Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here I am again showing you my ✨amazing✨art.. Yeah sarcasm is getting.. However I doodled around again thinking nothing, but look what I made out of this

You can say whatever you want, but I see a green creature and since I liked the colours I go with this:

I basically did nothing much but drawing an eye, two fingers and a light "bubble"
I don't know how to call it but I like it somehow.. BTW everything that is shown here is completely drawn by me. I only use references and copy some parts like clothes or face features that I can't draw on my own..
Let's move to the next picture! It's a bit.. To sharp.. But yeah I like it and I promise it looks better in real life.. I wish I could show you what I mean..

The light quality is bad but I drew this in class and thought perfect start for my art book..
A blue mushroom.. Originally I wanted it to glow and have white dots but it got complicated and I got lazy, so yeah.. I just see now that there is a hair of my cat on the picture.. Sorry?..
Do you want to see my cat as an apologize? No? To bad, I am gonna show him! (Don't worry he is quite happy about it)

Yep he is definitely happy! :)
I could show you some old drawings.. I have a few that even look good

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro