Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Snap*

My camera clicked as I took the photo. I put my camera down as the polaroid image printed.

“Finally, after months, I have proof of Jake being a Justin Beiber fan” I said to myself as I looked down at the photo of Jake watching an old Justin music video. It was crisp and clean, a perfect photo

“Jungwon, did you say something?” Jake asked as he looked up. He looked at me and my photo as he immediately slammed his laptop shut and started chasing me. I opened the door and sprinted out of our dorm room as fast as my legs could carry me. 

“SHEEP GET BACK HERE!” Jake screamed as I got outside and bobbed and weaved around the other students at my university. “JUNGWON!” 

I’ve been telling my friend Sunoo that Jake was a Justin Beiber fan, and he never believed me. I needed to get proof and black mail material, and now I finally have it. There is no way he is getting this back.

“JUNGWON I SWEAR I WILL END YOU!” I heard Jake scream at me, but I didn’t stop running. There is no way I’m letting anyone else get their hands on this photo. 

“Good luck!” I called back with a laugh. I started heading down the grass hill covered in students as I attempted to get away from the angry aussie.

“I WILL KILL YOUR PLANTS!” “Wait wut-” I tripped over my feet and felt a hard thud.

I opened my eyes and expected to see the ground, but instead below me I saw a guy.

My eyes widened as I looked down at him. “I’m sorry-”

“What the hell!” He said as he looked at me and gave me an angry scowl. “Ever learn to watch where you're going?” 

I started moving off of him, but he pushed me off the rest of the way. “I’m sorry, I must have slipped on the mud.” I tried apologizing. 

“Yeah, no shit. Now my white shirt is covered in mud! Jeez.” He said as he started standing up and tried dusting off his expensive, and now dirty white shirt. He saw my polaroid photo on the floor and picked it up as he stood.

Oh shit, I must have dropped it in the collision.

“I’m so sor-” I tried again as I reached for my photo, but the sound of him ripping my polaroid into pieces kept me silent. He sprinkled the small pieces in front of my face as he walked away. I looked down at my polaroid pieces, completely unrecognizable. 

Then, without warning, he started walking away. He just up and left!

“Hey, hey get back here! You can’t just leave like that! Get your crusty ass back here!” I yelled but the boy merely ignored me. “What a bitch, does he not know how expensive those are!”

“I doubt it.” Jake said as he approached me from watching on the side. “That is the number 1 thing to piss off a photography major”

Jake was right, all of my money goes to cameras and polaroid casses, and now this guy ripped up a perfectly good photo.

“Yeah, and not only that but I’ve lost my only black mail on you!” 

“And thank god for that, now get up. You're covered in mud and people are starting to stare, lets go.” Jake laughed as we started walking back to our dorm. I clenched my fists and mentlly cursed whoever that boy was. 

Damn that random guy who ruined my polaroid!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro