Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter 25: You and me in the moonlight

Taehyung laid on the sandy beach with his arms spread wide by his sides. Moonlight fell upon, the sea looking totally different from how it looked a few hours ago.

"Sarang, look at me!" Taehyung chirped. Next second he started to move his arms about frantically, as if he was on the snow instead of the sand.

Sighing, you could only move your legs a little, your body half bent to the waist. Your back hurt, shoulders feeling like they'd fall apart, your legs stiff yet you managed to somehow take a seat by the latter.

Moving around with a young male, your so called boyfriend on your back wasn't really a scenario you ever imagined in your life. Perhaps you imagined the exact opposite.

But the reason why you had to go on because, 1. Taehyung wouldn't get down from your back. He kept singing lines from the songs he had watched on tv. The last one was probably don't mess up my tempo but, whatever.

2. Being a somewhat shipper your mom thought it would be a cool idea to let you two have 'fun' like this. So the only thing she did was to take off to the hotel with your dad, not even bothering to help you out with the drunk lad. Who told her that was a good idea?

"The moon looks pretty!" Taehyung suddenly sat up from his position.

But then he turned his face towards you, a sheepish grin made its way on his perfect face. "But my Sarang is prettier."

"Are you still drunk?" Scoffing you kept your eyes ahead at the sea, how the waves crashed down on the sand but truthfully, you were only hiding your blushed face.

He just called you, his.

"I'm not, but I still feel a little lightheaded," he breathed out staring up at the moon. "Sarang, doesn't it feel surreal?"

"What?"

"How you and I, we are here together. It feels like we are a family," Taehyung turned at you. "Like I'm the dad, you're the mom and Yeontan is our son. We're a family here on vacation."

Perhaps, it was the cool breeze at night with the beautiful moon above, in front of you the sea or it was Taehyung's dreamy eyes, his soothing deep voice that made your heart hurt all of a sudden.

"Maybe next time we could take Jimin and Jungkook with us too. Their whole family. Or our neighbours too, wouldn't it be so much fun?" He showed you his toothy smile, the one that makes his mouth rectangular shaped.

You couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah, we could do that."

He really was so pure, and beautiful.

"Tae, you know-" you abruptly said. Looking down on the wet ground you made figures on the sand using your delicate fingers. That unknown sadness was back again.

"I never really liked mom and dad. Not at least, when I was younger. But now I understand them better. Both of them didn't come from a well off family, in fact they both were quite poor. They fell in love and had me. Dad got a job in an export-import company. It didn't promise us a lavish life, but a well enough life to get by." You breathed out.

"If they took me to everywhere they went I wouldn't have a life of my own. At first I hated it of course. How they were having a life without me, I'd stay at my aunt's and hardly ever meet them." You put your chin in between your kneecaps as you brought them closer to your chest.

"If I think about it, I wouldn't have met you if they didn't leave me like that." You turned to Taehyung who had his gaze fixed on you. "Because I felt lonely I made the wish, though I was too out of my mind that day. Yet God sent you to me. And I'm thankful for that.

"I'm thankful for every situation that brought you to me," you piped, finally letting it all out.

It was a comfortable silence between you two, with only the sounds of rustling from the pine trees and waves crushing on the beach. But then Taehyung spoke up.

"I thought people were supposed to cry only during their sad moments. But I feel like crying now too."

Shocked a little, you turned to Taehyung who was looking down on your hand placed on the ground. Then he gently held it with his and enveloped his slim fingers with your small ones.

When he looked up, you saw his eyes glistening with tears. "If that's the case them I'm thankful too. But I'm thankful to you.

"For you I could witness the earth for the first time, I could see humans and how beautiful they were. No wonder God loved making them so much." He grinned at you, eyes moon shaped and still teary. "I could learn to do things by myself. I made friends, families. I could watch tv. Most importantly, I learnt about gucci."

Suddenly the thick atmosphere was off, you couldn't but cackle at his latter comment as you slapped on his shoulder.

You tightened your hand wrapped around his, feeling his warmth engulfing you. But you were surprised, his hand was too warm to be normal.

"Did you catch a fever too?" You looked up worriedly, his grin got wider.

Only a second later he placed a quick peck on your cheek, moving away instantly after he was done. But the softness of his lips and that feverish touch still lingered behind.

"Stupid," you mumbled going beet red.

"You love me, don't you?" He said, his innocent smile turning cheeky. Just when you were thinking he was so 'pure'.

"I...," you choked on your words, not being able to say the truth yet not able to lie on his face too.

"I'm just saying that I'm not lonely anymore because of you," you said hurriedly.

But his face fell. The smile wasn't playing on his lips anymore.

"Y-you don't?" He blinked fast a few times, looking surprised yet scared a little. "I forgot about that case, I totally forgot for today...," he murmured under his breath.

"Tae, what's wrong?" You held on his shoulder, shaking him lightly to help him snap out of the daze.

But he just blankly stared at the sea ahead for the next few second. It wasn't long until he closed his eyes and fell on the sandy beach, unconscious. Making you scream that pierced through the night in Gwangju island.

---
A/n: have I told you this before? This book is going to end soon!

So surprise!! Haha! #dontkillmeplease.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro