01/11/2023

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wednesday, November 1, 2023.

I just realize today is the day NNN event gonna start. Oh well, good luck to male then.

This morning, I had two Math classes at school when I first woke up. Nothing too special, my teacher just gave us homework because the exam was coming up.

I was preparing to study Civics because I would have a midterm exam soon. I spent the entire recess just studying but not a single word entered my head. After recess and entering class, I learned that today there was a midterm exam in I.T and I hadn't learned any words yet. When the teacher came home to hand out the test, I didn't do anything. Partly because I don't know how to do it, partly because I already have high practice scores so I don't need to worry about theory anymore.

After the IT test ended, the thing that haunted me came. In Civics Education, when the teacher walked in, my heart skipped a beat. Because I'm not sure if I remember enough the knowledge, this teacher grades quite hard and often puts quite a lot of pressure on the class. But today she was quite gentle and gave us easy multiple choice questions so we could get points. I was able to do the essay part but mostly I wrote poorly or incorrectly but I think I will get an above average score.

After completing Civics, it will be time for lunch at school. This is nothing so I'll skip to the nap part. When everyone lay down and slept, someone moved under the blanket. It was me, the image of me secretly reading a book during nap time when I was supposed to be sleeping. I was so engrossed in reading the story that I read it all afternoon without even sleeping.

When everyone woke up, it was time for Integrated English class, nothing special happened. But when it was time for recess, my class had to compete with class A3 in a tug-of-war game in the school yard. Everyone in the tug-of-war team ran back to the soccer field where they played. When my class and class A3 were preparing to start the tug-of-war match, I noticed something, which was the image of Mr. T standing on the roof to film the match. I'm worried that my teacher's phone will break, lol. When the tug of war started, class A3 and I enthusiastically pulled to win. I was quite surprised when my class could still hold the rope for a few seconds before losing, but in the end my class lost anyway. It wasn't much of a surprise, because my class was originally good at English, not good at physical fitness and strength, so participating in the competition was just for fun, not winning.

After recess ended, we went to class and continued learning Integrated English. Nothing too special to mention. After finishing school, I went home. I take a shower, I sweep my bedroom. And now I'm writing this while in the living room.

That's all the things happened today in my life. Kinda normal huh?

(I'm writing this at 5:33 p.m)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#notag