy? Huh... I'm changing into a confused soul these days.

"You believe in love?" I asked stealing a glance from him.

"Yeah, I do believe in love and it's side effects too." he said.

Side effects? Love has side effects too? I heard about side effects of makeup, side effects of marriage, side effects of UV rays but side effects of love? Well marriage is also a side effect of love if we see. Haha...

"Side effects like?" god I'm asking him too much.

"Like I've heard that when you fall in love then you see the person with whom you've fallen in love everywhere. You just want that person's happiness beyond everything else. That person becomes most important in your life. Aren't these side effects of love?" he asked me.

Jo khone ka tha dar tujhe, pata nahin kyoon zyada hua
Ishq wala love
Hua joh dard bhi to hamko aaj kuchh zyada hua..

"You're right from your point of view but these things also makes you realize that you've fallen in love and that love is true." I replied dreamily.

"You're such a kid. Always living in dreams." he said.

I glared him angrily.

"I'm not a kid." I told him

"Do one thing by which I should believe that you're not a kid." he said in a challenging tone.

Ok, now it's the matter of my name and fame. Today I'll prove to him that I'm not a kid.

"Stop the car." I ordered.

He looked at me weirdly as well as questioningly.

"Stop the car right now." I said in a higher tone this time.

He stopped the car and as soon as he did so I almost attacked him and pressed my lips against his pink one. Shock was what I felt from the jerk of his body. I didn't pay him any heed and started enjoying the taste of his lips. He tasted like mint. He didn't respond and I didn't care either because I was busy in feeling his lips. After chewing his lips for half of a minute, I pulled myself back and sat on my seat.

Surkh wala, soz wala, faiz wala love..

I was breathing heavily and so was he, I guess. Blood rushed to my cheeks realising what I just did. How can I be so stupid? I shouldn't have done that. Oh God! That wasn't right! HiI wasn't even able to look at him. Shit!! What will he think about me? Gaining some courage, I turned my face to glance at him. He was still sitting unmoved and his eyes were just ready to pop out of the sockets. His face was flushed. Oh my god!! Mr Statue is bblluuussshhhiiinnnggg...

I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself to ensure that I wasn't dreaming. Ouch, it hurts. That means it's not a dream. He's blushing in real. Oh my my he looks so cute.

"You look cute when you blush." I said teasingly.

He immediately snapped his head to look at me. I didn't get how to react so I just showed him all my teeth like a stupid.

"What... Why did you do that?" he asked coming out of the shock.

"To prove that I'm not a kid. Now you accept that I'm not a kid?" I asked stupidly.

What is wrong with me?

"You've proved that you really are a kid!! Who the hell do you think of yourself? Will you kiss anyone who'll call you a kid?" he shouted. He was no more the cute one now he was the cold one.

I flinched at his tone. He was mad at me!

"I... I'm sorry..." I started but couldn't say more as tears started flowing from my eyes. I hate it when anyone shouts at me. I know I'm weak but I don't like to show myself as weak. I can't tolerate anyone shouting at me.

"I don't... kiss everyone... who calls me a kid... I'm not a bad girl... Infact... it was my first kiss ever... I don't... know what... got into me that... I hate you..." I said sniffing and with breaks in my voice. I shouted the last three words.

" And I... I'm sorry once again..." I apologized again as I opened the door of the car and ran away. Don't know where.

I just wanted to go away from him. He shouted on me and I don't like anyone who shouts on me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please vote and comment.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro