Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, things got distant between them in just a night. Taeil felt like he just got played. He was annoyed, mad and upset at Johnny, to be honest. He hated that how he confessed that night then it's been a week of him not showing up. It was a pathetic move and Taeil hated it.

Taeil focused on his upcoming trial tomorrow. He was trying to organize everything so he wouldn't be frazzled for the trial. Despite being busy, he still has his mind on the man. He honestly wanted to punch him for it. He wished Johnny shouldn't have just confessed to him if he'll just ditch Taeil like that.

Johnny didn't really barged into his office. It's bittersweet to him. But Taeil didn't really let that get into him. Why would he even think about Johnny? That bastard. Taeil would throw his desk if he can.

Taeil exhaled and tried to calm himself down. It's early in the morning, his blood is boiling. It is a bad luck to him so he should make his mood better. A way to do that is get some tea. He was about to, but his door opened which made the boy to stop.

It suddenly made the boy to furrow his eyebrows.

"Woah! Why did you do that?!"

Taeil literally threw a book and fortunately, it hit the wall instead of hitting Johnny. The man was surprised and terrified about it so he thought he should've knocked. Maybe not. It would still happen.

"It's me telling you to fuck off," Taeil said.

Johnny held his hands up, "Whatever I did, I'm sorry."

"Oh, so you don't know what you did?" the boy asked.

The man looked around before he goes back at the boy who was seriously intimidating him.

"No...?"

Taeil groaned, "Why are you even here?! You ditched me, remember?"

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows and walked towards the boy, closing door behind him, "Who even told you that?"

The boy crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at him. The man just looked at him and let out a sigh as he dropped his head down. He looked up at the boy again and still saw an annoyed expression, but Taeil looked cute.

"I was busy with my files and passport, so I couldn't support you this week," Johnny uttered, "But here I am."

"I don't understand you, Suh--"

"Hey, what happened with 'Johnny'?" the man asked, "Are you really upset, Luna?"

Taeil rolled his eyes and sat down on his chair, "I don't know. What do you think?"

Johnny placed a paper cup ontop of Taeil's desk. The boy saw it and it was tea, just what he needed. Johnny never really disappoints Taeil.

"Taeil."

Just hearing the man say his name immediately caught his attention in just a snap. Taeil stopped and looked up at Johnny.

"Tell me, do you want me to stay?"

Taeil was taken aback by the question.

"I can stay if you want me to, Luna. I'll seriously leave my uncle and stay here for you."

The boy sighed, "Oh, come on. You're making me choose?"

"Yeah," Johnny said, "I came here to see you for the last time and somehow I needed to ask you about that. If you ask me, I want to stay. The thing is, you're the one who wants me out...but seemed like it's different right now."

"What? So, you're assuming that I don't want you to leave?"

Johnny shrugged and pulled up a smirk. Taeil thought about it and didn't know what to say. He felt defeated about it though. He didn't want to say the truth but at the same time, he'll surely regret it.

"So...?" Johnny asked, waiting for the boy's answer.

Taeil groaned and grabbed his tea to sip on it. He pouted and looked away from the man. At this point, he was being stubborn and didn't want to answer that stupid question. Johnny let out a chuckle and put his hands on the the boy's table, leaning closer. It made Taeil flustered.

"Okay, since you're playing hard to get at this time," Johnny uttered and Taeil had all ears on him.

"Throw me a book at me if you don't want me to go. But if you do, kiss me."

Taeil furrowed his eyebrows at him, "Kiss you? What the heck, Johnny?"

"C'mon, I'm not making you saying it," the man said.

The boy looked at him and sighed. He sunk down on his chair and sipped on his tea. He pouted but he did grab a book beside him. Instead of throwing a book to Johnny, he softly slammed the book against the man's head. Taeil blushed and looked away since Johnny smirked at him.

"You didn't want to kiss me?" Johnny asked.

Taeil rolled his eyes with a red face, "I would kiss you if I really want you to leave, stupid."

"Oh, bummer."

"Why? You can leave if you want to!" the boy uttered.

Johnny laughed, "I just want the kiss but I don't want to leave. I'll stay to earn you."

Taeil raised an eyebrow, "Earn me?"

"Yeah, if you'll let me."

The boy hummed, "Can I think about it? I still need to ace this trial."

"Oh, you will, Luna."

"Do I look fine?"

Johnny looked at Taeil who looked really anxious about his first case. He smiled at the boy and combed his brown hair to fix it up a bit. The boy was waiting for the man's response but all he got was a smile.

"Of course, you always look good."

Taeil rolled his eyes, "Really, John?"

Johnny nodded before they got inside of the court house. People were occupying the seats but Johnny was able to sit down on a chair just behind Taeil. He was there to support the boy and he wanted to watch him to handle the case.

Johnny never really risked anything in his life and to be honest, it scared the shit out of him to give up on a big deal in being one of the best lawyers in States. But he wasn't regretting. Taeil was his reason to stay and he wouldn't honestly let go of him now that they threw the deal away and they're trying to be together.

He's like the happy Sol with his Luna.

END

A/N: i just realized that both of them were lawyers in Tongue Tied but it looked like Johnny gave up on Taeil and decided to be with his college blockmate, Ten HASHAHAHA that's a plot

hope you guys enjoyed reading this though this ship wasn't really in the list but i gave it a try :)) thanks to yaranctzen for giving me this idea, i had fun though i stopped halfway

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro