(+16) Chapter 16

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Okay, I'll wait out here until you're done." Kiri said and it made me jump. My brain was a little foggy. I took some deep breaths, and let my back hit the pillows underneath me.

Kaminari kept licking at my pussy, this time not to pleasure me but to clean up whatever mess I made. He wasn't fingering me anymore and had let go of my hands.

His thumbs rubbed my thighs and when he was done, he sat up. With the stupidest smirk on his face.

"Thanks for dessert." He said in a whisper to me.

"Looks like you forgot some." I told him as I grabbed his shirt, and pulled him on top of me. I licked his chin, which was a little shiny from having his face in my cooch. He kissed me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You want to have a quickie?" He asked me, and he ground his pants into my crotch.

I smirked and flipped us over. I ground onto him as I hand my hands on his chest. His fingers gripped around my hips, helping guide me to grind on him how he wanted.

"No." I said and rolled off of him and started changing into some short shorts.

"Why not?" He asked rather loud and I hushed him, remembering that Kiri was still outside my door. "Why not?" He whispered.

"Because of that bullshit, you pulled with Kiri outside." I whisper yelled at him. He pouted and crossed his arms. I looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair to smooth it out.

I took a deep breath, before jumping into Denki's lap. Wrapping my arms around his neck as I straddled him, he also wrapped his arms around my waist. Our lips crashed together, and we both took a moment to sigh into the kiss. I pulled away slowly, and his eyes were still closed.

"Wait a few minutes before you follow." I told him as I shoved my underwear into his pocket, before jumping off his lap and went to my door. I opened and closed it quickly as I stepped outside.

Kiri was leaning against the wall next to my door, and I smiled at him.

"Sorry for the wait." I told him as I ran my hands through my hair again, to try and hide any sign that of what I was doing just a minute before.

"Not a problem." He said with a smile and we started heading down the hallway and stepped into the elevator.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked him.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything . . . . ." He said and paused a few seconds to think. "I was wondering if you and Kami were a thing."

"Me and Denki?" I asked, and I felt a part of my chest twinge. And by the look on his face, he felt the same thing. "I don't know to be honest." I told him. 

There's really no point in trying to go around the idea that we're together. Remembering what Sero said about how there's some type of label for what we have, but the label I have in mind would probably crush him.

"I mean I guess we're just kind of fooling around I guess." I said with a shrug. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I've been wanting to ask a couple of times now if you were to want to go on a date with me." He said and I watched his cheeks change color. "But I'm guessing you're not going to want to do something with me if you're with Kaminari." 

"Oh, well-." I said and tried thinking of what I could say, but Kiri cut me off.

"That and I wouldn't want to do something like that to Kami." Kiri looked away from me. 

"Kiri-." I tried to say, but he cut me off again.

"It's Kirishima." He told me, and the elevator doors opened. And he left me there in the elevator by myself.

He was really mad at me. 

I slowly walked out of the elevator and slowly followed him towards the kitchen to get food. I didn't bother trying to talk to him, cause I knew it would probably only make the situation worse at the moment.

So I got my food, and I was waiting for Kirishima to be done in the fridge so that I could get a drink. But when he was done, he stood up and closed the fridge before handing me a drink. 

"Thanks." I said quietly and avoided eye contact as I took it. He didn't say anything, and walked away with his food. 

I decided I didn't want any more drama for the night, so I walked over to the elevator and waited for it to open. When it dinged I almost bumped into someone, and when I looked up it was Denki.

"Oh sorry y/n." He said with a smile. But I was no longer in the mood. I walked into the elevator and pressed the close button repeatedly until the doors closed and I went back up to my room.

I liked Kirishima. I like all of the boys, they all have such cute aspects about all of them. But in reality I can't do what I want with them without being a 'slut' or a 'whore' to everyone else. If my class finds out what I am because of my quirk, I'll be looked down on again. And if it gets out to the school, or the city, I'll be dragged off the street by needy men.

I can't have a relationship pool where I can just draw names out of a hat, and be with them the way that I need. I can't live the life of a highly desired woman, I will forever be forced to live the life of a whore.

Mother was right.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro