Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi all!!
Here is the next part😊

Sorry for not updating in a long time..

Vindhya's POV:

Sid shouted on me listening that I'm hurt.

" Didn't I tell you that I'll come and pick you? Who's that stupid boss of yours, he's making you stay until this time?"

Karthik was drinking water and he coughed immediately. Sid helped him and said " Easy there Karthik!"

" I'll be more careful next time Sid. It's not my boss fault, I didn't complete the work in the morning so I had to do it in the evening." I said.

" Whatever" Sid muttered.

Dad went inside his room along with mom all this while. He does that whenever he doesn't want to say something which will hurt me.

Mom and Sid are relieved on seeing me coming inside the home.
Dad told them I'm hurt and took mom inside.
Sid started lecturing me about being careful since then and Karthik is being a silent spectator of me being lectured.

Karthik's phone rang and he said " Oh no!" He said seeing the phone.

Sid asked " what happened Karthik?"

" I had to complete my work. I forgot about it. I think I'll leave now. Please tell this uncle and aunty. Sorry for leaving in between." He said.

" Oh okay. Come to have dinner with us when you're free." suggested Sid.

" Okay Sid." He said.

I felt bad on hearing that Karthik missed doing something important.

When Karthik got up to leave, I told them that I'll be walking until the gate.

" Its okay if you have work, but be here for tomorrow's dinner. You can't escape tomorrow." Dad said coming into the hall.

" I'll come uncle." Karthik responded.

As soon as we are out of the living room I spoke " Sorry Karthik, your work got delayed because of me."

" I can manage. Is it still paining?" He gently touched my arm.

" No, I'm better now." I said.

" Sorry again." I told him wholeheartedly.

" Its okay. Please take care Vindhya he said slightly brushing his fingers on my cheek.

What happened to him? Why's he being so nice? That must have happened accidentally.

" I will. Goodnight Karthik" I said.

" Good night" he said and left.

I went inside to see Sid still angry and Dad speaking to him.

" Ask her to quit that job" Sid said.

" Don't talk like that beta. You know that she loves her work. Even we both would have done what Vindhya did if we were in the same situation, right?" Dad spoke.

Dad's so understanding. He always supports me. I love him so much.

I looked at Sid with my puppy eyes expression. I know he couldn't stand this expression of mine.

He softened a bit and spoke " But she could be more careful."

" I can blame you for that my boy. Till where did your training Come?" Dad asked.

" Uhh! I didn't complete the beginner level fearing that she may get hurt." Sid said.

Yes, Sid is teaching me boxing which dad think is going to help us sometime.

However, I know some techniques which I've been hiding from them. I couldn't properly fight with that man in the evening, because part of my concentration was diverted to the injured man behind me.

I'm not happy seeing Sid sad. I spoke " Dad, it's not true. I only asked Sid to postpone it as I'm not that interested in boxing."

Dad said " Ok, from now on I'll teach you boxing then."

Sid said " I'll teach her from now on without fail dad. Please don't trouble yourself."

" Yes dad please" I added, dad sighed and said " Okay then."

Seeing Sid still being down I joked " Dad, from now on whenever I see such situations I'll call Sid immediately and he'll reach me within a minute like superman. We both will then fight those bad people and we will be called Superman and his sister. What do you say Dad?"

Dad laughed and Sid smiled. Finally he smiled!! Mission accomplished.

Sir spoke " Yes, I'll be within a minute. Call me Akka that's a nice idea."

What a loving brother God blessed me with!

" Enough of your cartoon talks. Come to dinner kids. The dishes will become cold." Mom said coming from the dining hall.

Sid came and asked "shall I lift You? Can you walk?"

" You dumbo. I got a small punch on my arm and you're talking as if I had got my leg broken." I said hitting him.

Mom spoke " What shall I do with both of them? Vindhya come with me or else Sid will not leave you."

I went with mom and sat at the table. Sid said he'll serve the dishes. Mom prepared the food deliciously. We all had a good dinner talking and laughing with each other.

Dad and mom asked me to sleep with them but I said " I have the office keys with me. I'll have to go there early. If I sleep in between you both, you'll make me feel like a new born baby and I'll sleep for a very long time. I'm fine mom and dad. Please don't worry." I said.

" How about me sleeping beside you?" This time it is Sid.

" You can't escape from this" Dad teased.

" Okay fine." I said.

After going to my room, Deepak called me but Sid beat me and answered the call.

I had a bath and came outside and saw that Sid is still on the phone. When he saw me he gave me the phone.

" Hey Deepika! How did the dinner go?" I asked excitedly.

" How are you feeling Vindhya?" He asked.
I should have known that Sid will tell Deepak about this.

I said " it's nothing Deepak. All of them here are making it seem big."

He said " How many times did I tell you to join in uncle's company or my dad's?"

I spoke in a tired but loud tone " why are you and Sid talking like two overprotective fathers? My dad is the best, he always understands me."

Deepak said " Acha sorry baba. Please take care and have a sound sleep. The dinner was awesome. I'm still nervous about proposing Meghana."

Now in an excited voice I said " You can do it Deepika. It's me who's helping you na, you'll definitely turn confident."

" Says the girl who's never been in love " Deepak mocked.

" What if it didn't happen? It'll happen for sure in the future. I'll marry the man I love the most. Wait and see my Prince charming taking me to him." I said dreamily.

" You still didn't stop the fairy tales, didn't You?" He asked.

" Why would I?" I replied.

" Oh no, then I'll think of my own way to propose her, you don't come up with those fairy tale ideas. " He said.

" I'm not that bad in suggesting a good idea" I countered.

" Okay tell me why did you get hurt? I know that you can fight atleast 3 men at a time." He asked.

I replied " later."

" Okay good night Vinds baby. Take care." He said

" Goodnight Deeps." I said.

He groaned and cut the call. That's the name Meghana called him once and he's like he heard something he shouldn't.

I so like him calling that too.😉😉

Sid came and slept on the bed. I should write Jerry and the other one tomorrow.

I too got on the bed and turned the lights off.

My family looks after me as a princess and my life is no less than a fairy tale.

Yeah my life is a fairy tale!!

That's it for now...

Please do vote comment and share ❤❤

I'll dedicate the next part to the one who voted for this first.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro