Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Wow bhaiya your belly got bigger in a week. Seems like my nephew is growing faster. Oh my God.  Rudra exclaimed happily looking at shivay's belly.

Your bhabhi is stuffing me once in every half an hour then how my stomach would be? Shivay annoyed.

Anika who came there holding fruit salad, cleared her throat listening thier talks.

Not again. Shivay signed notice cup full of fruit salad in anika's hand.

All the best bro. Fighting! Rudra gave a thumbs up and left the room.

Ani, no please baby. My stomach is full, there is no place for fruit salad. Shivay whinned at Anika who sat beside him.

Say ah. Anika said taking spoon near to shivay's mouth. Shivay shook his head biting his lips

Ah, Anika said and shivay gave her a pleading look.
Please... please Anika gave a kiss kn shivay's right cheek and stuffed spoon in shivay's mouth.
This side. Shivay asked showing his left cheek to Anika. Anika smiled on kissed his left cheek making him smile more. Ok enough. Enough of kissy eat.
No, shivay sighed.

•••••••

Rudra drive slowly. Anika said wrapping her hand around shivay's stomach.

Bhabhi I'm already going in 20. I can't drive slower than that. Rudra huffed rotating steering wheel.

Don't talk too much. Just run slowly. Om said smacking rudra's head.

Shivay is simply sitting better Anika and om bending his head empharassed.

We reached. Anika excitedly stepped down from the car and helped shivay to get down. Rudra parked the car and joined the Body guard with aniom.

Guys please. All are looking at us. Shivay said sounding empharassed seeing all people gawking at him as the three were behaving wierdly calling they protecting him.

Mr. Oberoi. Shivay paused listening someone calling his name. Praying to all the gods he knew he turned his head around and found thier family doctor there.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro