Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Shivay struggled his eyes gaining conscious. Anika shifted her gaze to shivay listening his moaning sound.

Ani, shivay mumbled in faint voice sighting anika's figure beside him. Shivay, Anika cried shivay felling on shivay making him confuse. Ani, why are you crying. Shivay asked worryingly stroking anika's hairs.
Thank you. Anika whispered, taking shivay's face in her hand and pecked his forehead.
You are saying thank you for eating your hand made food and being alive. Shivay asked and Anika shook her head.

No for that, that Anika paused listening the poppers sound.
Congratulations! Om ru shouted holding poppers in hand with a poster written congratulations bhaiya.

Congratulations bhaiya! Shivay read the poster with a bewildered expression on his face.
What the hell guys. Why you two are congratulating me? Fools. Today is not my birthday, my birthday is on 19th June not on 19th may. So, go and come on next month. Shivay annoyed resting his head on anika's shoulder.

Shivay it's not for birthday, ru stretch the poster. Om said noticing the poster bending in rudra's side.

Oh, sorry bhaiya. Small technical fault. Shivay straighten the bent part. Shivay raised his brows seeing Rudra's action. Now Read bhaiya. Shivay no Interestingly lift his head and yelled what the f***!

Congratulations bhaiya for expecting!

Shivay watch while using the words. Baby is listening. Anika said placing hand on shivay's stomach making WTF face.

Baby! Shivay chocked placing his hand over anika's hand.

Yes, shivay. Our baby is growing in your stomach. Anika said caressing his stomach making shivay's eyes popped out of socket. What are you saying Anika? How can I be? Shivay shuttered crawling back.

Thank you so much bhaiya. Finally, I am going to become chachu. Thank you thank you so much. Rudra shouted, crushing shivay in a hug.

Ah mam. Leave me. You are physically chocking me. I can't breathe. Shivay shouted wiggling in hug.

Dumple. Leave him. If you hug him like this then it will be hard for the baby to breathe. Om said giving a smack on rudra's head.

You too O? Shivay stammered looking ah his brother having disbelief expression on his face.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro