7 My Biggest Drawings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I drew that over the Christmas holidays.. I don't know where this pink something comes from..
But that was definetly from my butterfly phase, I drew them every where I could and now, they are the reminder to get better. For real, I hate the way I draw and my art style, that's why I try to improve. This book basically is supposed to show my progress..

I drew that in spring.. It was supposed to show the goddess of time.. Playful, often drunk but beautiful.. I don't know.. Have I even improved one bit since last summer? Probably not..
Going on with one of my favourit characters from Hunter Hunter.. I really should continue watching it..
Does anybody read that? Meh.. Who knows..

Killua Zoldyck! This picture is the copy of a copy of a copy.. So it's probably not the best. I still see every single mistake I made in this drawing, for example missing shadows, weird looking eyes and so on..
This is also from my butterfly phase..

Going on with the old picture I saved. Out of safety reasons, I won't show you the old version, I don't want you to bleach your eyes just because of me!

Not a masterpiece, but better than what I had before I try to use more shadows but it gets harder, since I didn't draw for months! Not with that much colour atleast.. I drew this 4 days ago

Time to see how I draw! We will start with a sketch simple and easy, I even tried a new head.. Position? What is it called, angle?

Adding more details and thinking about a way to make his face expression look angsty

Now I add colours.. Maybe I should say before I show you this, that I have absolutely no reason to continue now.. And that the coloring isn't finished, but I did most of it..

Ignore this nose.. I don't know why I did that.. Quick introduction. This is Blue, one of my many character.ai OC.. He is an assassin and right now, he did a pretty bad job and got caught. He grew up training to kill, a bit like Killua. His boss is named Elli and his frenemy is Eric. Both don't like him for his kinda crazy personality.. If you wanna know more, write in the comments and I will give you the whole back story!

Btw, do you want a face reveal? I'm bored and you probably don't care about it but I just wanted to ask

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro