Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm sorry Mr.oberoi that day I caught up with some work that's why I can't able to come. The doctor apologized making shivay confuse.

Which day doctor? Shivay asked confusingly.

A week back, your wife called me urgently saying you had faint. Sorry that I have three operations in a line, there was no doctor free at at the time. I hope you are fine now. Doctor said scanning shivay bottom to up.

What are you saying doctor? That day a doctor had come my home wearing your hospital coat. His name is too Dr. Paul. Anika said recalling the doctor name which she seen in that doctor's coat.

Dr. Paul? What are you saying Mrs. Oberoi.  That is my name and there is no Doctor working in my hospital with name Paul. Doctor said.

Are you sure doctor? Anika asked doubtfully. I remember well, his name is Paul only. He came to my house on the 10 minutes after I called you. He was looking tall. He didn't have any hair in middle part of his head and...

One sec. Doctor cut off Anika. Now I got. Come with me. Doctor said and started walking Inside the hospital. Shivika, omru shook their head looking at each other and followed doctor.

Is He is the man you seen in your house? Doctor asked pointing a man who is sleeping in bed.

Yes doctor. He is Dr .paul. Anika asked looking at the man.

Doctor sighed. Varun. He called and a ward boy came running there.

Chain the patient no.214. doctor said and the wardboy nodded and ran inside to tie the man.

Doctor he. Anika stammered pointing the man.

His name is Karthik. From childhood he was ambitious to became a doctor but due to some reasons he cannot able to study medicine. In that depression he lostness his mental stability. He's under the treatment now. At sometimes he would treat people coming to hospital saying him as doctor. So we had tied him in a place. While you calling I was checking him. Overlopping our talks, he must came to your home wearing my coat. Doctor said making Shivika widen thier eyes.

No doctor. That day he was talking me normally. Anika stammered looking at Karthik.

Yes he'll like that. That's why we keep him tied with me. Doctor said and left the place making shivay sigh in relief.
I'm not pregnant. Shivay muttered smiling in his mouth silently and Anika, om and Rudra made oh no kind of face.

Shivay turned around to the trio having a angry glare on his face.

Escape! Trio hold each other and started to run to save thier  lives from shivay.

Stop right there, you three idiots. Shivay shouting, chasing aniomru.

••||The  end ||••

Thanks a lot for reading!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro