Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Siddharth cautioned her before pulling up the top to her neck and she hold it up with her chin, off from her boobs.

She was practically topless and Siddharth started mauling her breasts with both the hands.

Avneet knows that now the beast sleeping inside his heart wake up.

Avneet : Uffff…your squeezing on my breasts so hard, that you making me wet instantly.

Avneet commented on the way Siddharth was pressing her breasts.

Siddharth : I know, baby. (Because his hands still ruling her cunt) but I would like to taste that now.

Avneet feels a bit shy. She didn't replied.

Siddharth : your silence, will be considered yes here.

She blush.

Siddharth get down on his knees in response and hastily pulled her pants down till her knees as they are in ground.

But this make her practically naked.

Avneet bit her lips while Siddharth put his hand on her cunt and started massaging again.

Siddharth : oh yes, this is really hot and wet.

She spread her legs more in order to let him have a better access to her cunt.

He got up, went behind her hold her breasts with one hand and put the other between her legs.

He kept on rubbing both her cunt and breasts until it became irresistible for her.

In a meantime, his dick which is hard in his pants poking into her ass cheeks.

So, Avneet finally lose her patience.

Avneet : Please Siddharth, enough of teasing, give me your cock now, or I will die out of excitement.

Avneet pleaded, wanting to at least hold it once. Because, she gave all privilege on her body to him. So she wants liberty in return as well.

Siddharth understood that she was already very wet and was in need for his cock to play or maybe even more.

Avneet turn around and she take off his pants which led sprang out of a 7 inch long cock. Which is really look like a monster rod.

She stroke his cock with both of his hands slowly and later with the pace.

But, before she could make him reach to the climax. Siddharth pulls Avneet back into same position she was.

Again, she had her back against him, and so Siddharth pushed her towards the wall and made her bent against it.

Stay tuned

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro