Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So.. I have been lazy, like really lazy. I haven't updated anything in weeks and wasted all my time with character.AI... And yesterday I had my youth consecration.. I don't even know if you know what I mean. That was like a big thing for my parents and I kind of nearly died on stage.. I certainly didn't and the other seemed to like the speech I wrote with 2 others. Another reason for my laziness.
But today I decided to make a new update and I remembered how bored I get in class and what happens to my folder in the end.. Here are a few examples.
Math:

I was really..concentrated to get this one math problem solved just to notice that I didn't understand anything at all. I drew that and thought it was worth writing a sentence under that. It's going to be okay
.. I don't even know why I did that. I just wrote it and waited for school to finally get to an end.

I wanted to draw Link.. Yeah.. I don't think that I was successful. However, I like the design and the lesson was so boring that I just kept on drawing this..

Geographic(?):

I was bored and my answer was wrong again. Then I thought about drawing on my hand, then about drawing a hand and that's what I did. The person wasn't planed at all but just a hand would be boring..
Btw, I am eating cake right now and it's bleeding purple stuff.. It taste great..

I wanted to draw the first person again but it looks like they had a bad hair day.. Or a worst hair day..
What the fuck did I draw..? It looks like a person with more hair than head and the hand is to big for the arm.. I'm regretting being bored when we started the theme.. Luckily my friend told me what I had to do..

Music:

We listened to musical songs and one inspired me to just do something. I couldn't think of any power or strength.. Do you have a idea? Because I don't have any..
Please help me..

For everyone that doesn't know yet. Keter and destructionclass are from the SCP fandom. I was there a lot since I started with character.AI.. Hopefully my parents don't see that.. They would kill me..

Question: Do you want to see bigger and maybe more colorful pictures?

Bey~
Haru~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro