Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There's nothing in to be empharess shivay. One man in a million man is blessed to carry a baby like women, and you are that man shivay. Look this, you aren't the first man to carry a child. There are many men did this. Look, this man name is Peter, in 2005 he found himself pregnant and after 10 months he delivered a baby girl healthily. And his name is Joseph he.

Om enough enough stop these. My stomach is churning, shivay pushed Om's phone seeing the pictures of man with a baby bump.

Bhaiya, come on. Rudra signed showing his hands making it as. Cup.

What? Shivay annoyed.

Come on, bhaiya. You don't need to stress yourselves. As a brother it's my duty to take care of you in this state. If you feel throwing up then do it here. Rudra said and shivay gave him WTF reaction.

Anika look what this disgusting man is saying, Ani… He turned her head to complain her about Rudra after kicking him and paused seeing her in deep thoughts.

Ani, he called her, shooking her slightly.

Shivay who will be the mother of the child? Anika asked straightly looking at shivay's face.

Of course my bhaiya, Rudra said and gained a glare from Anika.

What's the nonsense Rudra. Mom ...mom he shouted abruptly remembering his mom. Don't tell her about this pregnant matter? Shivay asked terribly.

Sorry om. That is impossible. Om said making Shivay turn his face towards him.

Why? Shivay asked.

Because she already knew. Rudra said chewing the fruits which Anika got for Shivay. Ru? Shivay glared Rudra.

Bhaiya Don't glare me. Your GL is the one who told her. Rudra said and shivay shifted his glare to Anika.

Anika? Shivay looked at anika who is looking another side avoiding his gaze.

Don't worry shivay. Choti ma is completely fine. In fact she was so Happy after listening the news.om said.

Is she coming here? Shivay asked horrified.

No bhaiya choti ma went to pilgrims to say thanks to god for gifting this little happiness in your stomach. She won't come here anytime soon. Rudra said making Shivay sigh.

M-media? You guys didn't reveal this to media right? Shivay asked worryingly looking at their faces.
Anika and om looked at Rudra making him choke the food.

Rudra I'll… shivay about to burst out but stopped seeing him shooking head negatively.

I was about to give news to news channel but Dadi said it will be un luck for baby if I revel the news to people, so I postpone it.
Rudra sighed, but don't worry I will do that after 3 months.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro