(+16) Chapter 17

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

POV: Kaminari

I was scrolling through my phone when the elevator opened and I stepped out without looking up. But when I saw something out of the top of my eye, I stopped and moved slightly that way I didn't run straight into somebody.

When I looked up it was y/n with a plate of food in their hands and looked like they were upset. They didn't say anything and walked into the elevator before making the door close quickly. I stared at the elevator for a moment thinking that they were really mad at me for something, but they didn't seem that mad when they left their room.

I turned back towards the kitchen and walking in to get food. After I went and sat with the guys.

"Hey, guys what's up with y/n?" I asked them.

"Shouldn't you know?" Kirishima asked, I looked at him and the guys. Kiri wasn't looking at me, and the guys were looking back and forth between me and him. 

"Why would I know?" I asked him.

"Well you two are a thing now aren't you?" He asked and the guys looked at me. 

"Ooooooh Kami's got a girlfriend?" Mina asked as she leaned over my shoulder.

"No, we're not dating." I told them, realizing that me and y/n haven't taken the time to have this discussion.

"So you guys are just fucking then?" Kiri asked me and I flinched. Everyone's eyes went wide, and Mina stopped leaning on me to walk away.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him. Hoping I could just play it off.

"You know what I'm talking about." Kiri said. "I watched you walk out of a janitor's closet with them at lunch. So don't sit there and treat me like I'm stupid." Shit.

"Okay, what does it matter if we're screwing around?" I asked. "We're just friends."

"Friends with benefits." Kirishima corrected me.

"Why are you so upset?" I asked him.

"Oh, I don't know." He answered and slammed his fork on the table. "Maybe it's because every time I think I might like somebody you have to intervene and fuck it up. You knew I liked her!"

"Okay, and I like her too." I told him.

"But you're just using her for sex instead of what I wanted." Kiri said and went into the kitchen and put his plate in the sink.

"And what did you want Kiri?" I asked as I followed him.

"I wanted to maybe have a relationship." He started and faced me. "Tell her how much I've been thinking about her. That I haven't stopped thinking about her since the moment we met. That I'm so fantastically over-the-top want-to-slit-my-own-throat in love with her, that for every minute of every hour of every day I can't believe my own damn bad luck that you got to her first! But how can I do that when one of my best friends is fucking them?"

I had no idea that Kiri felt this deeply about y/n. I knew that he had a thing for them, cause who doesn't? But this is different.

I went to say something but Kirishima started walking away and went up to his room. I stood there feeling like an idiot. I didn't look at anybody as I followed after Kirishima, but went to y/n's room instead. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV: Back to you

There was a knock on my door, and I set my fork down before getting up from my desk. I opened the door, and Denki stood there. But he didn't look too happy.

"Hey Sparky, what's up?" I asked him. He welcomed himself into my room and shut the door behind him. He attacked my face and kissed me deeply. He pushed me all the way to my bed, and I fell back with him on top of me.

"They know about us." Denki said as he kissed down to my neck.

"What?" I asked him. "Who?"

"The whole class." Denki said and he started pulling at my sweatshirt.

"What?" I practically yelled at him. 

"What they don't know what you are." Denki said and sat up.

"Just because I was born to be a slut, doesn't mean that I want to be known around the whole school as a slut." I told him. Memories were coming into my mind, and I wanted them to go away. But Denki wasn't helping.

"So we say we're together." Denki said. "What's the problem there?"

"You told them that we're fucking?" I asked him.

"Well no, Kiri kind of outed us." He told me. "He also really likes you."

"Yeah, I know." I told him and rubbed my fingers through my hair. "And he's mad at me."

"He's mad at me too." Denki admitted. I sighed, and the memories from my hometown weren't going away. 

I guess there's only one way to fix that.

I grabbed Denki's face and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back, and it quickly turned into a make-out session. I rolled us over before I threw my sweatshirt off and onto the floor.

"You put me in a bad mood." I told him and dragged my hands up and down his chest. "How are you going to fix that?"

"I'll let you do whatever you want to me?" He asked with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"Mmm." I hummed and ground my ass into his already hard dick. His pants were pinning him down, and I could only imagine how uncomfortable he was. "For how long?" I questioned him.

"For however long you like?" He asked. And that made me bite my lip.

"Remember you said that." I warned him before I started undoing his pants.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro