19. Are you a Superwoman???

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi all!!

Here is the next part🤗🤗🤗

Vindhya's POV:

I had to stay until 7 pm now. Because of me the security should also stay until then. I feel sorry for him.

I now should check the files to find errors and make schedule for Karthik the whole week. I should continue doing my own work too.

It's been 3 days since dad came and I should do this work for 4 more days.

In the previous 2 days, I didn't leave the office between 10 am and 1 pm. Today I had to go. Karthik didn't object it.

Now it's 7:30pm here. Security left after I told him to leave. Now I'm locking the door of the office. I went to the ground floor and I'm waiting for the cab.

Sid called me and asked where I am, i told him I'll be home in an hour. He asked if I wanted him to come pick me. I told I'll come by myself.

I have been waiting for a cab since 15 minutes.

I'm very happy today as Deepak finally went to dinner with Meghana.

I found a cab 5 minutes later. Getting inside, I reminded myself that I should come to office early as I have keys with me.

Ad the car approached the junction near to our office, I saw some people fighting there. I saw that one man is severely bleeding, some were still beating him while others were beating those who are beating that injured man.

The traffic got held up. Their fight is going on. No one is ready to intervene. All confined themselves to be spectators. I called police letting them know there's a fight here. Since this part of the city is a remote one, the police will take some time to reach here.

I asked that cab driver to take that injured man to hospital but he said he can't handle the consequences later.

I asked him to call for an ambulance then.

I have to stop them from beating that injure man, otherwise he may die. With only this thought running in my mind, I got down from the cab and ran towards the place where they're fighting.

I went and stood in front of that injured man and spoke " Please leave him bhaiyya. He'll die."

One of the man spoke " Who do you think you are?"

Someone from behind that man spoke " May be she wants to spend this night with you Bhai."

I want to break that man's nose then and there only. But I had to control myself until the police comes and handle this men.

I hope that cab driver called the ambulance.

That man who earlier spoke started coming towards me.

I saw that some people who're fighting earlier are now helping that injured man to get up.

That man came near holding his hand in a fist as if he's ready to punch me. I punched him in his face before he could attack me.

He stumbled back and other man behind him aimed a punch towards my face, I managed to escape but it unfortunately hit my arm. He was a strongly built man and my arm is hurt now. I can't move my right hand now. Great!! What should I do now?

I'm planning to attack with my left hand. Just then someone came in front of me and hit the other man. I'm thankful to that man, atleast he responded now unlike those people who're watching.

They both fought for a  good 5 minutes and then ambulance along with police jeep came. Those men who're fighting are terrified now.  They tried to run but that man who saved me stood in front of them preventing them from running away.

The police took all those men away and the severely injured man is taken into the ambulance. That man who saved me is wearing a helmet, so I couldn't see him.

After the police and ambulance left, I wanted to thank him. He turned around and I said thank you.

I started walking back towards my cab. I felt someone pulling me back by holding my right arm. I yelped in pain.

" Why don't you get your injury treated at a hospital miss?" He spoke.

I'm shocked that he could see my injury though it's not visible outside. I decided not to go to hospital as I'll be late to home and Dad, Sid will be worrying for me. With all these thoughts  I spoke " it's okay, I can manage. Thanks for the help and concern."

He spoke in a much louder tone " Why are you so stubborn Vindhya? Why can't you go to hospital like a normal one?"

How did he know my name?

Oh this voice sounds familiar.

" Come, I'll take you to hospital. What are you doing in the office until this time?" He continued speaking.

Hey this voice sounds like Karthik's.  Can this be Karthik?

He removed his helmet and gave it to me and asked me to put it on.

Yes it's Karthik Kapoor infront of me. So he does have some humanity to help people. How I wish he could have responded a bit earlier and we both would have  stopped the fight a bit early  without me being injured and I would have reached home by now.

" What do you think of yourself? Are you a superwoman or what?" He asked.

I remained quiet as I knew that answering him will increase his fury.

He took me to a nearby hospital on his bike and got me checked upon.

He dropped me near my home, I asked him if he'll come home to see my parents and Sid.  He said he'll come someother time later.

But as I walked towards my gate, I saw Dad coming out. Karthik is still behind me and dad must have seen him.

Dad spoke " Where have you been Beta? I was worried. I called you but you didn't answer my calls. "

I answered " I'm fine dad. I'm sorry for being late."

Karthik spoke " She tried to stop a fight uncle. She got a punch on her arm. I took her to hospital and that's why she's late uncle."

Dad spoke " you're injured! Oh my God!! Is it paining beta? Where have you been hit? Come inside I'll call the doctor. Karthik that's so nice of you. You also please come inside."

I spoke " Dad! That's enough. I'm fine, the injury is nothing. I already went to a hospital. Karthik took me to a nice one. I'm safe now."

Karthik spoke " Yes uncle relax."

Dad finally let out a deep sigh and spoke " Ok then come inside both of you. Karthik will also have his dinner with us today."

Karthik spoke in an obedient tone " Sure uncle."

He always surprises me with a new side of him. I never knew that he had a obedient side too.

Karthik's POV:

I completed my business in Kapoors branch. But I had a little work in my start-up. It's ready late now, I'll reach there faster if I take my bike with me. I started there taking my spare set of keys with me as noone will be in office by this time.

I am about 5 minutes far from the office. A fight is going on in between 10 people near a junction here.

One man is very hardly hit, I wanted to stop them, but this work is very important for me now. I should complete it by the night.

Just then a girl entered in between them,  someone passed a very nasty comment. She got herself hurt while saving that man.

I couldn't hold myself, how could they say something bad to a girl? I went there and punched that man.

That girl turned out to be Vindhya herself.

Why can't this girl stay out of trouble? But I'm impressed with this girl's helping and bold nature. I'm sure her punch to that man is strong as he stumbled back.

This girl always surprises me.

I'm afraid that I'm beginning to like her. I should do something to stop my stupid thoughts.

I took her home after going to a hospital.

Uncle asked me to have dinner with me.

I wish that noone will ask me what I'm doing at that time there.

I should ask Vindhya what she's doing that late in office.

That's it for now...

Please do vote comment and share ❤❤❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro