(+18) Chapter 61 (Sero)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The air was hot as I attempted to catch my breathe. My mind was drifting on a river at this point, both the weed and orgasm that Hanta gave me had me breathing heavy. My legs were shaking, mostly because it's been a minute since I was being used at this rate of flexibility. 

After taking a few seconds to get my thoughts in order, I lifted my head to see Hanta also panting kneeling on the floor beside my bed, his head resting on my inner thigh. He slowly stood up while slipping his shirt and tank top off, making sure that I wouldn't need a quirk to see what he was desiring in his eyes. 

I couldn't help but check him out, with his chiseled body. His muscles like that of a gymnast, probably all the swinging around on his tape. His core was strong with his abs were defying without needing to flex. The muscles of his arms were strong, and I couldn't wait to be pinned by them.

He ran his nail across the surface of the plastic on my stomach, cutting the tape and unfastened the adhesive from my chest. I sighed even heavier at the relief of putting my legs down, his hands massaging every inch of my sore legs. My body relaxed as my thighs rested against his hips.

"Are you alright hermosa?" Hanta asked me as he started grinding into my well soaked panties. "Did I go a little far?"

"Absolutely not." I breathed. "That was amazing." I told him honestly. "I can't remember the last time I got that level of an orgasm."

"I'm happy to be of service then." He told me as he took a long drag off his dab pen. Wrapping his fingers around my chin, holding half of my face in his hand, he leaned in hard. His lips crashing into mine, separating them without needing permission. I could taste the pineapple flavor of his pen, just as strong as if I was sucking off the pen itself.

His tongue rolled around in my mouth as we shared this flavor, only separating from each other for us both to blow smoke out of our lungs. Without needing to say anything Hanta lifted my body up off the bed and helped me sit up. I tucked my legs underneath me, and went to kneel for him on the bed. But with my legs still regaining blood flow it interrupted my attempt, and I lost balance. My face slammed into the mattress with my ass in the air, due to my arms still being pinned behind my back.

"Are you alright there?" Hanta laughed at me, and his fingers ran through my hair to get my ponytail out of my face.

"Having some technical issues." I told him and didn't bother to try and get up. Figuring that he would prefer to see me moving for him with my hips swaying in the air.

"Oh yeah?" Hanta couldn't help but laugh, taking notice of my tease.

"You look like you could use the favor paid back." I told him, as I eyed the bulge in his pants.

"I . . . ugh." He struggled. "I don't think I'll last very long." He told me embarrassed. 

"That's okay." I told him. "You're really turned on right now, aren't you?" 

"Well yeah." He laughed. "Who wouldn't be turned on by you?"

"And it's your first time feeling someone else." I said, basking in the compliment. "So, you will be quick to finish."

"Sorry." He told me and I could see how red his face was from embarrassment.

"Don't be." I told him and he suddenly looked at me. It was my turn to tell him how I felt. "I'm famished."

His eyes were wide in shock, I could tell he was probably panicked about how horny he was feeling. Without shifting his gaze, he undid his pants and let his jeans fall to the ground, along with his underwear. Hanta's hand wrapping his fingers around my throat to lift me up and choke me just little bit with gravity. 

His other hand was jerking his dick to sight of me. I looked up at him, my eyelashes batting at him like the pretty little thing I am for him. His size was decent, proportions perfectly even as it throbbed in from of me in his hand.

"Do you want to taste me Princesa?" He asked and I could feel myself breathing quickly, that it seemed I was panting. I could feel my entire body light up at the sight of him. It's been a while since I've had to fast more than a few hours, that an entire day was killing me.

"Yes." I huffed with the pressure on my throat, and I opened wide for him. His hips giving me what I wanted, and my entire body vibrated with a moan. His cock sliding to the back of my throat, my tongue letting him in as much as he wanted. I looked into his eyes, and all though I don't naturally have a gag reflex. All he wanted to see was me choking on his dick.

I coughed lightly, to act like I was choking on him. His eyes crossed as he watched me go to work on every inch he had pumping in and out of my mouth. His right hand went to my ponytail as his left hand held my throat still for him to move into me.

All I had to do was breath and choke as his hips were pumping passed my lips, his speed showing how bad he's wanted me. Like he said, it didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth and his voice was silky smooth as he moaned for me. His cum filling my mouth and the taste of his seed, telling me enjoys pineapple in more ways than just his vape pen.

Hanta pulled his cock out of my mouth, in order to let me breathe. Letting my throat go I took in a nonrestricted breath, as he carefully lifted me up and helped me get my legs to let me stand. Spinning me around, only to tug on my arms to arch my back more. 

We no longer needed words, as he spun me around and kicked my feet apart. His lips attacked my neck as he gripped my throat, his other hand leaving mine to align himself up for me.

"Oh fuck." He groaned as he slid into me just as easy as he entered my pussy. Bottoming out inside me, was quickly becoming his new favorite activity as he started pumping into me quicker than when he was face fucking me. 

"Yeah, keep fucking me like that Hanta!" I moaned and hearing me moan his name made him cum right there and then inside me. 

"God damn." He sighed, before he started back up again and kept fucking me.

"How are you still hard?" I couldn't help but question. 

"I've thought about this for a very long time." He said suddenly the tape holding my arms behind my back was undone and the went flying out in front of me to catch myself on the bed. I held on as he kept pumping into me. "I owe you for leaving you to starve today. So, I'm going to make sure you're stuffed."

He grabbed onto my shoulders before he started pumping down into me. Pressing me into the mattress with my ass in the air for him to abuse. I couldn't help but moan and start to scream a little as he pounded me from behind me.

"Hanta!" I moaned as I came myself, his cock not easing up on his speed or rhythm as he came in me again from squeezing him tight. His hips only stuttered before he kept going.

And as he kept fucking me, I couldn't help but think.

'What would happen if I gave him some of my aphrodisiac?'

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro