Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeil and Johnny arrived at the place. They hopped out of the car after Johnny taking his shades off and Taeil placing the paper bag on the back seat. They looked infront of them and saw police tapes by the house where the incident happened. Lucas was already looking around and surprisingly, Jaehyun was there. Well, it would've been illegal if they'll just cut the taped and trespass.

Both of them walked to where the guys were and joined them. Taeil looked around and saw things weren't cleaned. Shattered glasses were on the floor, blood stains on the beige carpet and broken furniture were left behind. It could've been a pretty place if it wasn't tainted.

"Taeil, I found something," Lucas uttered.

Taeil walked his way to Lucas with his iced beverage. Johnny just watched him go to the investigator and stood there with his arms crossed. He should leave Taeil for a moment and look around.

"Do you like Taeil hyung?"

Johnny looked beside him and saw Jaehyun being a bit nosy, "Is it obvious?"

Jaehyun saw Johnny looking back at Taeil who was concentrating with the case given to him. He furrowed his eyebrows just because he knows those kind of stares. Oh, come on, he dates a boy too and he would always stare at his boyfriend. Jaehyun hummed and shrugged.

"Nope, not at all."

Taeil discussed other things with Lucas before he thought about going upstairs. Maybe he could find something useful or useless. Well, little things matter. He could just ask Jaehyun to send some evidences, if he sees one, to the forensics for an analysis.

The boy walked up the stairs and saw a few doors. He hummed before he thought about holding the knobs and opening the room.

"Jaehyun?"

"Yeah?" Jaehyun asked while he's downstairs.

"Have you tried getting the fingerprints on the knobs?"

"Yeah, I'll hand you the names. Maybe you could ask them some questions," the man answered.

"Oh, okay, thanks."

Taeil pulled out a handkerchief and used to twist the knob. He opened the room that seemed to be the master's bedroom. There was nothing to look at. It was obviously abandoned. It was empty and was obviously cleaned. The boy moved on to another door.

The other room seemed like to be a storage room since there were empty boxes inside and dusts. Suddenly, a box moved. Taeil furrowed his eyebrows as it moved again. The boy took a step back and before he could even ran, something jumped out which made him scream.

Johnny heard the scream and immediately find his way upstairs.

"Taeil? Taeil!"

The man walked and skipped some stairs but stopped when he saw a black cat running away. It went down the stairs and out of the house. The man, nevetheless, made his way up and saw the boy on the floor panting heavily.

"Taeil, are you okay?"

Taeil held his chest and took a deep breath. He looked beside him and saw Johnny looking all worried for him. The man took his hands to see of there were scratches, he even looked at the boy's face. The boy jolted when he felt hands against his cheeks. There were warm and soft against his skin. He even noticed their faces were too close for his liking.

Immediately, Taeil took Johnny's hands off and moved back a bit.

"I-I'm fine..."

"Really? No scratches? Do I need to bring you to the hospital?" Johnny asked.

Taeil shook his head, "You don't need to."

The man nodded, "Good."

Johnny stood up and gave a hand to Taeil. The boy looked at it for a second before he held Johnny's hand to pull him up. Taeil wasn't really asking about his heart beating too fast. He knew what was the reason and it's not the cat that jumped out of a random box.

"Are you done looking at the place? Do you want to go now?" Johnny asked.

"Johnny, I'm fine. You don't need to worry."

That literally stopped Johnny from speaking again. Taeil moved and walked away from the man to look at other room. He didn't even mean to call the man by his first name. It just came out of his mouth all of a sudden. Okay, maybe he did want to try calling Johnny by his name.

Taeil stepped into a dusty old bedroom. Maybe he could find something in here. Surely the police has already taken every piece of possible evidence and also, Lucas would've taken them already.

"The first session would be next week, huh?" Johnny asked.

Taeil nodded, "Yeah."

"Nervous?"

The boy hummed, "Is it normal?"

"Oh yeah, I've been there. I wouldn't even think I would likely to win a case," Johnny said, "I'm kinda helping you so you wouldn't be too stressed out. I was actually helping Lucas when you were gone."

"You're being unusually humble," Taeil joked.

"How would I even impress you if I'll get too cocky? But you hate me so..."

The boy looked at him who was by the door with has his arms crossed.

"Why are you even helping me even though I told you I hate you?" Taeil asked.

Johnny shrugged.

"Because it's you?"

Taeil rolled his eyes at him which earned a laugh from Johnny. The boy looked around one more time around the room before he walked towards where Johnny is. The man looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Can we go back to the office? I need to contact my clients for the witnesses," Taeil said to the man.

Johnny nodded and brought out his car keys while both of them went down the stairs and greeted the other guys.

"I'll meet you in the car," the man said before he walked out of the house and went to his car.

Taeil looked at Lucas, "Have you found something?"

"Kinda, I just need the analysis then I'll give it to you," Lucas answered.

The boy nodded, "Okay, I'll get going. Thanks for the help, Jaehyun."

"No problem, hyung. Call me if you need anything," Jaehyun said.

Taeil nodded before he walked out of the house and met up with Johnny inside the car. Being around the man started to become a habit of the boy and Taeil didn't think he would get comfortable around Johnny that easily.

He's been with Johnny just a short amount of time and now, he's starting to warm up.Maybe he wasn't that bad like he used to think. He was just this competitive guy since he was little so he didn't like losing. It became different when it comes to Johnny.

A/N: i'm not a lawyer or a law student

i forgot to tell that hehe i'm just winging it and hope i'm not bad at it

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro