(+18) Mindgasm: Part 2 (Shinso)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Fuck."

He finally said it and I felt my body spasm. I couldn't let out any noise, and I felt my eyes roll in the back of my head.

The amount of liquid that came pouring out of me, I'm surprised it didn't completely soak the sheets.

"Breath baby." Shinso told me, and his quirk is probably the only reason I didn't suffocate myself. I sucked air in and it was the only sound that filled the room, as Shinso held me still on the bed so I didn't hurt myself.

"No one will ever make you feel as good as I do." Shinso told me as he brought his up to kick the my cum off his hand. I watched as it went rolling down his hand to his wrist.

"That's cause you're a cheater." I huffed out, and I was shocked that I didn't stutter trying to speak.

"But you like my kind of cheating don't you?" He questioned me. And as much as I wanted to hide it, I couldn't stop myself from smiling and nodding like a little kid. "Now you're going to stand up, turn around and face the bed, before you bend that beautiful ass over for me. So that I cant take you from behind."

He got off the top of me, and his quirk forced me my legs to work. Even though I already couldn't feel them.

I bent over, and placed most of my weight on my hands and as I looked under me, back between my quivering legs. I watched as Shinso's pants dropped to the ground, and he kicked them to the side.

I heard Shinso's shirt hit the floor just before his hand grabbed the back of my hair, forcing me to look up at the ceiling.

"Are you a good girl?" Shinso asked me in my ear.

"Yes." I breathed out.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded as best as I could. "Does that mean you want my dick raw? Only good girls who behave get a raw cock."

"I'm a good girl." I told him, and I tried pushing my ass back into him.

"I don't believe you." He told me, and he let me go and started digging through our nightstand table. "If you want me to fuck you raw, you better start making me believe that you're a good girl. And you better hope you convince me before I find a condom."

"Please Daddy!" I begged. "I'm a good girl, I promise I'm good."

"Really?" Shinso asked and walked over to our dresser and started looking through the drawers.

"Yes!" I told him, and I couldn't help but feel a chuckle trying to make it's way up my throat. But I pushed it down. "I sucked your cock like a good girl, and I listen."

"You listen because of my quirk." He said.

"But I don't try to fight your quirk." I said. Which was true. I know Shinso would never hurt me, and I've trusted his since high school. "I still listen, with or without your quirk. And when I don't I just want you to play with me. Please Daddy!"

"Alright, I believe you." Shinso said and wrapped his hand around the front of my throat. He pulled me slightly to look at him as he stood next to me. He kissed me roughly, and I could still taste myself on his lips. He may have cleaned his hand, but he had forgotten to lick his lips. Or maybe he saved it for me.

I smiled. He probably thought I was smiling, cause I begged enough. When really I smiled because I hid the condoms where he wouldn't be able to find them.

Guess I'm a naughty good girl.

I felt Shinso's tip at my entrance, and Shinso's hand went to my shoulder, allowing me to hang my head and watch. I watched as he pushed into me a little bit, only pushing the tip in me. God, was he going to make me beg again?

Before I could even think of what to say to beg, I felt Shinso ram into me full force. My head went back without any assistance from Shinso, and I let out a moan I haven't heard in a while.

"I love when you purr for me Kitty." Shinso told me as he pulled out most of the way. Once again when there was only the tip in me, he rammed back into me. He continued to rail me at a hard but slow tempo. And boy have I missed this.

"Do you hear that?" Shinso asked me as he speed picked up. "Do you hear how slutty that pussy of yours sounds? It's soaking wet, my cock is slipping in and out of you so easily. Are you really that horny? Or does my quirk got you that fucked up?" He asked me, and I felt myself clamp down on him. My body shaking once again, as his quirk forced me to orgasm.

I felt a sharp pain on my ass, and let out a cry as I his hand made contact with my ass again.

My hips rocked back and forth, and with every thrust I could feel Shinso's quirk faltering. Which made me a bit nervous, as it was the only thing keeping me standing.

"Shinso-."

Smack!

"That's not my name." Shinso told me.

"Daddy! I'm going to fall." I told him. His hand that had been spanking my ass once again, wrapped around my waist and pressed against my lower stomach. It picked me up and lifted me back where I was.

Pushing on my stomach, I could feel his cock get pushed as well.

"Kitty, feel your stomach." He told me, but I couldn't lift one of my hands from off the bed. "Do it, feel my cock going in and out of that tight little hole of yours. Touch your stomach and feel how slutty you are."

With his last sentence he secured his quirk and I lifted my hand off the bed, and I could indeed feel him destroying my insides.

Shinso kept pounding into me, and with every thrust it pushed me closer to the bed. Eventually I couldn't hold myself up, and collapsed onto the bed.

"Oh no Kitty Cat." My lustful boyfriend said and wrapped his hands around my wrists. "No resting until I say so." He said and pulled my arms back behind me, and used my arms as leverage.

I let out a scream as he went faster, and unbelievably harder. I couldn't stop as I felt my natural high hit. But it didn't land.

"Daddy!" I screamed, but I couldn't say anything else.

"I'm going to cum Kitty. That cute little cunt of yours is squeezing me too tight." Shinso groaned, and I wanted him to let me cum. He kept thrusting into me, and I closed my eyes hoping his quirk would give.

Every time he thrust into me, I felt myself get tighter as the ball in my uterus did the same. But I couldn't undo it.

"Oh fuck." Shinso said, and I felt the ball release. But it didn't stop there. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He groaned with every thrust and with every scream, it felt like I was getting shot in the vagina as his hot sticky load shot into my womb.

And I thought it was hard to breath the first time he did this to me. But now, I had never been so close to heaven before.

Shinso finished cumming inside me, and my entire body was shaking violently. So violently that Shinso let go of my wrists, and I collapsed onto the bed.

"Kitty?" I heard Shinso, and I felt him touching my body trying to get me to lay still, but I couldn't see him. All I could see was his silhouette and stars or black from my eyes rolling so far back.

I felt like I was possessed and I couldn't breath. But I was shaking so much, this feeling was so strong, I felt it completely rip Shinso's hold on me. He no longer had any control over me, and since the moment Shinso came home, I didn't have control over my own body.

And I couldn't breath, or stop cumming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes, and I didn't want them to stay open. I took a deep breath in, and opened my eyes anyway. I was on the couch in the living room, wrapped up in my favorite soft fluffy blanket. I tried sitting up, but I couldn't feel anything that was below my belly button.

"Shinso?" I asked, but my throat was completely raw. I cleared my throat, and tried again. "Shinso?" I managed to say louder. I watched Shinso come around the corner of the couch, and he had a large look of worried.

He disappeared again, but came back before I could even try to question it. He had gone to grab a glass of water.

"Y/n are you alright?" He asked me, and sat down on the floor in front of me. I flinched a little at him using my name, as he almost never used it. He tilted the glass in his hands against my lips, and I took a drink.

"I don't know." I told him honestly, and my throat felt a little better. "I can't feel my legs." Shinso tried not to laugh, but a chuckle escaped his lips anyway. "What happened?"

"Well, I got a little excited." He said, and tried not to smile. "And I kind of forgot that I had you under my quirk."

I scrunched my face up, and I tried thinking. After a couple of seconds, I remembered everything.

"Oh my god." I said, and I couldn't believe it.

"Yeah." Shinso sighed, and gave me some more water. "I lost control of you, after you started cumming. And cumming . . . . and cumming. It took you forever to stop, and I had to change the sheets. Also the bed is completely soaked with cum and sweat. Mostly cum though."

I slapped my hand to my face and couldn't believe what was happening.

"You are never doing that again." I told him.

"Oh what?" Shinso said teasing. "You didn't like me moaning 'fuck' over and-."

I cut him off by letting out a moan and even though I felt paralyzed, I could feel something inside me explode.

I looked at him ready to murder him.

"Release me now." I told him, ready to beat his ass despite my disadvantage.

"I'm not controlling you." He told me, and was staring at me with wide eyes. And we both sat there in silence as we both realized what happened.

"You broke my brain." I said, and I wanted to hit him. He laughed and laid down on the floor, as he couldn't control his laughter. "I swear, the second I can at least stand properly I'm going to kill you."

Shinso laughed for another minute, before he pulled himself off the floor still giggling to himself.

"Well until then, come on." He said and picked me up off the couch. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and snuggled into his chest.

"How long was I out?" I asked him, and I could still smell the dinner that I had made before.

"Almost an hour." He said and walked us into the bedroom. The bed had a bunch of towels on it, and all the sheets were ripped away. He laid me down on the bed, and I instantly fell over. Not having any control over whether I could sit up or not.

Shinso laughed at me, and I smacked his hands away as he tried picking me up. He left me laying down on the bed and walked into the bathroom. I heard water running and watched him come back out and walking into out closet.

He grabbed some clothes before walking out of the room. I laid in almost complete silence and yawned. Despite have being asleep for a half hour, I could use another nap.

Shinso walked back into the bedroom with a plate of food, and walked into the bathroom. I listened as the water stopped and Shinso walked over to me.

"Where'd the clothes go?" I asked him and he sat up.

"They're in the dryer to warm up." He told me.

I didn't say anything as he undid my blanket burrito, and took me away from the blanket.

"I'm sleepy." I said into his neck and I felt him kiss my forehead. Shinso had run a bubble bath. He placed me in the water and made sure I wasn't going to slip in and drown myself, before taking his clothes off.

He sat down behind me, and pulled me into his chest with the plate of food in his hand. He stabbed some of the food and held it in front of me so I could take a bite. I took it, and Shinso took a bite right after.

I taste of food was so nice.

"I love you Kitty." Shinso said in my ear, and I snuggled into him as much as I could. "I'm sorry, I went to rough with you."

"It's okay." I told him. "I have a safe word, and I would have used it if necessary. It's not like I didn't enjoy it."

"Except that you're crippled now." Shinso said and fed me more.

"For now yeah." I sighed and closed my eyes. "This is going to be hard to explain."

"Don't worry, I'll go to your work tomorrow and excuse you for a couple of days." Shinso said, and I could only laugh.

"Shinso." I murmured, and he lifted my chin so I could look at him.

"Yes, my Pretty Kitty?" He asked and brushed some of my hair away from my face and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I told him and kissed his chest.

"I love you too, Kitty." Shinso said and we cuddled together in the bath. "Fuck."

"Shinso I swear, I will drown you in this tub."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro