02/11/2023

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thursday, November 2, 2023

This morning I had two PE classes, imagine having to run back and forth to the schoolyard in the morning. But I only took the first period about volleyball, and in the second period I skipped to read books.

At recess, my whole class was very tired and wanted to stay in class, but my school has a rule that you can't stay in class during recess. But there were still a majority of my class members who stayed in the classroom. When supervisor A came near the class, everyone ran to the schoolyard because no one wanted to be caught by the teacher.

After recess, there will be Literature class, but the whole class waited for more than 10 minutes and the teacher still hasn't come in. So the whole class thought she was absent from class, but unexpectedly she came in a minute later. In fact, without studying anything, she just lectured us on how to write a complete reflective essay about a poem or informational text about natural phenomena.

Next, when I started Music class, I changed my seat to another seat (Because in this class I had to change seats according to the teacher's wishes), almost no one in the class copied the music reading exercise as the teacher told us, except for a few. The one who wrote it included me. When she entered the classroom, the whole class started studying, and while studying, she said this. She said that she knows how to distinguish good and bad students, it's about observing, observing carefully means having thoughts, having thoughts means having brains. To prove that, when collecting students' notebooks to check, she will divide the notebooks into two, one part for girls, one part for boys. So a thoughtful person will stop when he goes to hand in his notebook to see where it should be placed, while a thoughtless person will just throw the notebook on the table. After that, she also gave each group an assignment to put the lyrics into a song that had no lyrics.

After finishing school, it was lunch break. Today my supervisor was on duty, so after lunch I ran to class to be on duty.

The first class in the afternoon is Science, more specifically is Chemistry. My teacher organized a game called "Tsunami". The class will be divided into 7 groups, each group of 4 people. The teacher will give 2 questions to each person in each group. And you must be able to answer the questions to pass the tsunami. There are 7 groups but only 6 people from 6 groups can pass the wave, one person from a group will be eliminated. And keep playing until everyone is eliminated. I made it through the first wave, but the second wave sank me to the bottom of the sea. Not only can only 6 people pass, but the time is also calculated.

After having a heart attack because of Science, I studied Life Skills and learned about "The Power of Words". It is said that our soul is the sun, so when negative words are like dark clouds covering the sun of our soul, our world falls into a bottomless pit. For example, if you get 50% on a test and get criticized, you'll try to get 60%, everyone says it's low, when you try to get 70%, everyone says that everyone else has 80%. or 90%, but when you reach 80%, everyone asks you the problem is easy but you can only do 80%. As you can see, even if you have acceptable achievements and are still criticized, the person being criticized will see their own image become lower. Make yourself think that you're the reason you're being treated poorly. In fact, it's not because of you but because of the condition you're in.

In the afternoon, when I got home from school, I quickly showered to go to church because my mother said today was a solemnity. The ceremony took an hour and a half of my free time but it was okay because it was worth it. After the ceremony, it rained when I returned. Unfortunately, the shoes I was wearing got wet. I hate rain.

"I want to see the day that you can finally be happy. But the world I know won't allow that."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#notag