Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avneet : are you scared?

Siddharth : no, why would I?

Avneet : so, are you not liking this?

Siddharth : obviously, I am loving it.

Avneet : so shut your mouth, and just feel it.

Siddharth never know that she can be this bold in such kinda act but she made his work easy.

Avneet pull her pants from her waist band to allow his hand to slip inside her pants.

Siddharth took a moment to digest this.

Avneet : go on.

Siddharth : yessss.

He pushed his palm inside her hot pants and started reaching her pussy over her panty.

At the same time,

She turned her head sideways and once again both started kissing each other.

Siddharth held her breasts with his other hand and started pressing it over her top.

It was a moonlit night and the two bodies were nicely lit and bright under the full moon.

Avneet leant her head back on Siddharth’s shoulder and started moaning while Siddharth try to push his hand to reach her pussy in her pants.

But she hold his hand.

Siddharth (immediatly apologize) : sorry.

Avneet : sorry, for what?

Siddharth : I think, I had crossed my lines.

Avneet : no, you didn't... But you should have, baby!! (She kissed him again and guide his hand inside her panty)

Siddharth eyes almost popper out, his heart racing with this microsecond, the longest finger of his hand being the first to reach her bare pussy inside her panty.

Siddharth : mhmm... (A soft moan escape from his mouth)

Avneet : ahhh...

Siddharth push it more, he didn't need more encouragement now.
So, he pushed his hand into her panty more and give access of her pussy to his hand.

Avneet pull up her top and handed her naked breasts in his hands.

Siddharth starts rubbing her cunt and breasts.

Siddharth : pull up your top little more now. I want to feel your breasts more closely.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro