Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don't know what people are doing in office. Shivay mumbled, dialling his PA's number.

Statue. Shivay paused in the place without making any move listening his wife's voice.

You are not allowed to use mobile phones? Anika said snatching mobile from shivay's hand.

Anika please one call. Shivay pleased still in the statue posture.

No means no. Go and take rest. You aren't not allowed to go to office nor think about office matters till baby born? Anika said strictly.

Anika I'm bored of taking rest.
Shivay whinned.

Ok then. I will send Rudra here.
Anika said and shivay shouted no, I better take rest.

••••••••

shivay there is something for you. Om said entering inside the room.

What's now om? Shivay asked non-intrestingly chewing the fruits in mouth boringly.

Bhabhi said you are getting bored caged in a room? So I went to shop and got some books for you. Om said and shivay sparked listening to om.

Bussiness novels? Shivay asked om excitedly taking the paper bag from shivay. He opened the paper bag and sighed seeing book wrapers new mom, what to expect when you are expecting, baby and mummy and so on

••••••••

Bhaiya no! Rudra shouted came flying in air and pushed the coffee cup in shivay's hand.

Wtf man! Can't I drink my expresso peacefully?. Shivay frowned at Rudra.

No bhaiya. You shouldn't drink this Kali coffee. If you keep drinking that Kali coffee then your baby to will kadus like you. Rudra said making Shivay fume In anger. And I don't want that. Drink this ginnger tea , so then my nephew will sweet like bhabhi. Rudra said dreamingly forcing tea cup in shivay's mouth.

•••••••

Shivay sleep. Anika said closing shivay's eye lids after pecking them.

Anika please sleep with me. I want to sleep cuddling with you. Shivay said with a pout seeing Anika moving to couch after draping blanket on him.

Sorry shivay. I too want to sleep with you. But you know right, I will throw my legs and hands while sleeping. I may harm baby and I don't want to hurt our baby, so I'm sleeping here. Anika said guiltily turn offing the light.

Precap- may be last part

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro