(+18) Chapter 27 (Bakugo)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I trailed my whip down to his cock, and it was standing straight at attention hovering just above his stomach.

"Hard already?" I asked him and I played with his tip, making the whip press down on the very top. Making a small circle as I pressed down. "Does me slapping you like this feel good?"

His breathing picked up, but he said nothing as I took away the feeling of the whip from his skin.

"I asked you a question." I told him and pressed a button on the remote.

"Ahh!" Katsuki cried as I watched his hips thrust into the air. The sound of vibration filled the air as did Katsuki's whines.

"Yes." He murmured and it put a smile on my face.

"Yes . . . What?" I asked him. He took a breath in before he started to answer.

"Ye-ahh!" He practically screamed as I turned the vibration up some more. He took to long to answer me.

"Yes, what?" I asked him again, sterner this time.

"Yes ma'am." He answered right away and I smirked. I turned the volume down without turning it off, and smacked the riding crop on both of his nipples. A beautiful cry fell from his lips, putting me in a good mood.

"Good boy." I told him before jumping and landing on top of him.

"W-what's the point of that o-outfit if I don't get to s-s-see it?" Katsuki grouched as he stuttered. My leather-covered snatch digging into the vibrator, causing it to press down on his balls.

"Hush." I told him and smacked the riding crop over his lips. Not hard, just enough that they were tinted a little redder. "Have you ever thought that not everything's for you?" I asked him as I ran my hands down the front of his body.

I clicked a button on my remote and I felt his cock start vibrating between my thighs.

"Ahh!" He moaned out again, but this time he ended up not flinching as much with my body weight on him.

"I think I asked you a question." I told him. "And if you can't willingly answer my questions I will give you a reason to not be able to answer.

"I'm sorry." He said, and I turned my head to the side.

"Did the great Bakugo Katsuki just apologize to me?" I questioned him.

"Yes, now please make me cum." He begged me. I couldn't help but hang my jaw a little. A smile still on my face at how well trained he already was.

"And here I thought I was going to have to break you." I told him as swirled my hair around my finger. "Now it's no fun." I said and reached down and moved the cloth covering my crotch.

As I lifted myself up I grabbed the vibrating dick underneath me and held it still in my hand. Katsuki's whines filled my ears, and I could feel him twitching between my fingers.

I don't even know if he'll be able to last a whole stroke in.

I sat down on his dick, wiggling back and forth every so often. He wasn't thick like Kirishima, but he was longer than the other two boys I've claimed.

I was able to sit all the way down, without Katsuki completely losing his mind and busting right there and then. But he was struggling to not act like the little virgin he is. Or was.

He was moaning loudly and was shifting around at the feeling of my pussy wrapped around him. I couldn't help but smirk to myself, watching him struggle.

"Something the matter?" I asked him. He sealed his lips and shook his head no. Something must have been wrong, if he wasn't running his mouth.

Lifting myself up caused Katsuki's breathing to speed up and I watched as his abs flexed. Getting more defined and hard under my hands.

I couldn't help but smile at the sight before me. The way Katsuki whimpered underneath me, the way his lip would quiver. It was just too cute.

But when I slammed myself down onto him again, he did what I expected him to do the first time.

He came inside me, and all I could do was laugh.

"Is my pussy too good for you baby?" I asked Katsuki as I leaned down onto him and licked up his neck. He leaned his head back and let me have my way with his throat. He flinched as I slapped the side of his neck. "I asked you a question."

"Yes. It's really good." He whined and I felt a certain twinge from between my thighs.

"Why don't you tell me how good it is baby boy?" I asked him and started bouncing my ass on his dick. I grew my teeth out a little more, to be a bit more bitey.

Katsuki's whines ran through the room, and definitely into my ears. Nibbling on his neck might just be my new favorite pass time.

I could only imagine how my ass looked wobbling around the way it was. Shaking my ass around to move my pussy on Katsuki's cock.

Before he was able to say anything, I slipped my finger under the silk blindfold. Sliding it up and onto his forehead, pushing his bangs back and away from that adorable baby face of his.

"Look me in the eye and tell me how good my pussy feels." I told him.

"It feels really good." He said and I could see the ecstasy in his eyes. "It feels so good I'm going to cum again." He whined, closing his eyes.

"No baby boy look at me." I told him and held his chin to keep him centered on me. Sitting up I bounced myself up and down, really getting a good workout with my knees.

Since he wanted to see my outfit, he can get a good look at it now. Watching my titties as they bounce in rhythm with my pussy.

I didn't let go of my new play toy as I could feel his cock twitching within me. Katsuki clenched his teeth but he didn't disobey me. Watching my body move up and down, stroking his cock in the best kind of way.

"Are you going to cum?" I asked him as I slid my thumb over the dial on the remote connected to the vibrator strapped to his cock. His cried got louder as he nodded his head. "Right now?" I asked him and he nodded again. "Does it look like I'm going to stop you?" I asked him, this time he shook his head no as he started whimpering. "Then do it." I told him and slammed my lips on his. He kissed me back and I slammed myself down on him one last time as hard as I could muster my hips to go down.

He cried into my mouth as I could taste his heavy breaths in my mouth. I could still taste a bit of dinner in his mouth, and a bit of a spice that lingered afterward from him putting hot sauce on his food. I could feel my insides being filled, and I hummed at the feeling of being filled for whatever number I'm at for today. 

With two new boys getting in on this action, my days were going to be a little less hungry and a little more creamy.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro