|9|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini

I was blushing really hard as we pulled off. I turned my eyes away as I shifted back on my seat.

"God girl, just stop blushing. You're killing me." he said besides me.

And that made me blush even more.

"You're distracting." I heard him saying.

I looked at him and found him hiding his face behind his hands. I chuckled at that. He removed his hands and looked at me with a small smile on his sharp lips.

"Let's go home now. We're late than usual." I said changing the topic.

He lifted his eyebrow as he started the car. All the way to my house, we drove in a comfortable and calming silence. I don't like to be silent but with him, I liked the silence too. The feeling was all new to me. I was all the time looking at him while his focus was on the road. He pulled the car inside the gates as the guards opened them. He stopped the car in front of the house. I got out of the car before he could come and open the door for me. I don't like him doing that.

"Faster..." he said.

"I don't like you doing this for me." I told him.

"It's my work." he said.

"Not anymore." I said as I held his hand but he immediately pulled his hand back.

I looked at him shocked. He signed me through his eyes that there was someone behind me. I turned only to find one of the guards standing there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sir and mam will be late today. They told me to tell you to not wait for them for the dinner." he said.

Nothing new in that. I just nodded my head and the guard left. I turned to look at Laksh, trying to keep my sadness off my face.

"Ok then... Bye..." I said as I walked past him to the house.

I heard his footsteps fading and don't know why it saddened me more. I ran to my room and took out a pair of shorts and T-shirt for myself and left for the washroom. I came out only to find Rita aunty standing in my room.

"The lunch is ready beta. You need anything or I can leave?" she asked looking at me.

"Nothing... Thank you so much." I said.

She nodded her head with a smile as she left the room. I don't have space in my stomach to eat more. I sighed as I left the room and went to the kitchen. I took the food she made and kept it in the refrigerator. I drank a glass of water before leaving the kitchen.

I looked on surprised as I found Laksh standing in the hall. He was still in his white dress shirt and black pants. He don't have other clothes besides the uniforms? He turned to look at me and gave me a mesmerising smile of his.

"What are you doing here?" I asked moving towards him.

"Actually, I was getting bored so thought to watch a movie with you." he said as he moved to the LED.

He's lying. I could feel that. He came here to company me so that I don't feel lonely in the house. I smiled at the thought as I moved towards him and sat on the couch. He played the movie 'student of the year 2'. He came to me and sat besides me.

I smiled. He started looking around while I looked at him confused.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your parents haven't installed cameras in the house, right?" he asked looking at me.

I laughed as I shook my head in no. He was looking for the cameras!

"No, they haven't." I told him.

"Great! Then..." he said as he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to himself.

I blushed as I looked down. He lifted my face holding my chin.

"The movie is playing there bachcha." he said smirking as he signed towards the screen.

I gave him a fake glare as I turned my eyes to the TV.

I kept on watching the movie while he was watching my face more than the movie and my cheeks were heating up because of his stare.

God! Why do I blush so much? Why?

"The movie is playing there Mr Bodyguard." I said as I turned his face from me to the screen.

"But my heroine is sitting here." he said as he turned his face to me again.

God! This man! He'll be the end of my blushing capacity.

"Huh..." is all what came out of my mouth.

"You look cute when you blush." he said smiling.

I just rolled my eyes as I turned my eyes to the screen again.

I looked at him again as the couple on the screen started kissing. He was looking at me already, with a smirk.

"What? Want to start your own movie?" he asked with a naughty smile.

"Shut up!" I said as I hit him on his chest with my fist but it didn't seem to effect him a bit.

He just chuckled at my unsuccessful attempt. He looks so good when he laughs. I just smiled seeing him laughing.

"Are you hungry?" I asked as the movie ended.

"Yes! You?" he asked.

I nodded as I got up from the couch and moved to the kitchen. I took out the food and started warming it. He also came inside the kitchen.

"Do you know cooking?" he asked leaning to the door.

"No! I just know to boil water." I told him chuckling.

"But I know cooking." he said.

I looked at him surprised.

"We live alone, away from our house and family. We need to know cooking." he told me.

"Hmm... That's a good thing that my boyfriend knows cooking. I don't need to learn it then." I said smiling sheepishly.

He chuckled as he moved inside. I took out the dishes from the oven and placed them on the counter. I took out two plates and filled them with the food. I passed one to him.

"Tomorrow we have to go shopping. I need to buy a few things for the wedding. I'm going to take a day off from the college." I told him as we started eating.

"Hmm... What do you need to buy? As far as I know you've already ordered the designer for your clothes." he asked.

"I need to buy heels." I said giggling.

He looked at me confused.

"Actually the thing is that Mr Bodyguard, my boyfriend looks like a tower in front of me. I look so small in front of him. So I want some high heels to look a little taller and look good while standing besides him." I said smiling.

"You already look good besides me. You don't need to do anything." he said shaking his head.

I smiled at that. He won't let me feel down.

"But I feel like a shorty in front of you. So I need heels." I declared.

"Okay..." he said chuckling.

We finished eating and left the kitchen.

"I should leave now." he said as we reached the hall.

I looked at him with a pout. He chuckled as he pinched my nose.

"Your parents must be comi..."

He stopped as the door bell rang.

"Bye..." he said as he pecked on my cheek and ran to the back door of the house.

I chuckled as I moved to open the door. I controlled my smile and blush before opening the door.

"Hello princess..." dad said as he looked at me.

"Hey dad..." I said as he patted on my head.

"What were you doing?" mom asked as we moved to the hall.

"Nothing much... Just had dinner. Before that I was just killing time by watching a movie." I replied.

The three of us sat in the hall.

"You look so happy today. Anything special?" asked mom looking at me.

A mother will always be a mother! They catches things so well.

"Just excited for Yash's wedding." I lied.

"He's on the four days off right?" I asked trying to divert the topic.

"Yes!" dad replied.

"I'm going to sleep. Good night." I said as I got up.

"Good night..." they said together.

I moved upstairs to room. I closed the door and fell on my bed. Just then a message popped up in my phone. I unlocked the screen only find a message from my handsome boyfriend.

"Good night my blushing Queen..."

And the message itself made me blush.

"Good night my handsome bodyguard..."

I kept the phone aside and closed my eyes with a wide smile as I remembered the day. It was one of the best days of my life. I was feeling so happy after such a long time. Soon I drifted into a peaceful sleep without my knowledge.

I got up from the bed and looked at the clock. My eyes widened seeing the time. The clock was showing 10 in the morning. God! I slept so much today. I ran to the washroom after taking clothes for myself. I took a quick shower and came out. I combed my hair and wore my shoes before moving out of the room.

I sat on the dining table as Rita aunty started serving breakfast to me. I took my phone to call Laksh with my mouth stuffed with food.

"Hello..." his voice came from the other side.

"Hullo..." I said.

"Why does your voice sound funny? What are you doing?" he asked.

"Eating..." I replied as I gulped the food down. I heard him chuckling.

"Come fast. We need to go shopping." I said.

"Yeah, coming mam." he said chuckling again.

I glared the phone as the call got disconnected. I finished eating and came to the hall. I ran to my room and came back with my clutch and ran out of the house. I found him just outside the house, leaning to the car.

"Morning mam..." he said and I could feel him controlling his chuckle.

"Stop calling me that." I said glaring him as I sat in the car.

He finally let out the chuckle as he moved to the driving seat.

"Where to go?" he asked wearing his seatbelt but I didn't reply.

"Ragini..." he called again.

"Achcha sorry! I'll not call you that again." he said but I didn't say anything.

"Aww mera bachcha..." he said as he pulled my cheeks.

I tried fighting my smile which was making it's way on my lips because of his words but failed miserably.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Yeah, promise!" he said smiling.

"Hmm... Take me to the same mall where we went with my friends." I told him.

He nodded as he started the car.

Both of us got out of the car as we reached the mall. I started walking inside and rolled my eyes as he started walking behind me.

He's on duty know. Huh...

We got inside the footwears shop and he was following me like a shadow.

"What would you like to see mam?" asked the boy.

"High heels!" I told him.

He nodded as he moved and brought a few boxes in front of me. I removed my shoes as I started trying the heels. I wore a pair and got up from the stool. I moved towards Laksh and stood besides him.

"Still looking short." I said making faces as I moved back to the stool.

"Show some of more heights." I told the boy.

He nodded as he vanished to a small room attached to the shop.

"What are you doing?" asked Laksh looking at me.

"Buying high heels." I told him.

"Huh... How will you walk wearing the heels of that much height? Just take some of middle heights. The ones in which you feel comfortable." he said.

"But I'll still feel short in front of you." I said pouting.

"That doesn't matter. You're not taking them. I don't want you to keep falling." he ended the discussion with that.

The boy came back with heels of more heights. I told him that I want heels of middle heights only and he showed me some. I took a few pairs for myself and we left the shop.

"Let's go to the men's section." I said.

"Why?" he asked looking at me with confusion.

"I want you to buy a few clothes for yourself. You just wear the uniform. You don't have casuals." I said.

"Who told you that I don't have casuals?" he asked lifting his eyebrow.

"I never saw you wearing casuals." I reasoned.

"That doesn't mean I don't have casuals and I don't wear them. It's just that I've never come in front of you in casuals." he said.

"Huh... Why so?" I asked.

"I didn't do it intentionally. It just happened coincidently." he defended himself.

"What are you wearing tomorrow?" I asked as we started making our way to the jewellery section.

"Suit..."

I glared him. He'll wear his uniform in Yash's wedding! This man is just too much!

"First listen the complete sentence. I'm going to wear a suit but that'll not be my uniform. I'll wear a navy blue suit." he told me.

"Ohkay, am excited to see you in something different then." I said winking.

"Don't forget that we're in public. Don't do things which make me forget that I'm on duty." he said with a straight face.

I just laughed at that.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So, what would you like to say about Ragini and Laksh's progressing love story😉?

Please ignore any mistakes.
Thank you for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro