(+18) Chapter 60 (Sero)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I lost my breath as I fell onto the bed, with my hands wrapped behind my back. When I lifted my head up a bit, I had to huff a strand of hair out of my mouth. Hanta stood just on the edge of the bed, watching the rise and fall of every part of me. His eyes were so sharp that had I still had my bra on, his gaze probably could have cut it off my body. 

His fingers trailed up my legs, staring slow as he savored everything that my body had to offer. His fingers only became rough as he grabbed the back of my legs and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed, in the perfect position to plunge himself down into me. Had it not been for my underwear on, I'm sure that he would have done just that. So eager to have me. But his self-control was making sure that he got to do more than just enjoy me.

His body rolled into me, wanting to feel me from the inside out. Hanta's eyes looked at me pleased when I responded by rolling my body up back into him. Without saying anything Hanta hooked my knees in the crook of his elbows and stretched a long length of his tape out underneath my body. Pulling it up past my legs and meeting it in the middle on the underside of my thighs, keeping my knees at my chest. 

"Is that too tight Hermosa?" He asked me getting ready to fasten the tape together in the middle. 

"No, it's perfect." I told him and he smiled before securing the tape between my thighs. His hands dragged down the back of my thighs, his warmth soaking into my skin. "What does it mean?"

"What?" He asked as he continued to admire me from his angle. 

"That word you called me?" I specified. "And how do you know Spanish?"

"My family is from Spain." He told me. "I grew up speaking Spanish before I learned Japanese."

(I absolutely love this head canon, and we're rolling with it.)

"Really?" I asked and he nodded. His eyes were almost completely hooded. Both from smoking and his sexual desires being laid out in front of him. I loved the looks he was giving me. "So exotic." I teased.

"Am I your first Spainard boy?" He asked me, and it didn't take a genius to hear the excitement tripping out of his mouth. 

"You are." I told him. "You should know I have high hopes now. Men from Spain are supposed to be excellent where it counts. Or rather where I count."

"Hey now." He said playfully. "Let me get some practice rounds in first before final judgement."

"It's alright, you're doing great so far." I let him know and used my eyes to motion down at my exposed body. Exposed for him.

"Do you have a hair tie somewhere?" Hanta asked as he looked away from me. He looked at my bedside table and saw a scrunchie. Grabbing it he put it around his wrist before wrapping his hand around the back of my neck.

"What do you need hat for?" I asked him while leaned my tightly wrapped body against his. My hair started getting pulled up and back off my neck before he started securing it.

"So, you don't get distracted spitting your hair out of your mouth." He told me and let me fall back a bit before catching me with one hand placed on the small of my back. His other hand wrapped my long ponytail around his fist and held it tightly, shoving my face into his. "I want all your attention on me."

"Then that's what you'll get." I told him and our lips locked. For just a moment before his tongue was in my mouth, wanting me like it'd save him from something he didn't even know he was running from.

"I want to taste you." He told me in between him already eating me up. "Please let me taste you like the others have. But let me feel you and see you in a way that only I can. A way that only I'm allowed to see you in."

His hand found his way down my taped-up body and was already touching me through my panties. He found my clit in no time, and his teeth were attacking my neck. There was a small pain of his teeth squeezing my skin, but he didn't break my skin. He didn't want to break me like that, he wanted the challenge of breaking me another way.

I let my moan flow through my lips, I wouldn't hold anything back for him.

His kisses and bites worked their way down my body, his fingers winding me up like I was his toy. I was his to play with. His hands were huge compared to my body, easily covering the center of my chest as he pressed me back into the mattress. He moved around the tape with ease, making sure to not disturb the beauty of how perfect it looked, glistening off my body. 

His attention went to the smooth circles he was drawing through my panties, and him seeing me so exposed for him, was causing me to wiggle underneath him. It's been a while since I've been restricted like this for someone's own amusement. But his gaze was different.

He was wanting me. All of me, not just what he could take. He wanted what he could give too. He wanted to exchange our pleasures.

"Don't stop." I told him before he could ask me again. He didn't need to keep asking for approval. He had it, and I wasn't about to take it back. 

"Now what do we say when we want something?" He asked, his chiseled body leaning over me. His fingers speeding up with his question, wanting to force me to tell him what he wanted to hear. What we both wanted to hear.

"Please don't stop."

And without a second thought my panties were pulled to the side and he went in deep. His tongue working his way around my clit, wanting to know every secret it held about me. His left hand was still holding me down by my chest and was actually keeping me from wiggling out of his grip. At least a little.

As great as the boys and Mina are, they haven't exactly taken time to focus on me like this. Frankly there's been no need too, I need something from them and they're there for the fun of it. But Sero, he wants all of it. 

I haven't even taken time to enjoy myself with a toy or two in such a long time. When your quirk requires constant need of someone else's pleasure you forget about your own.

Hanta's right hand was massaging my shaking legs, aching from both the position and the flicks of his tongue around my most sensitive nerves. His fingers dragging their way down to my opening and dancing more circles to make me want to beg for him.

But begging was no longer what he was searching for as his fingers played with my lips, coating his fingers in no time before plunging carefully inside me. His left hand kept my back against the bed, cupping my breast in the process. Holding me so sternly, but gentle.

His tongue lapped at my clit while he worked his fingers deeper inside me, scraping at every sensitive spot he could find. Climbing his way deeper and causing my voice to echo off my walls.

"Mi Amor." He mumbled between my lips, and I couldn't help but feel my body hum from his words. "I can't wait to take you. Take you and really make this night mine. Make you mine. Even if it's just for tonight, I want to give it to you, so you never forget."

His fingers were curling inside me, while his other hand was lightly scratching down the front of my body. And there was nothing he could do now to keep my back on the bed anymore. I can't remember the last time someone made my toes curl like this; I don't think they ever have.

I screamed as I felt the first orgasm, I've ever had like this. Any orgasms I've had myself, have never felt this. My whole body was shaking and instead of it staying in my stomach, I could feel it flowing through my veins until it found its way up and out of my mouth. Telling him exactly how I felt about what he was doing to me. What he was making me realize, I deserve this. I've been running so long, it's time to stop. It's time to just sit and enjoy myself. For me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro