(+18) Pop Rocks: Part 3 (Kirishima & Bakugo)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Both the boys looked me up and down, meanwhile I was trying to process what I was getting myself into.

I was about to be torn in half.

Throughout the years that we've been together, we've never done double penetration in the same hole. We took care of each other, never having to do the same hole at once.

"Oh no." I whispered to myself and felt both of them at my entrance. I looked down and saw Katsuki gripping both himself and Kiri in his hand. I threw my head back and started whimpering.

"We've got you." Kiri said in my ear as he laid sweet kisses all over my shoulder and neck.

"I told you I'd never hurt you with something you wouldn't like." Katsuki whispered in my other ear. Laying more butterfly kisses on my skin. I bit my lip, and tried to keep my hips still. I didn't want them to move them from the pain, but at the same time they were moving on their own trying to adjust.

Katsuki pushed down on my hips, pinning me to Kiri. And they finished slipping inside of me.

I felt like a virgin all over again. But these boys know how to treat their lover.

Kiri was rubbing my stomach while Katsuki was kissing my chest and neck. While Kiri was shoving his tongue in my mouth while they waited for me to be adjusted to both of them.

"Damn babe and to think you bulged with just one of us." Kiri said and placed my hand on my stomach to feel what he was talking about. It almost felt like one of them just laid their dick on my stomach.

"We got to stretch that pussy out real good." Katsuki said and kissed me passionately before spreading my legs nice and wide, and let Kiri take them for leverage. "We gotta reach as far as possible if our baby, wants a baby."

Then at the same time they both started thrusting into me. And I bit my tongue as my head flew back. Tasting blood, never felt so good.

Even with very little movement, the feeling of being stuffed like this was enough to make my mind go blank right away.

They both started thrusting in and out of me, taking turns of who's buried deep inside me before their tips trading places. Both of them taking turns pounding into my g-spot.

My breathing had no idea what it was doing, and I couldn't control the moans that were coming out of my mouth.

"I'm going to break!" I cried and felt Kiri's tongue lick the outside of my ear and sent shivers up my back. "I'm coming!" I yelled and they both went harder carrying my high to keep going.

"Already?" Kiri asked making fun of me.

Katsuki grabbed onto my chest, and I held onto his wrist with one hand while my other hand was gripping onto Kiri's hair.

"How can you be complaining when you're enjoying it so much? Look at you pebble." Kiri said and his hands pulled my legs closer to my chest, letting both of them go even deeper.

I let my voice sing whatever song it felt, as my body felt every thrust and hint of pleasure. I watched Katsuki's face as he furrowed his brows and tried not getting completely lost in ecstasy. And when I looked at Kiri, he didn't care about getting lost. His eyes were closed and he was borrowing his face into my neck, giving me light bites every once in a while.

His grip on my thighs were tightening slowly every couple of thrusts. He was getting close. I looked back up at Katsuki just in time to watch him fall forward and place his hands on the bed around us.

Every time he came, he would collapse from feeling too good. No matter what position he would collapse. He kissed my chest slowly coming up and meeting my lips.

"Oh baby shark I want some too." Kiri said and I turned my head to get him a kiss.

Both of their thrusts started getting sloppy.

"I'm going to cum." Katsuki breathed into my shoulder.

"Me too." Kiri said in between kisses, and and they both got faster. I couldn't keep kissing Kiri, and threw my head back, screaming, as I came again.

A couple more thrusts, and they both bottomed out inside of me as they both started coming.

I gasped at the feeling, as I've never felt it before. We've always used protection to be safe, with our jobs we needed to be careful. But now, it looked like things will be changing.

Bakugo collapsed on top of me, and Kiri held my legs still as we all caught their breath.

Katsuki picked himself up off of me and walked over to our dresser while Kiri laid me down on the bed and got my sore legs to stretch out.

"Careful don't want any of that baby making juice to seep out." Kiri said as he lifted my legs and I laughed as Katsuki slipped some underwear and pants on me.

"I didn't realize how much I couldn't hear that laugh." Katsuki said as they both crawled into bed after slipping some clothes on.

They laid next to me and assisted me with getting my shirt on. I laid in the middle of them, and they both kept putting kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"I love both of you." I told them, and I could feel sleep trying to over come me.

"We love you too." They both said at the same time.

"So was that a yes to marrying me?" I asked them, realizing that they never actually said yes.

"It was a yes for me." Kiri told me and kissed my cheek. "Although it's not very manly for me to not ask you sooner.

"I thought it was pretty hot." Katsuki said as he kissed me on the lips.

"Was that because my shirt was off?" I asked him and he only laughed.

"It was very manly of you Pebble." Kiri whispered in my ear. "You're going to make a great mama. My Pebble is going to have a pebble of their own."

"Or maybe they'll have a little grizzly bear in there." Katsuki said and we all scooted closer to each other.

"We'll just have to see." I told them, and I honestly couldn't decide who's baby I would want first. Both of them are so loving and caring. As much as everything in my past kind of sucked, I'm glad that it all led to me being right here, right now.

With my husband's to be.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro