Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

“Did any of them turn out?” Jake said as he looked over my shoulder to my computer. I uploaded all the photos taken last night, and as always Sunoo and Jake looked great. They are amazing models.

“They did turn out.” I said.

“But?” Jake asked. I looked at my friend and raised an eyebrow. “I know you Wonie, you’re unsatisfied with the photos. Maybe we should try going for a different concept next time, that could give you inspiration.” 

“Yeah, maybe.” I said as Jake patted my shoulder and left my room. 

“What kind of photographer can’t even find inspiration.” I said as I put my head in my hands. “If I want to grow as a photographer, I need to get through this block.”

“Bing” my phone chimed, signalling that I need to leave for my classes. Sadly, that means going to Biology, and THAT means seeing Jay.

Just the thought of him sets my teeth on edge.

I grabbed my bag as I walked out of my room into our living room.

“Jungwon~ah, has anyone ever told you that you’re a cutie?” Sunoo said as he poked my cheek.

“Every day Hyung, who wouldn’t think I’m adorable.” I giggled.

“I take it back, you’re getting egotistical.” Sunoo sighed as he gave me a side hug. “Now head off to class Wonie, we will meet up for lunch.” Sunoo said as he pushed me out of the door with a giggle.

I began walking to class as I made a promise to myself.

I am NOT bumping into Jay today.

-

Once I approached the class door, I kept my head down and walked to my seat in the lecture hall. I stared down at my notes, refusing to look up. Honestly, I’m scared to see Jay again.

What he said to me yesterday hurt, he called me annoying and lonely. I’d rather be ignored than be insulted. 

“Alright class, everyone pay attention.” The professor said as I looked up. “Like I mentioned yesterday, my teacher's assistant shall be joining us.”

The teacher then signalled for someone, and a boy walked up next to him. But it wasn’t just any boy, it was him. The boy that helped me yesterday, he was going to be my class's teacher's assistant?!?!?!

“This is Lee Heeseung, he is a senior biology student and is working under me this year. I will assign him to tutor any of you that seem to be lacking in academics, and he will be a resource to reach out to if you need assistance.” The professor said.

Heeseungs looked around at the students, a small smile on his face. As he glanced over everyone, his eyes stopped when he met mine.

I held his warm contact as he gave me a small smile. I was too frozen to return it. Then, this boy had the AUDACITY to wink at me.

A whole wink! If I was frozen from his smile, now I'm freaking stone solid. I'm basically a statue at this point.

He kept looking along the classroom, and saw something that made him frown. I followed his gaze and landed on Jay, the two were sending each other glares.

Why does it feel like everything in my life is colliding? 

Sorry for the itty bitty update today, I've been spending too much time on stan Twitter 👁👄👁

(My Twitter is @ moa_muffin if you wanna be moots teehee)

I'll do better, I promise lol

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro