100 Theme Challenge #26 Tears, #27 Foreign, #28 Sorrow And #28 Happiness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once again, I, being the idiot I am, posted art on DA but completely forgot to post them here. Here's what I made and I'm really only proud of one so here ya go.

Made this one back when I didn't know how to draw tears. UGH!

Put a bit more effort into this one but I still don't like it all that much.

This... UGH!
Basically, Stellaluna is being a big crybaby over her grandad's death and she was an emotional mess for a long while. She got over it eventually and wears his bow tie as some sort of tribute. It still hurts to talk about him though.

Now this is the only one I'm actually proud of and I spent up to four days working on it. These guys are at least half the cast in Guardians and it's them playing together back when they were kittens. Apollo is being pinned down by his older cousin Ayano. Opaline's happily leaning against Asher. Mekhi is just nervously watching the two cousins play fight, worried about them getting themselves hurt. And Ayano's bro, Satoshi is happily watching underneath Mekhi's tail, a bad habit of his.

Also, a week from now, I'll be heading out to Japan for two weeks. YAYYY! That also means I'll be missing out on the first week back at school since the second term just ended for me. YAYYY! Sadly, I won't be posting any digital art during that time. Hopefully I'll draw a bit while I'm in Tokyo.

I hope you all enjoyed these scribbles my dear friends!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro