(+16) Chapter 28

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Katsuki's breaths relaxed as we slowed our kiss down together. His chest was rising and falling slower by the second as he calmed down. Cumming three times in a row for his first time may or may not have been a little overkill on my part. But the brat needed an attitude adjustment.

I sighed, as I reached up and undid the handcuffs. Katsuki groaned a little as I moved his arms down by his sides, I'm sure they were stiff at this point. I turned the vibrator off and pulled myself off of him. His cock was only half-hard at this point and was slowly going down. Poor boy must be exhausted.

"That is only part of Domming." I told him as I swung my leg over and slowly climbed off the bed.

"There's still more?" He asked, barely any air to spare.

"Oh, sweetheart." I cooed. "There's always more." I started digging into my closet and found some of Denki's spare clothes. "There's the fun action stuff, but almost always that must come after is aftercare."

"What's that?" He asked as he slowly sat up. Poor baby, good thing I was his first and not some poor girl.

"Aftercare doesn't necessarily have to happen after every time you have sex." I started as I got the shirt in my hands ready. "But it is something that does need to happen after rough or hard sex."

"There's a difference between hard and rough?" He asked and I slipped the shirt over his head. He looked confused and went to do it himself before I stopped him and he held still as I slowly slipped the shirt on him further. If he's going to gain any information the first time, I have to make sure to give him a good example for next time.

"I think there is a difference." I told him. "Others might not see it, but I do."

I finished getting the shirt on him, and I pushed him back carefully before getting a pair of underwear and shorts on him.

"I can dress myself." He told me but still didn't fight me. Probably too tired.

"Of course you can." I told him. "But not every time you have sex are you going to be able to take care of yourself or the person you're with. When you are the Dom, part of your responsibility is making sure you're capable of taking care of yourself and your sub afterward. It doesn't always have to happen right away, you can give yourself a few minutes, maybe even an hour or two to wind down. But aftercare is very important. Without it, a sub can actually get really hurt mentally without it."

"How?" Katuski asked as he sat up and I got pillows to help him sit up comfortably.

"Most cases." I started. "Definitely not the same for every sub, but in most cases I think, being a Sub comes from trauma. It's a type of response to past shit. It's not the same for everyone, some people like it cause it's kinky or they just like someone doing things to them. But sometimes someone becomes a sub for the feeling of being dominated but still being in control. Control over the situation, the attitude, words even."

"But I thought Dom's were in control?" He asked and I pulled a blanket over his lap and sat down, using some of my new energy to change my clothes to some comfortable pj's.

"They are in charge of the actions of sex." I told him. "But subs are in charge of the instances, intensity, and how long they go for. That's why safe words exist."

"So people who are subs, want to be in control of being out of control?" He asked.

"Exactly." I told him and smiled. "Now, do you want or need anything?" I asked him. "Drink? Snack? A comfort item like a pillow, blanket, or plushie?"

"Why would I need that?" Katsuki asked and looked a little offended that I would offer something like to him.

"It's part of an aftercare routine." I told him. "All part of the communication we talked about. After so long, a Dom can know exactly what their Sub wants without having to even ask. But it's always good to ask afterward, just to make sure."

Katsuki looked like he was thinking for a few moments before he looked at me.

"Water." He told me. I smiled and reached down to my mini-fridge next to my bed. I handed him a water bottle, and he took it from me.

"Anything else?" I asked him, and he looked down at his lap for a few moments.

"My blanket from my room?" He asked and I smiled.

"Do you want me to get it for you and you stay here for tonight, or would you like to go to your room?" I asked and his cheeks turned bright pink.

"Stay here." He murmered, and refused to look at me. I smiled before leaning forward and placing his chin in my hand and kissing his cheek. I handed him the remote to my tv before I got up.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I told him.

Walking out of my room I headed to Katsuki's room and welcomed myself in. I looked at his bed and frowned a little at the lack of blanket. I looked around before humming to myself.

Walking over to his bed, I lowered myself to my knees and looked under the bed. I smiled at the neatly folded All Might blanket that was on the ground, under the bed. I grabbed it and held it in my arms as I walked out of the room.

"Oh hey y/n." Someone said from behind me as I closed Katsuki's door. I practically jumped out of my own skin, as I turned around and hid the All Might blanket behind my back.

"Hey, Ei." I said and Eijiro smiled.

"What were you doing in Bakubro's room?" He asked me.

"Oh, I was looking for him, to see if he wanted to have some dessert." I said and gave him a little smile.

"And did you find him?" He asked, smirking at what I was talking about.

"Oh yeah." I smiled as I couldn't help but laugh. He laughed with me.

"Well, I'm sure you're tired." He said and looked around the hallway. "I'll let you get back to your room." He then quickly kissed me on the lips, surprising me a little bit at how fast he did it. But I saw his cute little desire to kiss me, so I knew it was coming. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I told him and smiled before he disappeared into his room with a blushy face.

I then practically ran back to my room before someone saw me with Bakugo's blanket. I entered my room and saw Bakugo laying down on his side looking at my tv, as some movie played. When I closed the door he glanced over at me and saw the blanket.

He practically kicked my comforter and sheets off my bed, and I couldn't help but laugh at his silly brat side. I fluffed the blanket before I laid it over him and tucked it under him. I crawled over the top of him and laid down behind him, spooning him and running my fingers up and down his blanket-covered arm.

"You better not tell anyone about what happened tonight." He told me. I took a moment to contain a laugh, knowing he was talking about him being the sub.

"I was going to tell you the same thing." I told him and laid down more and held Katsuki to me.

"This feels weird." He said, and I laughed a little to myself.

"Is it a good weird?" I asked him.

"Mm." He hummed. It sounded like he wasn't sure. Probably just felt weird because he hasn't been held in such a long time he can't remember what it feels like.

"Just close your eyes and go to sleep." I whispered in his ear. He snuggled down in his blanket and my arms a little more, before closing his eyes. He sighed and I could tell it only took a couple of seconds before he was fast asleep.

I smiled and lifted myself up for a few moments to look at his cute sleepy baby face. He was quite adorable when he wasn't yelling. Maybe that's something we'll have to work on in the future, lowering his voice in public and raising his voice in the bedroom.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro