2 vs 2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Up top is a fanart done by a buddy of mine and Hollow's of Ochako as a Kitsune. Respect to him and his work. Enjoy.

Izuku and Bakugou were sent back by the shockwave from the blond pro, getting back up the notice Tiny coming forward to punch Bakugou in the gut.

"Gah! Why the fuck is this fox so strong?" He used what breath he still had left after having the wind knocked out of him to say this before going flying into a building.

"That serves you right for insulting my mistress." Tiny then looked at Izuku holding his sword in hand. "Now it is time to see what your training has done for you young master."

Both charged at each other with their blades for them to repeatedly block and strike one another. The sparks from the blades danced around them as the area started to have cuts in the pavement from the force of each strike. From the outside, it looked as if they were evenly matched, however Tiny and Izuku knew that the fox was just a bit stronger with each strike to slowly but surely make him lose ground. "How about a little...DETROIT SMASH!" All Might gave an uppercut to Izuku to send him into the air with Tiny jumping up attempting to attack him. This was thankfully blocked by Izuku allowing him to recover and land on the ground safely.

'This won't be easy. Tiny and All Might separate are one thing, but combined they're not a force to be taken lightly. Meanwhile, I've got Kaachan that refuses to work with anyone.' Izuku calmed himself while channeling OFA in his body. 'I was hoping to at least have someone like Yaoyorozu or Iida who understand teamwork better. Heck, even Todoroki would be better even if he can't comprehend teamwork as well as everyone else.'

"DIIIIEEEEE!!!!" Bakugou came charging out of the rubble to attack All Might, the pro hero easily dodges the attack and grabs Bakugou by the back of his neck. Izuku came back to knee the pro in the face to try and get him to let go with some success. "*cough* I didn't ask for your help."

"Oh shut up asshole. You think I'm happy saving your ass? I would've prefered All Might to beat the crap out of you." On cue, the pro hero reappeared, dead set on attacking Izuku. The OFA successor tried to evade and use the back end of his sword to avoid any dangerous injuries.

While this occured, Tiny was storming to Izuku to take him on before being stopped by Bakugou. "THIS IS FOR THE GUT SHOT FLEA BAG!" He let loose an explosion into Tiny's stomach only managing to get him to budge. "Too much for ya? Guess you can throw a punch but not take one."

Tiny stood back up while cracking his neck like it was nothing. "It would appear you have been misinformed about my capabilities yet again jester. Remember when I said I wasn't crazy enough to fight All Might? I lied. He isn't crazy enough to fight me." Both of them swallowed a lump in their throats hearing this. "Also, I had a flea bath yesterday."

"Oh you've got to be shitting me." Katsuki says as Tiny turns and grabs the front bumper of a truck before lifting it over his head with a single hand and throwing it at the two of them. In a movement faster than Katsuki's eyes can see, Izuku touches the handle of the sword before the truck is bisected cleanly falling away leaving them unscathed.

"Get your head in this damnit!" Izuku shouts smacking Katsuki with the pommel of his sword trying to get him to snap out of it. "Think of how badass it would be to take down someone stronger than All Might." Izuku says trying to entice Bakugou to get into the fight.

"I know you're playing me, but you're right. Leave him to me." Katsuki grins evilly cracking his knuckles and setting off explosions in his hands.

'Sometimes I wonder if he's just born stupid or him having such an inflated ego had something to do with this. Maybe he was also dropped on his head as a baby? Or I might have missed the part where someone shoved his own head up his ass.' Izuku came at Tiny once again while Bakugou tried to gang up on the fox. For the most part, the two were able to push the giant fox back, but All Might stepped in to nearly take them all down with a Texas Smash. In the heat of the confusion, the two retreated to try and gain some distance for now and come up with a plan to take both down or at least one to avoid having their attentions continually divided.

"So what the hell is the plan nerd?"

"Why do you think I'm the one with the plan?"

"Cause you're the asshat that wanted us to fall back!"

"Grrr. One of these days, I'm gonna *Mumbling*." Izuku thought for a moment before answering. "I have an idea, but to do it, we need to have one person be a decoy while the other goes and puts the cuffs on All Might." Izuku begins.

"I swear if this is some shit to get back at me I'll-" Katsuki says before being interrupted by Izuku.

"We take All Might down first because we can out smart him easier than Tiny. Thanks to what I found out earlier, they're probably holding back enough where we can fight them and win if we give everything at one of them. But the issue right now is the second opponent. Their goal is to keep us divided so we can't go all out on one and possibly win. The way we're going to do that is with this." Izuku hands Katsuki a hollowed out eggshell wrapped with two rubber bands and some paper over the hole. "Set off a blast when you're near the two of them. The contents will burn and create a massive smoke screen. All I have to do is cuff All Might."

"Like I take orders from you!"

"Remember what happens if we win?"

Bakugou stopped a second realizing he'll finally be able to fight Izuku without Ochako starting a fight and him being impaled by plastic cutlery. "So all I gotta do is set this thing off when I'm near the that fucking furry and All Might?"

'Why is it so easy to control him sometimes?'

As the two held their plan in motion, All Might and Tiny began searching for them. Wasn't exactly as difficult for the giant fox due to his sense of smell. "So are you like, part bloodhound or something?"

"I find that disrespectful and would rather you not degrade me to the works of a filthy dog."

"But foxes are somewhat like dogs, aren't they?"

"By how we look, perhaps. But I am nothing like a dog." The two heard explosions coming from a direction to head over there expecting it to be Bakugou. As they went towards the area, they noticed that there was nobody around. "Hmmm." Tiny started sniffing around before looking upwards to see the ash blond falling towards them.

"PREPARE TO DIE YOU STUPID MUTT!"

"A frontal assault is suicide for you and stop making remarks to me being related to dogs!" As Tiny prepared himself, a small ball came at him with a fuze lit. "So that was their pla-*BOOM*" A massive smokescreen immediately surrounded the two of them making them cough and sputter from the compound.

'Now's my chance.' Izuku stormed in to find a wrist to plant the cuffs on while Bakugou went for Tiny and sent him out of the smokescreen's vicinity.

"Seems I underestimated your knowledge young ones." The smoke subsided before showing All Might with the cuffs on while Izuku and Bakugou prepared to fight Tiny. "This shall be most interesting." He says before opening his empty hand. In a puff of fire another sword appears in his hand before his fingers wrap around the ornate handle.

"Oh for fucks sake."

"Should've figured this wouldn't be as easy as I'd want it to." Izuku went at Tiny first to draw his attention by forcing him into a sword fight. Meanwhile, Bakugou went behind to try and attack him to almost get smacked by his tail.

"JUST WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS JACKED FOX!?" Tiny moved back to try and attack Bakugou with him leaving his back open for Izuku to come at him. He prepared to take both on at once before Bakugou pulled a component to his gauntlet up. "OUTTA THE WAY DEKU!" Bakugou pulled a pin for Izuku to use 20% of OFA to push himself out of the way.

'I guess this was my defeat..' A massive explosion came for Tiny to be engulfed in the flames. When the smoke cleared, Tiny fell on one knee out of breath and singed, allowing Izuku to run and place the cuffs on him. This signaled their victory with the two letting out a huge sigh.

"Welp. We wi-" Izuku was cut off by Bakugou punching Izuku in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK KAACHAN!?"

"Our deal." He held a satisfied smirk on his face before walking away.

"I thought we were supposed to fight!"

"That was the fight, and I won."

"Do you wish me to beat him up young master?"

"Let him have his moment. Just uhh....just don't tell Ochako I was punched by Kaachan please. I'm worried she'll go full postal on him."

"Fair enough. I do not wish for her to go into labor while teaching that fool some manners. Not the best way to bring into the world the next generation of the Inari bloodline."

After the exams

"So. How was it?" Ochako asks greeting Izuku as he gets back from the school.

"I had to fight All Might, Tiny and Kacchan who was also supposed to be my teammate. He put up more of a fight trying to work together than All Might and Tiny did. At least we passed though." Izuku responds by slumping into the arms of his expectant wife.

"Well that sounded like it sucked." She responds by running her fingers through his hair.

"Mineta somehow passed his final but was promptly expelled from the hero course and we're getting Shinso moving into the dorms next week for the start of the next semester."

"Well that's good, How about we go take a bath then? Wash all that debris off of you from today." Ochako beckons, without the energy to protest Izuku merely allows her to levitate him to the outdoor hot spring. Getting undressed and walking in, the two enjoyed a relaxing moment together while washing one another. During this, Izuku took note of how large Ochako's stomach is and how she seems to be getting more and more tired lately. Thinking this was part of her pregnancy almost coming to terms, Izuku paid this little mind to finish scrubbing his wife's back and allowing them to head into the hot spring. There, Ochako sat on Izuku's lap and held his head into her chest.

"It's been a while since we've had the luxury of bathing together like this. I somewhat missed this skin to skin interaction." Ochako smiled while Izuku felt a kick from the baby inside Ochako.

"Feels like our baby is happy about this."

"She's been very active today. *yawn* It's somewhat been hard for me to keep going because of it." Izuku moved his head up to kiss Ochako's lips to give a smile to her.

"My lovable wife. No matter what, I'll help you the best I can."

"I know you will." Ochako moved her position to face Izuku directly. "And that's why I love you so much." They began to kiss before something was felt poking Ochako. "Seems somebody woke up down below."

"Sorry. Not trying to. It's just been...a while and..." Izuku was at a loss for words before seeing Ochako with a smirk.

"Mnn. Should I take this as an open invitation~?" Izuku blushed at this comment before the fox girl giggled and pulled him close. "I'll help you when Eri's asleep. I've missed having some form of intimacy with you as well."

"B-but you're-" Ochako placed her fingers on Izuku's lips to stop him before whispering a reply.

"Who said that was the one I was using?" The brunette gave a sultry smile to make Izuku go completely red. "Seems your daddy is thinking dirty thoughts baby. What a bad daddy he is." Ochako laughed at Izuku while he went completely red from the act.

'Something tells me she's only half joking.'

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku handles fatherhood going forward with Ochako being so close. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro